Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why all the lies why not just be honest and up front. How stupid are these people that follow her! Are they all afraid to not lick butt! Does their own Instagram accounts mean so much to them that they are willing to look like fools rather than speak out about her! I would rather be myself have a very small account than fake the love for this fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I suppose her food bill is cheap as tit though, mugshots, cheap sausages, bag of out of date salad from her mother so yeah babes I suspose you can afford a holiday (oh and yeah the selling of a crap book that quite frankly is better used to pick up Henry's tit up from the garden)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im sure when she mentioned before that she wasnt having a party for her birthday she said they were going away but just in this country 🤔

Can anyone else remember her saying that or have I just made it up 😂
Yeah she did say this! My moneys on somewhere in the country with lots of fields 🤪.... hopefully this storm will piss all over it if it carry’s on! Too harsh!? Ah well I’m sure her new kitchen will cheer her up. Omg also her saying her sister is much more organised then her.... erm hinchy your kinda based on being an organised freak so why are you trying to be relatable?! We all know you will have anally packed your gifted suitcases weeks in advance. I cannot take the lies anymore 😂😂😂😤😳

Reactions: 9
Yeah she did say this! My moneys on somewhere in the country with lots of fields 🤪.... hopefully this storm will piss all over it if it carry’s on! Too harsh!? Ah well I’m sure her new kitchen will cheer her up. Omg also her saying her sister is much more organised then her.... erm hinchy your kinda based on being an organised freak so why are you trying to be relatable?! We all know you will have anally packed your gifted suitcases weeks in advance. I cannot take the lies anymore 😂😂😂😤😳
She did say this but she said she’s nervous because she’s never been out the country with Ronnie and she has all their passports out. It’s definitely abroad. I’m going to Australia next week (SAVED FOR NOT #GIFTED) and I’m flying on her birthday but won’t be the same flight as I’m in the North! #thankgod also I won’t be first class just cattle class with a toddler 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
“Guyyyyyyzzzzzz I just feel so sad about the homeless all on the streets.........anyway duck them getting my new kitchen fitted while I’m off with onslow and the fam!” I would ducking love it if j dog had booked the local British legion and put on a buffet for her 30th

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m going to Dubai next week to visit my boyfriend, and sadly that’s my guess. It’s very child friendly. Weather is good and it’s perfect for Essex shrews to go and peacock. If she’s there when I am, I am going on a hinch witch hunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She did say this but she said she’s nervous because she’s never been out the country with Ronnie and she has all their passports out. It’s definitely abroad. I’m going to Australia next week (SAVED FOR NOT #GIFTED) and I’m flying on her birthday but won’t be the same flight as I’m in the North! #thankgod also I won’t be first class just cattle class with a toddler 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ohhh yeah right you are- so she did lie on her stories.... massive shock there. Well it’s obviously the Maldives or Dubai cus she will want some heat and it’s fashionable 😂...... I hope Ronnie gives them hell on the flight again I don’t mean this I’m just jealous that they can book a massive holiday on a whim cus they’re too “scared” to have a party. 💰 😤😤😤

• Haha
Does she not realise that that chuffing elephant monstrosity is a pair of bookends? Apart from those elephant grey Hinch lists, she doesn’t appear to have any books!

• Haha
Her sister had to write her a list of what she needs to take everyday whilst away 🤣🤣🤣 you couldn't make this tit up! Hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Disneyland or Dubai I don’t think she’ll go away too far with a baby, but then again she only thinks of herself. If it’s Disney I will be annoyed it’s my favourite and I can’t her ruining for me

Reactions: 7
Oh wow! Little ole relatable Soph from the block, just getting a brand new kitchen and big holiday the year your husband is off on a career break... and you had a baby and an extension last year. But remember: sHe DuzEnT kNoW HoW iT hApPeNeD gUyz

Reactions: 14
She’s the kind of dick that would think she needs a passport for Wales or Scotland 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s really irritating me this morning I’m not a violent person but these make up videos make me want to punch her in the fat spotty chin!
wtf is she doing she looks like a complete twit! Cringy as duck!!
She needs to get a bleeping life!

Who called is a few threads back about her wanting to change her whole imagine from cleaning to beauty influencing. Mate she don’t influence me in anyway other than the wanting to trip her over in massive pile of dog tit!
How she’s acting in these “tutorial make up videos” (she ain’t tutoring any fucker the stupid twit) she really seems like the nasty bully girl how she’s acting. Just her whole persona and movement. Bully witch duck off!

*added edit* why at 9:30 does she need candles lit in every room, massive unnecessary fire hazard! Imagine she goes out and forgets to blow one out and come home to no kitchen because it’s burnt down. Actually grinchy carry on. Just keep your son safe though ye? We don’t have open flames on our home because I have two under 5 the risks ain’t worth it!
Shes obsessed with doing gretel make up tutorials? Didn't she do it once 🤷
Yeh does a gretel “tutorial” an then shows the end result filtered as duck! She’s like a drag queen

• Haha
For me, the fact she is buying a swanky new kitchen using money her hinchers - who think she is their friend have given her (unbeknown to them via swipe ups) is a lot worse than being gifted one.

Also does anyone remember the mini kitchen makeover she did by getting a new worktop? She kept insisting it was a very mini kitchen makeover, so what's happening to the new worktop? Sent to landfill after 6 months because she fancies a new one?

Reactions: 21
I think Disneyland or Dubai I don’t think she’ll go away too far with a baby, but then again she only thinks of herself. If it’s Disney I will be annoyed it’s my favourite and I can’t her ruining for me
She has her manny with her .. I mean Jamie! Who knows even Ma Barker could tag along to look after Ronniekins 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.