Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes always wanted a new kitchen. She wanted a new one when they did the first lot of house renovations - the way she kept going on about how special that kitchen was so kept it as it was, just seemed like she was trying to tell herself that because a brand had contacted them asking to pay for it.
How do all of her fans not realise that you cannot trust anything she says. She’s a brand now who’s out to get money constantly and she sells herself very well!
She’s nothing but a scheming spoiled brat. More fool her sheep who continue to follow her.

Reactions: 11
Amazing! Thinks of it last night, discusses with jamie this afternoon and already got blokes in to have a look.
Anyone would think this has been in the pipeline for ages....
None of the f********* 6 weeks to design, redesign and redesign again that my humble abode took then.

Reactions: 9
Whatever Grinch wants Grinch gets. 🙄
It all starts with “ I was thinking guyzzzzzz” “ what do you think guyzzzzzzz”
Open your eyes sheep! She’s mugging you all off for her own selfish wants & needs!
It’s not a real way of living! You’re funding her lifestyle ( greed) and over inflating her all ready massive ego!! Which now matches her bank balance! She boils my piss more & more each day !!! 😤😤
Yes this ⬆ every word correct. She’s a spoiled brat. Clearly no one has ever said no to Princess Sophie.

Reactions: 10
I swear he's getting bigger by the day 😲
I used to give treats to my dog when I worked and had to leave her alone all day...I felt guilty😥
I dont believe for one minute she takes the dog everytime she goes out...which is a lot, I think he is stuck in the house everyday, he wouldn't be gaining this fast if he was walking too?

Reactions: 4
She’s so out of touch isn’t she. I suppose it IS as easy as changing your knickers... for her 🙄 and that’s if she even pays for it at all! #gifted
Exactly. She has enough money that she can pay for this herself but she wants to get as much free stuff as she can. She’s something else.

Shes always wanted a new kitchen. She wanted a new one when they did the first lot of house renovations - the way she kept going on about how special that kitchen was so kept it as it was, just seemed like she was trying to tell herself that because a brand had contacted them asking to pay for it.
How do all of her fans not realise that you cannot trust anything she says. She’s a brand now who’s out to get money constantly and she sells herself very well!
Why didn’t she get one when they did the house thr first time? Is if cos she didn’t want to pay for it?

Reactions: 3
What is the point of these make up vids with that stupid filter. She is trying to act like a beauty blogger but it’s all very odd and her behaviour seems very manic. It’s very weird I actually found it uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 17
Guyzzz as a make up artist myself I feel the need to point out it hurt my eyes watching her slam that foundation on her face 😂

Guyzzz as a make up artist myself I feel the need to point out it hurt my eyes watching her slam that foundation on her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If they only remove the top half of that wall above the oven she still wont be able to see Ronnie playing as the lounge is round the corner. The only way she will see him is if they totally remove the walls to the kitchen and have a completely open plan downstairs with the dining area in the window end of the kitchen and the units in the current dining room area.
I called it - you can story it now Hinch. Suddenly realise that what you wanted won't work. Need to move the kitchen and have a big island at the back of the house ....

Reactions: 6
She's forever chasing the next 'thing' what a sad way to live your life. She's got things that some people can only dream of and she's still not happy. One day this will come crashing down (because she won't be relevent forever) and she will regret it so much. I can't stand the constant lies that come out of her mouth, she really must think that we were all born yesterday and for her followers that believe they deserve to be sucked in by it all for being so thick to believe she is as authentic as she tries to make out she is. 🙄😴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This girl grinds my gears so much.
She has the world on a plate and it’s not enough for her. It will never be enough for her.
She’ll never be happy - she always wants more and can not seem to enjoy anything she has.

On that note I’m off to enjoy my Saturday with my family. Walk, pub, silly games after tea. Nothing special, nothing gifted but the memories of days like this will keep me warm in my dotage unlike madam and her ‘island’!

Enjoy your weekends lovelies. Take pleasure from simple things. Stuff money can’t buy!
This 👍🏻👍🏻 Same here, a weekend of doing simple things like taking my dog for a walk and rewarding him with a treat if he deserves it!
I don’t think she will ever be truly happy - it’s like she has some sort of addictive personality with constant buying/ spending/wanting new things. I would imagine she’s like a spoilt princess to live with.
Day by day she is becoming more irritating, unrelateable and cuntier. One day she will slip up and will get caught out ✌🏻

Reactions: 11
What a dick.

Those make up videos show how she NEVER uses those iconic brushes! Just her fingers and sponges.

Con artist twit.

Reactions: 20
Sorry if it’s been said but she has a tripod I caught it on one of her stories once but she’s making out she needs a phone stand from Ebay 🙄

And this make up thing 😩 it’s not funny. She looks ridic

Reactions: 9
If they only remove the top half of that wall above the oven she still wont be able to see Ronnie playing as the lounge is round the corner. The only way she will see him is if they totally remove the walls to the kitchen and have a completely open plan downstairs with the dining area in the window end of the kitchen and the units in the current dining room area.
I called it - you can story it now Hinch. Suddenly realise that what you wanted won't work. Need to move the kitchen and have a big island at the back of the house ....
I honestly thought that’s what she was saying anyway that they are gonna knock that whole wall down and create a open plan kitchen.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.