Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely using bots on her account. Yesterday before her little hissy fit she had dropped to 2.9M followers and then this morning she is upto 3.1M.

Honestly she needs professional help. Also a lot of people slate Jamie but I actually feel a bit sorry for him to be honest, he ends up doing almost everything with Ronnie, as she give a tit about her house and her overweight dog more than her son (which is quite clear) I also think he gets feed up with himself being on social media hence why he is hardly on her stories anymore. The women needs professional help and to get the duck of social media and pay more attention to her little boy.
I don’t feel sorry for him at all. And all this, ‘he looks after Ronnie all the time isn’t he so great’. Why? Because he’s a man? Well he might play with him and dress him up in an Arsenal kit but where was the tummy time? Where’s the home cooked meals? Sitting up properly to be fed? Making sure he’s not plastered all over the internet naked in the bath?

Hinch gets slated for not doing all these things but he has a dad too. One that doesn’t work and is equally responsible (arguably more so if you consider what she does on insta as well) for his development.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Posts like the ‘I’m a survivor’ one just show that she is bothered by trolls. She isn’t lying to herself saying she isn’t
Not sure she knows the meaning of the word SURVIVOR makes me rather cross that she thinks she has the right to throw that word around....the world is full of very ill people who are doing their very best to try to SURVIVE at this moment....she isnt one of them!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm guessing that while hinch is away for her birthday the builders are moving in. She must think we stupid, she apparently only decided on knocking the wall down the other night! No way she'll have already picked out her kitchen and planned this work for when they away. She is horrid, her poor sheep sucked into her lies yet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No we can’t guess nor do we care where you’re going on holiday Grinch. Cue next panic attack- guysssss travelling makes me so anxious

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, first world problems. Worrying about what to pack for her 5 star all inclusive holiday. 🤦‍♀️
what angers me more is the secrecy... just say Where you’re going, why make everyone wait.. today her story will be filled with packing and suttle hints about where they’re going.
Also the fact she is ‘ taking her hinchers with her’ on the trip means all, or part of it is gifted as otherwise she has ‘quiet time away from her phone’

Reactions: 17
Ugh just turned the volume up on her latest story, first time I've done it for a while. Her voice 🤢🤢🤢 I HATE the way she talks.

Who gives a tit whether she'd buy the same shower gel again?!
Totally with you, the voice and the nail tapping make me rage 🤣
Shower gel like seriously, instead of chatting about shower gel go and take your kid to a soft play, swimming, baby yoga , aquarium anything other then bleeping talking about shower gel.
How many idiots are gonna run out today to get cheap arse shower gel 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Totally with you, the voice and the nail tapping make me rage 🤣
Shower gel like seriously, instead of chatting about shower gel go and take your kid to a soft play, swimming, baby yoga , aquarium anything other then bleeping talking about shower gel.
How many idiots are gonna run out today to get cheap arse shower gel 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is what I don’t get. She never takes her child ANYWHERE for him! I was doing baby classes at this point, library, soft play, toddler groups. She just sits him in the house while she cleans or takes him round home bargains in a trolley. I hope his first word isn’t zoflora or hinch haul 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
As we're all going with her let's play spot the scars on her arms ..first one wins a bottle of zoflo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must be lovely to have a new kitchen fitted while ur on ur holiday and come back to it all done
Really relatable soph

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alright
I don’t feel sorry for him at all. And all this, ‘he looks after Ronnie all the time isn’t he so great’. Why? Because he’s a man? Well he might play with him and dress him up in an Arsenal kit but where was the tummy time? Where’s the home cooked meals? Sitting up properly to be fed? Making sure he’s not plastered all over the internet naked in the bath?

Hinch gets slated for not doing all these things but he has a dad too. One that doesn’t work and is equally responsible (arguably more so if you consider what she does on insta as well) for his development.
Alright get back in your box! I was expressing my opinion without you jumping down my throat.
From what I have seen he spends more time with that baby then she does, so yeah I do feel sorry for him a bit, his basically lost his wife to social media, he is off work which I mean he shouldn't be but let's me honest if he was at work she wouldn't be lookimg after Ronnie, ronnie would be at his nans nearly everyday because she quite clearly can't cope...

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh great! I can barely contain my piss. I am sooooo excited to see where she is going in fact I might pack a case myself because she will be showing us all how to pack anyway.
Must be when the kitchen is being done then eh. What a coincidence

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, In my opinion her kitchen is too small and narrow to be open plan, it will just look stupid and impractical. Even if wall comes down it will give her around 1 meter space between both sides and she’ll end up with her island plonked in the dining room so table won’t fit and it’ll be too crowded. What I’m thinking she’ll do she’ll swap places with her dining room, having kitchen island where table currently is but facing the lounge and units on the wall where tacky mirror is hanging, wall will come down allowing narrow space being previously a kitchen to become a dining room with some units going in to maximise storage space, the doors will be created to the garage to convert to fully accessible and functional utility room. I’m sure at later stage she’ll erect a conservatory from the current dining room with roof with windows in it aka orangery or whatever is called with bifolding doors.

Reactions: 10
Ahh I’m so grateful to have a roof over my head, yeah I am... but I’m bleeping off on holiday with all the hard earned money my Hinchers have thrown at me 😆 could this woman get anymore annoying!

Reactions: 12
And as predicted, the kitchen will be done while they are away abroad. She’s so lucky how all these random things just always fall into place, pure coincidence and not at all pre-meditated

Reactions: 15
Just caught up on the holiday stories - it's a hard life, worrying about packing for, no doubt, a freebie holiday! FFS! 😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.