Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
How that conversation between Onslow and Zoph really went:

O: So we’re getting a new free kitchen babes. Gotta dress it up as a teensy remodel. You start by saying you’re up half the night wondering about a hole in the wall...

Z: okay babes. Then when we’re talking to the kitchen guyzzzz I’ll pretend you’ve met an old mate and I’m bored

O: yeah just like when we got my new Audi hahaha!

Z: then I’ll ask all the lemmings, woops I mean my devoted Hinchers, what they think about the hole in the wall idea. Just so they don’t realise anyfink

O: brilliant! Then you can pretend to ask me what I fink and I’ll suggest we get a man round to talk about the hole in the wall

Z: your so clever babes! Want to watch me wank off the taps? I know it gets you hot!

I’ll be here all week! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“I spend so much time in here cooking”

You....what?!

Also doing a make up tutorial with a weird filter like that on?! What’s the point?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

GossipBug

VIP Member
Couldn't help it. Had to reply to her story. Still not blocked yet though 😂

"How've you paid for it in full when the idea literally just popped into your head on what, Thursday? And in that time you've already has builders around to measure up, choose and kitchen and pay the whole lot off in full?? Hmm something smells very very fishy. And bragging about the fact that you could have got a free one when most of your followers are obviously lower income women? Just tacky. So, so tacky. 3 million followers as well?? Come on, it doesn't take a genius to see that most of those are bot accounts. It's obvious you're just reading tattle and responding to what you read on there. And having an opinion is not trolling! You really need to learn the difference before you start throwing that term around. It seems like all your followers are starting to wake up from their Zoflora haze because people join every day saying they were sucked into your scam. The sooner the rest of them wake up, the better."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

KLRDN

Imagine being able to wake up one day and decide you want a bigger kitchen just like that.

Imagine not having to save/remortgage/max out credit cards to afford such work.

Imagine being such a sly cunt that you dress it up as a serving hatch as opposed to an entire kitchen diner remodel (really thought that would wash did you??)

I fucking ate her!!! And all her fucking dumb cunting sheep who will bankroll this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Way way back when I followed hinch I went and bought that dettol spray shite that she cleans her mirrors with and sprays her beds. We were all just getting over a nasty stomach bug so I thought oh it could be useful.
A few days later my husband was packing to go abroad on a work trip and as I moved his carry on bag I thought oh I’ll spray that cos you know germs.
Fast forward a few hours to a furious phone call from him asking if I had sprayed anything on his bag as he had been pulled up at the airport and they were now checking said bag for explosives as it had registered. Missed his flight and I got a bollocking as he thought he was gonna get bum fingered by airport staff 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Bloody hell

first off, the kitchen so beggy and pathetic.
When they had the house extended she should of thought about the kitchen space. She rushed it in secret and made a huge mistake.
My kitchen is my favourite room it’s big and airy and I do spend all my time in it.
Why on earth she’d want to now have the building work resume with Ronnie who will start to maybe crawl soon etc but doesn’t matter she’ll be gifted it and also gifted a nice cottage again whilst it happens.

secondly that make up tutorial.
putting her concealer on then using the same wand she’s used on her under eyes to cover up her spot. She’s just spreading bacteria around her face. And what’s the point in doing it if you’re going to have that stupid filter on!

I despair of the woman I really do
She’s a grade A* c u n t
That kid ain’t gonna be mobile until it’s at least 14 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Tomorrow she will post a story saying well guys.. our expert builders, who just happen to be able to come round on the same day, reckon that making 2 holes in the kitchen wall just won't work. So now because of them, I have to have the whole wall taken down and a huge new kitchen with island fitted. And I just can't believe it guyzzzz, those lovely people at Howdens are going to give me a 30 grand kitchen. Who woulda thought it guyzzz? Little old me getting this dream kitchen, all I do is shine my sink (add cackling laughter.)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Woofwoo

I think once you see the light with her it’s all so obvious - i followed her for a year or so and thought she was quite quirky and funny. Now I just see her for the conniving con artist she is - this kitchen/wall saga is so transparent. She, her family, her management co, all of them...should all be ashamed of themselves. And I can’t stand the fake comedy moments.

you make my piss flaps wobble with rage. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 53

KLRDN

So she's going to get the builder round. They're going to say knocking out the walls above the units but keeping the cooker wall isn't going to work so the full wall will come down meaning new kitchen with an a huge island

I realise this is all obvious to us jealous hateful hinchers but I'm just putting it on writing before it happens ✌

ETA
Well fuck me I actually meant Tattlers not Hinchers 😳 I legit feel like I need to wash my brain out with bleach for that fuck up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Full title is: Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody fucking cares.

Thanks @RonnieBlessHim

If anyone can make it fit better let me know so I can adjust it! This had 72 likes

Not sure I've done it justice but Ive had about an hour's sleep thanks to my darling children.
Oh wow thanks guyyyyssssss. Can't believe it, I know this will attract so much press attention that I don't want, but I know with all my Tattlers I'll be ok. We can learn together guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Astonishing

VIP Member
And she’s blocked me
I sent her what I said here

and I’m blocked.
I actually also asked her if she’d support me in the marathon for cancer for my sister and if she’d post it.
I said the money you save on your new kitchen will you donate and help me out with my fundraiser

Blocked.... within 15 mins

cunt

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Fififoo

Chatty Member
I am new here and been following the threads. I did used to follow grinch but had my eyes opened. I just want to support everyone here and what people say. I might not comment on a reg basis but want you to all know that you have my support and I agree with you all. grinch is basically car crash TV. I will watch her stories for the simple fact that she is such a con woman and I find it fascinating that she has people who believe every word she spouts. I mean she basically makes crack in her bathroom with all the chemicals she uses. She is a bad example to everyone but yet ceases to continue in her maladaptive behaviours and deceptive coercion to manipulate others. No good will ever come from her and she will fall in a big shitty puddle of that field she so longs to be in. Respect to all tattlers and I must say i take my hats off to you for saying it how it is 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 46

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She is literally Verucca Salt from Charlie and the chocolate factory!
I want the world! I want the whole world! Don’t care how, I want it noooooooow!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
Can I just clarify;
Trolling is where a person seeks someone out to purposefully abuse and post inflammatory comments to provoke a reaction.

For us to be trolls, we would have to seek you out and send comments directly to you to provoke this reaction. You say you don’t read negative comments online but that’s a lie. And let’s just clarify, YOU looked for US. We didn’t come for you, you came to us and didn’t like what you saw because we’ve found the truth on many occasions before. We are not trolling you.You are the troll in all of this and the sooner this whole sharabang comes crashing down on you, the better!

Do not try and discredit us to your hinchers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Nellypledge

If she really did just contact those builders this morning (yeah right) they must be pretty shit because any decent builder are booked up weeks and months in advance!
Also, superb work on spying the plans!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Feeling sorry for people who are sleeping in this weather?? Your dog has its own bedroom? Your son has a room he has never used with furniture that was gifted? You were gifted hampers that could have been donated? Gifted a warm fire place you could have bought yourself? You had that monstrous christmas table decor thrown in our faces, at a time where families are struggling to put food on the table and buy presents for their children. Now a new kitchen that is absolutely not needed? Why not go to b and m and hinch haul toiletries for the homeless or womens shelters, donate some warm blankets, donate food or clothing? Instead you throw in our faces how much stuff you are gifted on a daily basis and then make out you feel sorry for people sleeping in this wind and rain. I wish I was in your position to do more but im barely scraping by myself, but alot of your hinchers are in this position and getting into debt trying to keep up with you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
This girl grinds my gears so much.
She has the world on a plate and it’s not enough for her. It will never be enough for her.
She’ll never be happy - she always wants more and can not seem to enjoy anything she has.

On that note I’m off to enjoy my Saturday with my family. Walk, pub, silly games after tea. Nothing special, nothing gifted but the memories of days like this will keep me warm in my dotage unlike madam and her ‘island’!

Enjoy your weekends lovelies. Take pleasure from simple things. Stuff money can’t buy!

• Heart
Reactions: 42