Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again......look guyszzz I paid for everything myself, even ask my bank?? (What a random thing to say). So hinch and Jamie don't work......That's right Soph you don't have a job like you claim, yet you afford a very lavish lifestyle? We know where the money comes from you know. Sitting on your arse doing swipe ups and ads all day every day, praying on the vulnerable is how you make your money. Hope you proud of yourself you smug twit.

Does Jamie not work now?

Reactions: 5
I feel like she’ll be taking that story down once she’s got over her tantrum. Her attitude reminds me of my 7 year old daughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahahaha you can see her true not very nice self coming out with that one

No one here said you didn’t pay for your kitchen. They said you’ll probably get it gifted. Which you haven’t. So fine. You wouldn’t be stupid enough to not declare something as big as that gifted. So that’s it.

Cannot for the life of me someone saying you never paid for the extension. Fully remember people saying you were insane because half your reason for doing it was SO YOUR DOG CAN HAVE HIS OWN BEDROOM.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh just turned the volume up on her latest story, first time I've done it for a while. Her voice 🤢🤢🤢 I HATE the way she talks.

Who gives a tit whether she'd buy the same shower gel again?!
Don’t ring true though if she’s just got out the shower I don’t know about anybody else but I use one scent of shower gel so if they’re both empty why hang on to one of them empties till both are to tell people that you would only buy one of them again ? More like to say hey poundstretcher I’ve run out gift me more I’m Mrs hinch ! Grabby mare

Reactions: 16
Oh my... I was a bit dubious that she'd be on here... But, she has to be!! 😂 😂

So... She said check invoices... I say Bob them online then so we can see the date you signed that contract.

You guys have opened my eyes - I didn't realise just how deceitful she really is.

Genuinely do not give a monkeys whether she's having unicorns fart #gifted glitter over her house, just bleeping own it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry tattlers, again I’m so behind.
my sister had a tumour removed yesterday so was catching up to keep my occupied and then today I’ve been awol as tumour has spread and they didn’t remove it all.

ive finally gotten home from the hospital which is about 4 hours away from me in London. My boobs are leaking. My legs are weary. My children miss me.
I’m now looking for private hospitals near me so that I can my sister transferred to a better hospital and near me.

I can’t even bring myself to look at Hinch. Because I know she will reduce to tears not because she has money and all her #gifted tit
But because she has hers and her families health. And she doesn’t even realise how lucky she is to have that
#hinch bingo she’ll be saying it next
All the best you greedy little duck
I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending so much love your way xx

Reactions: 4
It amazes me that with all the time they have together as a family and the money they have, they don’t seem to have any days out. Take Ronnieblesshim to the coast, a sealife centre, a lovely walk around a National Trust place......we would love to do more things like that but my husband is working such long hours at the moment we really only have a Sunday together as a family! There are so many places they could take that baby and doggie Ronnie if they so wish!
I just can’t work this out. For someone who is so big, they have the smallest of lives. Proper dull. Even realllllly dull people do more than them...

Reactions: 13
I love when she gets all angry and shouty hahaha, makes me happy to see her pissed off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Its actually amusing me at how pathetic she is. She will 100% be crying to her cult about "trolls" tomorrow. Saying she's been awake all night thinking about it. Maybe she'd be a bit less disliked if she wasn't such a smug witch or did some good in the world with all the money she has. Just a greedy bleep.

Reactions: 12
I’d say tattle has definitely hit a nerve of hers this evening! It’s like she can’t get her head round the concept that if you make your entire life public people will have opinions. Christ on a bike

Reactions: 15
Sorry tattlers, again I’m so behind.
my sister had a tumour removed yesterday so was catching up to keep my occupied and then today I’ve been awol as tumour has spread and they didn’t remove it all.

ive finally gotten home from the hospital which is about 4 hours away from me in London. My boobs are leaking. My legs are weary. My children miss me.
I’m now looking for private hospitals near me so that I can my sister transferred to a better hospital and near me.

I can’t even bring myself to look at Hinch. Because I know she will reduce to tears not because she has money and all her #gifted tit
But because she has hers and her families health. And she doesn’t even realise how lucky she is to have that
#hinch bingo she’ll be saying it next
All the best you greedy little duck
So sorry for your family sending hugs xx

Reactions: 1
Can't wait to Karma gets her to be honest, she deserves nothing less. Never in my life have I heard someone chat so many lies and so much tit! And people aren't clocking onto it! Bloody idiots!

Reactions: 10
Does Jamie not work now?
No he doesn't need too with all the money his wife is conning out of the delusional people they call hinchers.

Soph is so high maintenance, I'll give it a year and she will be moving to a bigger house. 😏

Reactions: 13
Also saying “I could have had a full new kitchen gifted but I didn’t” 😂😂😂😂 she thinks that makes her sound humble and down to earth but it portrays the exact opposite. That’s like saying “Well I could have had these Tom Ford shoes for free but I said no Tom. No gifts. I will buy them with all my loadsa money”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.