Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in their right mind comes out of the shower all wet and then sits down on the bed, picks up their phone and Google’s them self.
🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They both can’t cope... can’t cope with the
Very much looking forward to her bubble bursting soon because that story last night of her basically bragging that she could’ve got a free kitchen but chose not to was so nasty I couldn’t believe it. I don’t understand how others are watching this and cheering her on? She’s laughing in their faces. AND THEN to start feeling sorry for the homeless, oh my life what planet is she on?! I can’t actually communicate my anger with her. She’s so dense and so up her own arse she can’t hear what she sounds like. It’s unreal.
I thought that, she sounded so so horrible when she said she could of got it for free, also if she really was the nice sweet ditsy little hinch who worries about everyone and everyone’s feelings.. she wouldn’t even put something up like that with that nasty tone to her. Showing her true colours... and the ‘ you thought I wouldn’t make it on insta, over 3 million ‘ slightly different to the ‘ omg guyzzz I can’t believe I have 3 million followers who want to watch silly old me, I pinch myself every day that this happened to me’
I think both stories were put up for damage limitation but in actual fact they’ll cause her more damage than just having a kitchen installed without the nasty words.

Reactions: 18
It's been ages since I caught up on the threads had a lot of stress going on which makes me despise people like Hinch even more and her blatant bullshitting.

Also why does Jamie sound like Butthead (from Beavis and Butthead) when he laughs at her playing with Ronnie? 🤣

Looks like they forgot to throw her plant pots on the floor while they were tipping the chairs over!
Yeah they forgot that last time too 😂

Reactions: 4
Surely more and more people are seeing the true Mrs Hinch? Bragging about being offered a free kitchen but then also bragging about the fact that she can and has (apparently) paid for it all (because she’s loaded). Her post about the trolls, bragging about how many followers she has and well she’s done for herself (by just sitting on her sofa and doing the occasional cleaning video). That doesn’t really seem like the sweet, lovely, innocent Mrs Hinch that she and all her fans claim she is does it?!
I have no idea how you can feel triumph and smugness over the fact that there are over 3 million people following you and your tedious, fake life, I'd be embarrassed! 10 followers or 3 million, she's still a head riding off the back of her (probably) fake anxiety and joy of cleaning, when we know it's a means to an end to earn herself a "celebrity" status because lets face it, she'd rather be with her bestie Stace at all these big events, wearing big dresses and a tit ton of #gifted make up - it's all a well-crafted plan!

Reactions: 11
It's not like all we've heard all week on the news and the weather reports is that we're getting this storm.

Most people would think "we'll move the furniture against a wall keep it a bit sturdy at least" like we did.

NOPE not Grinchy The Beggar she's so desperate for someone to gift her a new garden set it is actually embarrassing!

She's such a grabby little cow.

Reactions: 10
She's definitely using bots on her account. Yesterday before her little hissy fit she had dropped to 2.9M followers and then this morning she is upto 3.1M.

Honestly she needs professional help. Also a lot of people slate Jamie but I actually feel a bit sorry for him to be honest, he ends up doing almost everything with Ronnie, as she give a tit about her house and her overweight dog more than her son (which is quite clear) I also think he gets feed up with himself being on social media hence why he is hardly on her stories anymore. The women needs professional help and to get the duck of social media and pay more attention to her little boy.

Reactions: 22
Sorry tattlers, again I’m so behind.
my sister had a tumour removed yesterday so was catching up to keep my occupied and then today I’ve been awol as tumour has spread and they didn’t remove it all.

ive finally gotten home from the hospital which is about 4 hours away from me in London. My boobs are leaking. My legs are weary. My children miss me.
I’m now looking for private hospitals near me so that I can my sister transferred to a better hospital and near me.

I can’t even bring myself to look at Hinch. Because I know she will reduce to tears not because she has money and all her #gifted tit
But because she has hers and her families health. And she doesn’t even realise how lucky she is to have that
#hinch bingo she’ll be saying it next
All the best you greedy little duck
Please don't torture yourself any more with her. She's a fake, a liar, a con artist, and an all round nasty creature.
Your family are far more important than she will ever be. I hope you find a hospital for your sister. Sending you big hugs. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's definitely using bots on her account. Yesterday before her little hissy fit she had dropped to 2.9M followers and then this morning she is upto 3.1M.

Honestly she needs professional help. Also a lot of people slate Jamie but I actually feel a bit sorry for him to be honest, he ends up doing almost everything with Ronnie, as she give a tit about her house and her overweight dog more than her son (which is quite clear) I also think he gets feed up with himself being on social media hence why he is hardly on her stories anymore. The women needs professional help and to get the duck of social media and pay more attention to her little boy.
Where did you see this?

Reactions: 1
New thread suggestion

I lied about my kitchen, the gifts keep on gifting, but have you seen the weather that the homeless have to sleep in?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread tittle?

‘I lied about my kitchen, I lie about my life.... I’m rattled reading tattle cause they’re onto onslows wife’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So, that wall knocking down idea she only came up with the day before yesterday, you know, the idea she posted the poll about on stories to all her Hinchers, not only in the space of 2 days has she already had plans drawn up, printed out, builders round, chosen her new kitchen etc, but she also, already, has invoices to proove she's paid for it all.

Wow, that's unbelievably fast work that 🤥
what I don’t understand is why she insists on making this big song and dance about the wall and pretending to just think of it.... and it the next breath claim it’s all paid for? Own your truth girl! I’ve never seen kitchen work move that fast... maybe cause Ive not got money coming out my ears and don’t have companies falling over themselves to gift the latest tap?

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, first world problems. Worrying about what to pack for her 5 star all inclusive holiday. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.