Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if a kitchen company saw her post , messaged her saying they would come round straight away ,plan it and gift it ....please let me be wrong
Wait for it ...

completely lost any trust and appreciation of her now. Enough is enough. Cleaning is one thing but knocking down the walls for your own self satisfied attitude (or doing make up tutorials with that awful filter) takes the biscuit!

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell! That’s literally every item ever invented! Do you think it covers all those things automatically or do you have to specify everything individually? Maybe just a tick box for each class?
But she’s just little ole sophhh, how did this happen????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't know about you lot but I'm well excited for all this cooking she's going to be doing in the new, open plan kitchen once it's revealed. Recipe creation will be on a roll for the trademarked baby food range. Those labelled folders with the take away menus will be on overdrive, will she go with jars or pouches for the blended Dominos pizza range?
I’m still shocked she doesn’t do gousto.

Reactions: 8
I noticed that she’s being liking pasteldreaams posts since 2018 from her own account. Nothing to add just an observation, are they friends?

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure a couple of months ago she was spouting “I’ll never change my kitchen guyzzz because this is where it all began and I love it exactly the way it is”

Reactions: 17
She is literally unbelievable, I mean what an unholy waste??? A full kitchen renovation when there’s nothing wrong with the one she has and only 3 of them live there and she doesn’t even cook. It’s just greed for greeds sake. Never known anyone so wasteful in my life. I’m interested to see how this one plays out because she’ll be careful to market it as ‘bought’ and won’t want to admit it’s #gifted. No wonder when she was going ‘what do you fink JAY knock de wawl out??’ He sounded weird. He must have been thinking wtf are you on about they have already done plans. I just can’t cope with more free tit. The over consumption in one house astounds me. What the duck next????

Reactions: 20
Pretty sure a couple of months ago she was spouting “I’ll never change my kitchen guyzzz because this is where it all began and I love it exactly the way it is”
We sure soon forgot that when more dough came rolling in didn’t we Soph?

Reactions: 4
I cannot watch how manic she is when playing with Ronnnnnnie! He’s discovering his little drum, getting curious, exploring with hands and mouth then she’s furiously shaking this other thing at him, forcing him to look at it. His wee face is just like “Mum....chill”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I literally can’t deal with mrs Hinch anymore. She acts like knocking a wall down is as easy as changing your knickers. She’s going to have a brand new kitchen and will probably be replacing the carpet in her dining room too. it Will all cost at least £20-£25k. Im pretty sure none of her hinchers just have that sort of money lying around. But her sheep are so in awe of her they really dont see how she is no longer relatable or even anymore. Literally sick to the back teeth of that woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot watch how manic she is when playing with Ronnnnnnie! He’s discovering his little drum, getting curious, exploring with hands and mouth then she’s furiously shaking this other thing at him, forcing him to look at it. His wee face is just like “Mum....chill”
I’m actually kinda surprised how much she shows Ronnie. I’m sure she’s made two big deals about people commenting on him/being mean yet there’s always at least 2/3 stories on him a day? I completely disagree with people commenting on an innocent baby but if that was me I’d want to protect him from horrible comments even if that meant not showing him at all.

Reactions: 15
I literally can’t deal with mrs Hinch anymore. She acts like knocking a wall down is as easy as changing your knickers. She’s going to have a brand new kitchen and will probably be replacing the carpet in her dining room too. it Will all cost at least £20-£25k. Im pretty sure none of her hinchers just have that sort of money lying around. But her sheep are so in awe of her they really dont see how she is no longer relatable or even anymore. Literally sick to the back teeth of that woman.
She’s so out of touch isn’t she. I suppose it IS as easy as changing your knickers... for her 🙄 and that’s if she even pays for it at all! #gifted

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.