Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of that episode of 'Dinnerladies' when Mr Michael is having trouble choosing between the biscuits by the till and Bren suggests the 3 pack and asks Twink if you always get a garibaldi in every pack. Twink replies with "No, you always get a custard cream but you don't always get a garibaldi" 🍪
Loved Dinnerladies 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The same thing will happen once Ronnie starts to play with toys and gets a bit older she will want a wall put back up to make a toy room. There doesn’t seem to have been much planning or thought put into that extensions as they could have done so much more with that space. Even upstairs that stupid wiring area could have been a dressing room or a walk in robe or an en-suite from the new room. Just shows money really can’t buy taste.
The new room has an en-suite I think. I’ve seen plans of her extension and it looks she has 2 rooms with en-suite. So her new room and the spare room

Reactions: 1
Except she’s not just thought it up and suddenly having it done. She’s planned it for ages.

I’ve been thinking all this time that the extension was so poorest thought out and what was she thinking. But as I now suspect, she wasn’t able to touch the kitchen AND do the extension so she found a way around it. She probably had this in mind all along. It’s nit like she had to worry about the money as it’s all gifted anyway.
yes your right, normal people do things the right way but we are not talking about someone ‘normal’ are we, like you say she won’t be paying for it more then likely hence not having to save up like some of us would have to, the layout on that house is just so terrible, makes zero sense what so ever

Reactions: 3
She will be moving before long I expect anyway ...somewhere gated and more private to keep the fans at bay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Stace is popping around Soph's next week for a cuppa, dont expect dinner unless you like mugshots and a watery casserole 😏
Dont expect any dinner at all....kitchen will be well underway by then by the speed things are progressing? 😆

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t surprise me if she got an out house for Ronnie to keep that colour away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That light shop is one of the dearest shops in our little town lol the chandeliers and lights in there are £1000’s but hey ho, if it’s the one I’m thinking of it’s called “complete light and living” .. really lovely shop
Oh well, at least there won't be an ebay swipe up for them then? 😉

Everything with her is about ‘things’. Expensive things (except if it’s cheap plastic tat from eBay guyzzzz). So materialistic. Proposal in helicopter, massive wedding in big hall with huge frock and eleventy billion bridesmaids. Then when that was over we had a fancy honeymoon. Then baby with everything (who lets face it is just another thing). Then extension. Christmas trees. Loft. Fireplace. Cars. Now kitchen. She’s. Never. Happy. It’s thank you. Next!! Thank you. Next!! I don’t think she’ll ever be happy. Now I’ve no issue with folk having money if they’ve worked hard and earned it. But not her. What a sad, dull, narcissistic and materialistic way to live
The cheap plastic tat is what pays for the expensive things.....so whilst all her followers order all the crap swipe ups she nips down to the local posh shop and buys whatever she feels like?? 😡

Reactions: 9
I’d almost certain expect someone who shares their life and has millions of followers making her Rich to at least make an apppearance now and again!
I can only remember her 1M live when she was half decent...ish!

I can imagine she gave the builders orders. Witchy finger pointing and “you know who I am right?”.
Hope they out her as being a witch lol!
She must have been hard to work with.. any bet!

Everything with her is about ‘things’. Expensive things (except if it’s cheap plastic tat from eBay guyzzzz). So materialistic. Proposal in helicopter, massive wedding in big hall with huge frock and eleventy billion bridesmaids. Then when that was over we had a fancy honeymoon. Then baby with everything (who lets face it is just another thing). Then extension. Christmas trees. Loft. Fireplace. Cars. Now kitchen. She’s. Never. Happy. It’s thank you. Next!! Thank you. Next!! I don’t think she’ll ever be happy. Now I’ve no issue with folk having money if they’ve worked hard and earned it. But not her. What a sad, dull, narcissistic and materialistic way to live
It's really sad. She never seems happy or able to just live in the moment. She always has to have another "thing" to plan and count down to. When she gets it, it's like she still doesn't feel happy, so needs to quickly find another thing to fixate on. She is empty inside and cannot fill it. She will wake up one day and realise she didn't enjoy her life, never appreciated the moments and it will be all gone and too late.
If she wasn't such a manipulatative, greedy, self-centred, lying, dangerous moron I'd feel really sorry for her. But she is. So I don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's easy to calorie count when everything has the calories printed on them. She has probably lived on this tit and not eaten a single vegetable for 3 weeks
She probably didn’t eat anything. We all know what her diets like

Ugh just turned the volume up on her latest story, first time I've done it for a while. Her voice 🤢🤢🤢 I HATE the way she talks.

Who gives a tit whether she'd buy the same shower gel again?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.