Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ‘spending’ way to much money on that house. Not that it’s actually her money she’s spending. She’s a joke and as about relatable as a wet fart!!
Good point. Anyone else would have to have this as a concern - she’s got to be near the ceiling price for her street/estate if she’s not passed it already!

Reactions: 1
On her ‘ta dah’ list.. ‘make and spray beds’. Why must she spray everything??! If you wash your sheets that should be enough.. is it just me who doesn’t go around spraying my covers??

Reactions: 22
I noticed she quickly did one story saying the wall was going, then straight away on to ‘fun’ stories of Henry doing his usual tricks. Deflection at its finest!
So the secret plans showed the oven where her sink is now, so the entire wall will be removed, a long run of units down the existing ‘sink’ wall and a huge island with the sink in like Stacey has.
im just a bit confused as to what they will do with the small wall where the dishwasher is, that currently divides the kitchen from the hallway. Would they leave it there?

Reactions: 12
I have just gone round and opened all the windows in my house to air it, like I do every weekend when I’m in. It’s one of my favourite simple pleasures. No need for air fresheners and plug ins in every room, breathing in chemicals rather than fresh air.

I remember when she used to open her windows when she was cleaning. But I guess you can’t get paid by P&G to advertise fresh air.

Reactions: 23
She’s really irritating me this morning I’m not a violent person but these make up videos make me want to punch her in the fat spotty chin!
wtf is she doing she looks like a complete twit! Cringy as duck!!
She needs to get a bleeping life!

Who called is a few threads back about her wanting to change her whole imagine from cleaning to beauty influencing. Mate she don’t influence me in anyway other than the wanting to trip her over in massive pile of dog tit!
How she’s acting in these “tutorial make up videos” (she ain’t tutoring any fucker the stupid twit) she really seems like the nasty bully girl how she’s acting. Just her whole persona and movement. Bully witch duck off!

*added edit* why at 9:30 does she need candles lit in every room, massive unnecessary fire hazard! Imagine she goes out and forgets to blow one out and come home to no kitchen because it’s burnt down. Actually grinchy carry on. Just keep your son safe though ye? We don’t have open flames on our home because I have two under 5 the risks ain’t worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m struggling to see what the hell the point is in the Gretel ‘makeup tutorials’, she must be struggling for content more than usual, just another excuse for her to act manic, and all her sheep will lap it up! ‘You’re hilarious Soph’

Oh duck off... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed she quickly did one story saying the wall was going, then straight away on to ‘fun’ stories of Henry doing his usual tricks. Deflection at its finest!
So the secret plans showed the oven where her sink is now, so the entire wall will be removed, a long run of units down the existing ‘sink’ wall and a huge island with the sink in like Stacey has.
im just a bit confused as to what they will do with the small wall where the dishwasher is, that currently divides the kitchen from the hallway. Would they leave it there?
Ooh what secret plans? Has she already planned out her new kitchen?

These new filtered make up routine shitshows are just another content filler. She thinks she’s hilarious slapping the make up on like she doesn’t know what she’s doing! Absolute bleeping clown!
We have Ronnieblessim eating his porridge, Henry spinning around for a treat 🙄
Loads of swipups! Finger pointing begging! & a quote at the end of the day !!! Bore off Soph you bleeping wet wipe !!!!!

I’m struggling to see what the hell the point is in the Gretel ‘makeup tutorials’, she must be struggling for content more than usual, just another excuse for her to act manic, and all her sheep will lap it up! ‘You’re hilarious Soph’

Oh duck off... 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What the actual duck are the most recent stories. I think she’s seriously lost the plot. I’m a bit late to the Hinch game, why does she use Gretal all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Oh duck off... 😂😂
The woman's unhinged .....

Reactions: 5
I reckon the wall has to come down so it’s all open-plan downstairs , then she can keep her eyes on Onslow and his phone screen at all times 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought the whole point of a makeup tutorial was to see the before and after result. By using that filter she looks exactly the same before and after making the whole thing utterly pointless...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly thought that’s what she was saying anyway that they are gonna knock that whole wall down and create a open plan kitchen.
When she 1st asked her hinchers what they thought she was wittering about opening up the top half of the wall behind the cooker and moving the cupboards onto the side wall so she could look out of the patio windows as she "cooked" If they do that they will still have the wall between the hallway and kitchen which will look stupid and just make the kitchen into a tunnel.

It's all planned. She will suddenly have a revelation and say it wont work and they will completely re design the downstairs. The ideas have got to be pitched to her Hinchers in stages or they might realise that she is taking them for a ride

Reactions: 11
Wtf is she on first of all Ronnie is happily playing his drum and in she comes like a looney shaking things in his face his expression was like duck off mum. Then the bloody makeup slapping herself in the face and acting all aggressive she’s so erratic with her behaviour it’s quite uncomfortable. Finally king fatsomes is getting more fatter by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The woman's unhinged .....
And does she not realise that the stupid effing Greyel filter distorts the singer in the background. She makes Beyoncé (sorry, ‘Bey’) sound like a bloody chipmunk. Silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.