Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always thinking that her videos are prerecorded now....2 videos of her in the kitchen this morning!
oh and btw I have cleaned my kitchen and ran the hoover round this morning, but I didn’t video it..... no one knows I did this! Oh and I don’t have any hoover lines either. I’m a failure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure she doesn’t need to give any instruction to have the dog do “the routine” because she never mixes it up! We have a school dog at work (my friend’s golden retriever) and when I have her we constantly change up the routine to keep her stimulated, and the biggest thing is to get her to take the food “nicely”. I’m surprised Hinch still has all her fingers the way that barrel on legs snatches!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was looking forward to today as the husband and I are getting new pillows because our current ones keep giving us neck pains and then I see Hinch planning a kitchen remodel which would take us aggggess to save for. 😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can't believe how much hinch harped on about loving her little kitchen and now it's all coming out. Why lie Soph, you devious cow. This has been in the planning for a while and you know it. Making out that your sheep helped you make your decision was a big fat lie and you did that so you could feel better about doing it. Pure manipulation and lies, why not just be honest and say look guys I've made a fortune and want loads more gifted stuff so I'm getting I nice new big kitchen cos I want to have the best of everything! That little kitchen was never going to be enough for hinch, she thinks she's deserves the best of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I imagine there was a conversation about how Stacey had a new (identical) kitchen put in and little ole Sophe felt the block couldn’t not have one and be all left out 🖕🏻

Reactions: 5
Its so fucked up that her hinchers just can not see what a liar she is! It completely baffles me! If i see one comment saying "oh soph, you deserve this" I'm going to lose my mind!

Reactions: 14
Hence her not being arsed about the crappy workmanship regarding the worktop joins etc. She's known for yonks it's getting done. Nice touch making your Hinchers believe they have part in it..very clever! Well I'm sure the animals being tested on by p&g and the people left in debt because of you are delighted for you! I don't care how rich or how liked you're! You disgusted me!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This girl grinds my gears so much.
She has the world on a plate and it’s not enough for her. It will never be enough for her.
She’ll never be happy - she always wants more and can not seem to enjoy anything she has.

On that note I’m off to enjoy my Saturday with my family. Walk, pub, silly games after tea. Nothing special, nothing gifted but the memories of days like this will keep me warm in my dotage unlike madam and her ‘island’!

Enjoy your weekends lovelies. Take pleasure from simple things. Stuff money can’t buy!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can't believe how much hinch harped on about loving her little kitchen and now it's all coming out. Why lie Soph, you devious cow. This has been in the planning for a while and you know it. Making out that your sheep helped you make your decision was a big fat lie and you did that so you could feel better about doing it. Pure manipulation and lies, why not just be honest and say look guys I've made a fortune and want loads more gifted stuff so I'm getting I nice new big kitchen cos I want to have the best of everything! That little kitchen was never going to be enough for hinch, she thinks she's deserves the best of everything.
Yes, it’s not just going to be a remodel of the kitchen, but freebies left, right and centre. From a hot water tap to gifted oven gloves she’s going to be getting it allllll

Reactions: 10
Its so fucked up that her hinchers just can not see what a liar she is! It completely baffles me! If i see one comment saying "oh soph, you deserve this" I'm going to lose my mind!
You know it’ll happen though! “No one deserves this more.....this is EVERYTHING!” 🤮. And then all of the reposts by the lemmings saying “kitchen goals” bleurghhhhhhhh 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I call bingo BULLSHIT on Mrs S LEACH!! (HINCH).
There is no way someone with a brain the size of a grain of rice would have thought all those ideas up on her own the other night. AND she only wants a new kitchen because SS got one (not gifted)
She needs that wall to come down because of all the time she spends in the kitchen alone. Doing what? Cause it’s certainly not cooking. Making a mug shot takes about 2 mins ( I presume as I have never ate shite like that) Her kitchen is big already she could put another table in there bring Ronnie in with her and she wouldn’t be alone. Does she really think people are that thick.

Reactions: 5
You might have a point....a kitchen design takes a couple of days to arrange, measure and actually design. They had the plans in the story she uploaded 🤔 something fishy is defo going on....
Maybe that’s why Ronnie stayed at ma barkers and bug boy probably did the night before Brussels!!!

• Haha
She’s ‘spending’ way to much money on that house. Not that it’s actually her money she’s spending. She’s a joke and as about relatable as a wet fart!!

• Haha
Was looking forward to today as the husband and I are getting new pillows because our current ones keep giving us neck pains and then I see Hinch planning a kitchen remodel which would take us aggggess to save for. 😒
New pillows would make me so happy right now. Hubs has banned me though... I like to change my pillows as often as hinch changes her house layout! 😂

Always thinking that her videos are prerecorded now....2 videos of her in the kitchen this morning!
oh and btw I have cleaned my kitchen and ran the hoover round this morning, but I didn’t video it..... no one knows I did this! Oh and I don’t have any hoover lines either. I’m a failure 😂
With a full time job, a 16 month old, a dog and my dad in hospital my house has been neglected. She would have a stroke if she saw my kitchen! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But she’s just little ole sophhh, how did this happen????
What is going to happen to all those little companies on ebay she was 'helping' they use her name for search engines....they cant do that now her name is trademarked?

Reactions: 3
Well this is embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.