Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy packing now....
24 bottles of Zoflora
200 Pampers pull ups in all varieties
32 mug shots
Copulous amounts of Ella's kitchen
Whole case of make up
Socks with holes incase it's hot
And Jay's vests in all colours and for every occasion!! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is the most un relatable ā€œinfluencerā€ on Instagram šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ how the duck can her crappy brainwashed minions not see her for what she really is?!?!?!?!? Arghhhhhhhh

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh I went away for my holiday and I came back and wow a whole new kitchen, I'm like so surprised. Amazing guys. The dream came true in less than a week šŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t have little kids but isnā€™t it half term next week? She is definitely taking the fam then. Why else would you choose that week to go on hols if you donā€™t have to? And we know she canā€™t cope without her entourage!

Regarding the jealousy....yes Iā€™d love a holiday or new kitchen. But the payoff - selling my soul to the Insta-Devil? Not a bleeping chance! It ainā€™t worth it!

Reactions: 13
Also why would reading that you hadnā€™t paid for your kitchen make you feel sick?
Sheā€™s just guilty coz sheā€™s been sussed

Reactions: 12
I've tried to find an eloquent way of saying this but I can't so......
Sophie you lying bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let's take bets on where she's going. Unlike Hinch the winner gets duck all

Its gotta be long haul so she's out of the way for good 10 days/2 weeks
I'm going for a multi trip so either New York then the Caribbean
Or Dubai then Maldives

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Only booked it Tuesday. So my thoughts are either wow exotic holiday booked and paid for 1 week before going or bollocks all done ages ago so the kitchen hatch can be done

SO I think itā€™s New York no idea why just think thatā€™s the go to place for a big birthday!
Although Iā€™d not take a baby!

Wherever it is it cost a bit didnā€™t it...most people can not go on holiday for years after affording a new kitchen/extension which proves just how much she has rolling around free to splash out!

Reactions: 8
I feel like I maybe a little slow this sunday morning
1: she wanted a wall knocked down
2:within a day , builders turning up and invoices done , paid for and now a wall is being knocked down ???
3: they have booked a trip way and got the kids passport sorted.
4:wasn't this all just a idea like on Wednesday and boom all sorted ???

Totally confused , what a odd manic woman she is.
I really don't understand the dishonesty.

Reactions: 16
She lives in a village, sheā€™d freak the duck put in a place like New York surely?
We all see the performance when she goes on her chauffeur driven trips to the London offices.

Just caught up with everything.. duck me what a night! Brilliant!

Reactions: 7
The Maldives is the fashionable place for all the Essex wannabes so that would be my first guess. She better not go to Hawaii because I had my honeymoon there and would like to go back one day and donā€™t want to be battling a plane full of hinchers to get there

• Haha
Hope it's not Venice lol, Venice with a baby is tit. One of most stroller not friendly cities ever.

Could it be Disney world??

Reactions: 3
Guess she didnā€™t want a party because she doesnā€™t have any friends to invite? šŸ¤Ø
Surprised she could find the suitcases amongst all the tit rammed in that loft! Did she find Tracey?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the entire time I was watching she continually lost followers, yet all of a sudden sheā€™s gained 40 all together šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ never seen such blatant buying of followers in my life!
Wow....sounds a dreadful scam?
Do you know how they buy followers then it's very interesting how this works and do Instagram know this goes on?

Thread suggestion

crying for the homeless sleeping on the streets then fills her ā€œtuck shopā€ full of treats

Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion

Hinch is off on her hols. Gifted kitchen, gifted wall but don't forget Hinchers you're paying for it all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wouldnā€™t worry too much about the holiday not being baby friendly.

There is way she wonā€™t be going with family who will babysit. She has enough money to fly first class and have all the help she needs

Reactions: 5
With any luck her private jet wonā€™t be able to fly because of the storm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im sure when she mentioned before that she wasnt having a party for her birthday she said they were going away but just in this country šŸ¤”

Can anyone else remember her saying that or have I just made it up šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.