Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh just turned the volume up on her latest story, first time I've done it for a while. Her voice 🤢🤢🤢 I HATE the way she talks.

Who gives a tit whether she'd buy the same shower gel again?!
The basket labelled “shower” is empty of gifted items...

Reactions: 2
So after only thinking about knocking this wall down a coupe of days ago, it’s now all paid for already? Meaning she has had this planned for ages! You don’t just pick out a brand new kitchen in a day soph, it takes time. Hope the sheep pick up in that!

Reactions: 31
And she’s just admitted she’s paid for her kitchen so it’s not something that was a whim a few nights ago. It’s already been planned and payed for

Reactions: 25
Wow her latest stories. Sitting drying off on the bed reading Tattle are we Hinchy? Got her RATTLED as duck. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the showroom 2 days ago “just looking” and already has invoices, builders booked in etc. I don’t know how good these builders must be if they’re all free at the drop of a hat 24hrs notice..?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ooooh..

COR, you’s lot have well pissed off the Grinch....!

*slowly backs away*
*whistling*

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was offered a full kitchen for free 😳

I’ll never understand this. Offering free things to the wealthy people.
This has to stop!!
There are other ways to get your company name out there surely!!!!

Reactions: 27
She recently said she had no idea about makeup but owns all the expensive makeup items under the sun... That’s just so conniving!!! Honestly your lying is not going to get you anywhere! 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 15
So after only thinking about knocking this wall down a coupe of days ago, it’s now all paid for already? Meaning she has had this planned for ages! You don’t just pick out a brand new kitchen in a day soph, it takes time. Hope the sheep pick up in that!
They won’t. They are literally obviously to anything like this.

Reactions: 3
Well soph, glad you paid for it
Tell them that the money came out your hincherzzz pockets tho.
thank you.

Reactions: 16
She means her hinchers have paid for it in full buying her tat ! Why can’t they see through her.

Reactions: 11
Besides Soph.... You look way older than you should be! Atb x

plus Soph... We all know snack baskets don’t stay as tidy as your laying them out 🤣🤣

plus I highly doubt you bought those snack boxes... I reckon they were #gifted

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.