Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the kind of dick that would think she needs a passport for Wales or Scotland 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s the kind of dick that would think she needs a passport for Wales or Scotland 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is true but surely it’s no ones first choice when given a choice of ANYWHERE in the world 😂 I can say this because I live in Scotland and currently it’s extremely windy and wet. It is colourless and grey though so that’s a major pull for her I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh I went away for my holiday and I came back and wow a whole new kitchen, I'm like so surprised. Amazing guys. The dream came true in less than a week 🙄

Exactly what I said 😂😂 and it will be all " I was so happy with my old kitchen and my dishwasher I'm so overwhelmed I'm pinching myself guys, I need you guys to help me decide what biscuit baskets I need now" or some pathetic crap to make her sheep feel important and included 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This has been planned for ages as Ronnie needs a passport, my guess is Disneyland Paris

Reactions: 17
I don’t have little kids but isn’t it half term next week? She is definitely taking the fam then. Why else would you choose that week to go on hols if you don’t have to? And we know she can’t cope without her entourage!

Regarding the jealousy....yes I’d love a holiday or new kitchen. But the payoff - selling my soul to the Insta-Devil? Not a bleeping chance! It ain’t worth it!
Another week until half term where I am...

Reactions: 2
So a friend is minding Henry so does that mean Ma Barker is going too? What a coincidence that the kitchen will be sorted while they're away. All fell into line perfectly didn't it. She must think we're thick

Reactions: 33
There is so much about this toxic woman (thanks @jemina9 for calling her toxic, it is the perfect word) and with a background in environmental issues her random mentions of so the odd so called eco-friendly action she does against all the environmentally damaging things she does and encourages her followers to copy really gets my goat.

So she puts this in her stories - "No waste here!" and yet at the same time she is showing off some basket she's bought (can't tell if it's plastic or not) and promptly fills it with a huge selection of individually wrapped snacks ... but it's OK to her because she *says* she recycles the wrappers. Well I have news for you Sophie - it is far from OK. This snacks contain palm oil so wave good bye to the rainforest that are destroyed to be replaced with palm oil plantations. And orang utans and other wildlife that used to live there - and don't forget the rainforest are the lungs of the earth giving us the oxygen we need to breathe. And all that plastic surrounding those snacks is contributing to climate change - plastic is made from oil and its creation dumps CO2 and other pollutants in the air. Recycling isn't the answer as this takes more energy to do that creating new plastic so most companies just make new plastic and over 90% of plastic sent for recycling either gets dumped or burnt. Plastic in the oceans and landfill will hang around for 500 plus years during which time it slowly degrades into chemicals that cause cancer and interfere with the reproductive systems of all living creatures.

And this is even before I even mention the harmful cleaning chemicals she is encouraging everyone to buy which are dangerous to the families who use them and the environment. Putting her excessive plastic in a recycling bin and not wasting some make-up whilst constantly pushing people to buy more and more stuff they don't need and that the planet cannot cope with makes her one of the most toxic influencers out there.

Sophie - I have news for you. Everything you promote is making a worse world for your son and his children. No amount of money will help them in a future world so damaged by what you are promoting.

Air money cartoon.jpg
8bZrqPp.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She'll come back to a new kitchen. When my parents fully remodeled the kitchen including walls they had to move out. Kitchen has been in the works for weeks.

Reactions: 4
And she’s experienced people saying mean things about Ronnie.. I mean if that happened to me I would protect him from further damage but no! She just eggs people on, well she can expect that if she insists exposing him to the cyber world.. The world is a horrible place Soph.
I would never say anything mean about anyone’s child but I’ve always thort ronnnnnie looks Asian like he doesn’t look like white British 🤷🏽‍♀️ He looks like some sort of mixed race baby , I’m mixed race myself so before I get bashed am not saying anything about being mixed race being bad he has just always appeared to me to be mixed 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This has been planned for ages as Ronnie needs a passport, my guess is Disneyland Paris
Naaaah surely she'll want warm weather and glamour?
I think she'll be predictable enough to have chosen Dubai. God forbid she should choose anywhere interesting :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.