Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually kinda surprised how much she shows Ronnie. I’m sure she’s made two big deals about people commenting on him/being mean yet there’s always at least 2/3 stories on him a day? I completely disagree with people commenting on an innocent baby but if that was me I’d want to protect him from horrible comments even if that meant not showing him at all.
And she’s experienced people saying mean things about Ronnie.. I mean if that happened to me I would protect him from further damage but no! She just eggs people on, well she can expect that if she insists exposing him to the cyber world.. The world is a horrible place Soph.

Reactions: 5
The woman's unhinged .....
And does she not realise that the stupid effing Greyel filter distorts the singer in the background. She makes Beyoncé (sorry, ‘Bey’) sound like a bloody chipmunk. Silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I literally cannot believe the absolute utter wank she’s posting now. That horrible head wobble and sneering look she does I can’t bleeping stand. Surely even the most die hard Hincher cannot be bleeping entertained by this bollocks. I totally agree with a post I saw a bit further back, the higher she climbs the further she will fall and I sincerely hope that is soon. Who in their right mind, a new mother with a lovely baby boy would be so self absorbed and put themselves and their home out there. She is a vile bleep. As for this kitchen refurb, how bleeping predictable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Amazing...so they have experts/builders in already surveying. And she only had the idea at midnight last night 🙄
Exactly what I came on to say!!! Incredible! They must have known; read her mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Obsessed with gretal make up tutorials - that you've only done once and isn't a tutorial as you don't tell us what your doing.

''To apply this foundation just slap yourself until it sinks in.''

• Haha
Reactions: 12
running out of content 100%! she’ll be uploading herself having a dump soon I promise you 😂 ‘where all learning guyzzzz just pull ya pantz darrrrn and puushh’ and as for the ‘Gretal make up tutorial(why bother?’ Just another gimmick to show how darnnn to urrrff she is, nothing worse than a try hard forcing to be funny!! SHES A PURE FANNY

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually feel really sorry for Stacey (I prefer her so much more then beggy Sophie) if there is one thing I detest so much it’s COPYCATS!! Get a life Sophie take fat Henry for a walk and leave Gretal at home! Silly witch 😂

Reactions: 12
I noticed she quickly did one story saying the wall was going, then straight away on to ‘fun’ stories of Henry doing his usual tricks. Deflection at its finest!
So the secret plans showed the oven where her sink is now, so the entire wall will be removed, a long run of units down the existing ‘sink’ wall and a huge island with the sink in like Stacey has.
im just a bit confused as to what they will do with the small wall where the dishwasher is, that currently divides the kitchen from the hallway. Would they leave it there?
I thought this. So blasé about it “oh by the way I’m knocking a wall down”.... oh right ok. Casual.

Reactions: 6
She’s really irritating me this morning I’m not a violent person but these make up videos make me want to punch her in the fat spotty chin!
wtf is she doing she looks like a complete twit! Cringy as duck!!
She needs to get a bleeping life!

Who called is a few threads back about her wanting to change her whole imagine from cleaning to beauty influencing. Mate she don’t influence me in anyway other than the wanting to trip her over in massive pile of dog tit!
How she’s acting in these “tutorial make up videos” (she ain’t tutoring any fucker the stupid twit) she really seems like the nasty bully girl how she’s acting. Just her whole persona and movement. Bully witch duck off!

*added edit* why at 9:30 does she need candles lit in every room, massive unnecessary fire hazard! Imagine she goes out and forgets to blow one out and come home to no kitchen because it’s burnt down. Actually grinchy carry on. Just keep your son safe though ye? We don’t have open flames on our home because I have two under 5 the risks ain’t worth it!
I've actually done this gone to bed and not blown it out! .... you do forget! And when ronnie is older even more dangerous tbh!...

I literally cannot believe the absolute utter wank she’s posting now. That horrible head wobble and sneering look she does I can’t bleeping stand. Surely even the most die hard Hincher cannot be bleeping entertained by this bollocks. I totally agree with a post I saw a bit further back, the higher she clings the further she will fall and I sincerely hope that is soon. Who in their right mind, a new mother with a lovely baby boy would be so self absorbed and put themselves and their home out there. She is a vile bleep. As for this kitchen refurb, how bleeping predictable.
The head flicks and face expressions get me .. she really really really thinks shes funny.. when in fact shes annoying! I wish to god people could comment under these stories so could read what other people think of it all... its cringe!

Reactions: 7
I've actually done this gone to bed and not blown it out! .... you do forget! And when ronnie is older even more dangerous tbh!...

The head flicks and face expressions get me .. she really really really thinks shes funny.. when in fact shes annoying! I wish to god people could comment under these stories so could read what other people think of it all... its cringe!
my friends done it before gone out and left it on and come home to a very damaged table!

Reactions: 2
Thanks for letting all your grinchers know about the refurb (they are paying for it, after all!).....but why make it out to be news?? The decision and plans were made before you took it to insta!
And, not that I’m complaining, but concealer and foundation can be applied without punching yourself in the face. To reiterate again - not complaining. Punch away....harder. Just not sure why the need for such aggression.

Also, the beg for a phone stand....your phone doesn’t want to stand, because it’s tired of your tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohhh grinchy what a lovely £46 eye pallet you have was it gifted or purchased from all your followers money they invest in you? But you know nothing about make up right?

P.s Chelsea Briggs needs the sack. Is she a qualified brow technician? Those slugs on your face Are dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont normally post on this but I have just looked at the most recent 'makeup tutorial' and then the after shot without the filter and there is no way she is actually doing her own makeup. How by just 'slapping' on what she does and the mascara does she end up looking like she came out of a beauticians with false lashes and all. I absolutely hate the Gretal filter.

Reactions: 8
You know what’s really fucked up?

The fact that she is filming herself putting her makeup on whilst she listens to that Beyoncé song.

The song she uses to give herself some weird gratification because she’s ‘done’ something in this world.

I don’t know about anybody else but that felt uneasy to watch. Especially as she mimed/sang the lyrics pulling a smug face at the camera.

Sophie, that was fucked up.

Reactions: 15
I’m still shocked she doesn’t do gousto.
Gousto is just ingredients and a recipe, you still have to actually cook it. Unless it comes in a packet, tin or magically manifests, it’s not for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This girl grinds my gears so much.
She has the world on a plate and it’s not enough for her. It will never be enough for her.
She’ll never be happy - she always wants more and can not seem to enjoy anything she has.

On that note I’m off to enjoy my Saturday with my family. Walk, pub, silly games after tea. Nothing special, nothing gifted but the memories of days like this will keep me warm in my dotage unlike madam and her ‘island’!

Enjoy your weekends lovelies. Take pleasure from simple things. Stuff money can’t buy!
👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3
As my granny would say ‘there is a want in that girl, she is lacking something’ 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont normally post on this but I have just looked at the most recent 'makeup tutorial' and then the after shot without the filter and there is no way she is actually doing her own makeup. How by just 'slapping' on what she does and the mascara does she end up looking like she came out of a beauticians with false lashes and all. I absolutely hate the Gretal filter.
every photo she takes is filtered. She’s used a snapchat filter on that then uploaded it to insta because she’s relatable 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.