Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally Verucca Salt from Charlie and the chocolate factory!
I want the world! I want the whole world! Don’t care how, I want it noooooooow!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh my... I was a bit dubious that she'd be on here... But, she has to be!! 😂 😂

So... She said check invoices... I say Bob them online then so we can see the date you signed that contract.

You guys have opened my eyes - I didn't realise just how deceitful she really is.

Genuinely do not give a monkeys whether she's having unicorns fart #gifted glitter over her house, just bleeping own it

Maybe her and Stacey take it in turns to police it and report back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry tattlers, again I’m so behind.
my sister had a tumour removed yesterday so was catching up to keep my occupied and then today I’ve been awol as tumour has spread and they didn’t remove it all.

ive finally gotten home from the hospital which is about 4 hours away from me in London. My boobs are leaking. My legs are weary. My children miss me.
I’m now looking for private hospitals near me so that I can my sister transferred to a better hospital and near me.

I can’t even bring myself to look at Hinch. Because I know she will reduce to tears not because she has money and all her #gifted tit
But because she has hers and her families health. And she doesn’t even realise how lucky she is to have that
#hinch bingo she’ll be saying iot next
All the best you greedy little duck
So sorry to hear this hun, hoping your sister gets back her health soon 💘 Thinking of you and your family xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi soph! Come on prove us wrong put your bank balance up and all your invoices .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I created another account view her account, just sent a message to her about her gifted kitchen, boom my account has disappeared 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The current hissy fit could have been avoided had she been transparent and honest from the beginning.

Reactions: 13
⬆New thread title... 🤣
Yes! Love it!

Stop reading tattle ye mad woman! You sit on here day in and day out reading about yourself. Why? Not to be better or get self awareness clearly. To get ideas for content, damage limitation and see what mistakes youve made.

You will NEVER be happy if you continue to behave and live as you do. Stop blaming us for calling out your poor behaviour, greediness, lies and scams. Look at YOUR OWN behaviour. Own it. Change it.

And stop calling us trolls. You're the one constantly trolling and stalking us!

ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fucks sake! She’s taken the kid out to look at some lights in the shop. The only places he ever goes are to shops or his Nan’s house. Not exactly exciting!
Didn’t say what shop though so can’t be getting a deal

Reactions: 5
To be honest I think she is bang out of order for not accepting a free kitchen.

Sophie if you're reading this, you are a life changer for businesses....by not accepting that free kitchen you have taken away a company's opportunity to make it BIG... Shame on you as you are very aware of how amazing you are for brands stop being selfish 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi guyyyyyys, hi soph 👋
I bought some imperial leather foam burst a citrus one. I liked that. I also used a berry burst. Quite liked that one but not as much as the citrus so prob won’t buy the berry one again. I bought a brown hovis loaf, some chocolate biscuits, a jar of coffee and some new mugs in B&ms. Probably would use the same kenco brand again.
Is this interesting? Does anyone give a fat duck? Course they don’t. Sophie pet, you are a bleeping lying bastard. You may well have paid your builders but the bleeping cosmetic stuff was gifted. Amtico flooring #gifted.

That aggressive head wobble is back aswell. Just because you’ve been caught out you bleeping awful witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Cue another fake anxiety attack coz of all the nasty trolls saying she doesn’t pay for anything. She’s literally too much. Her dumbass hinchers deserve her and deserve to be conned by her if they are blind to all her lies and fakery.
Pass the laptop she will need to order some more baskets to label to calm her nerves 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So duck if she did pay..how did she manage that??? By shilling to vulnerable ppl..So no moral high ground there.
Exactly...how exactly did she pay for it all, she hasnt worked for years and her husband has been home everyday for at least 8 months??
That little speech was not a good idea 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I resent us being called trolls! Aren’t trolls people that directly send abusive messages to people. Aren’t we just having private conversations and sharing concerns and observations here with like minded people?? Just a little light hearted gossip and banter?? If she doesn’t like it she shouldn’t look on here. Scroll on.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hi Soph, join us, tell us what you hate about yourself, it could be good therapy for you 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ugh the head wobble. Cracks me up!

"I made a mistake guys". duck off Soph, we all know you read here nightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.