Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never spotted the juice thing before. I thought every GP, Midwife and Health Visitor really did advise against it as it’s pure tit and 7 months old don’t need it!! They just need milk and to be offered some boiled water with meals at what point do you think oh I know he needs juice!! Which is basically Just bloody syrup!
Poor child’s gonna end up with a mega sweet tooth let alone the problems with his teeth when he gets them.
As well he should be drinking plain water from a sippy cup. He doesn't need the extra calories in that sugary drink.

Reactions: 8
Well let’s hope the idiot doesn’t get her handbag stolen as she posts every move through the whole trip as we now know it has her passport in
No - please let someone steal it in Brussels - they are welcome to her!

Reactions: 2
Shall we play 'How many lies can I tell in one thread'
1 point for the lie
2 points for the reason
I'll start .I feigned toothache because I wasn't invited to a 21st birthday party in Ireland.I couldn't have gone anyway even if I was cos I had toothache.
:oops:Boobelle 3

Am I being slow? Who's 21st was it?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure someone on here mentioned cleaning make up brushes with baby shampoo.
She cleaned these last week- exactly how much make up does she plaster on her face! 🤡🤡🤡..... my make up brushes are a shambles I just wash them when they need it not just for an *ad! Those scrub daddy’s will be too harsh for decent brushes, your right I just use baby shampoo and my humble hands - works a treat 😽

Reactions: 10
She cleaned these last week- exactly how much make up does she plaster on her face! 🤡🤡🤡..... my make up brushes are a shambles I just wash them when they need it not just for an *ad! Those scrub daddy’s will be too harsh for decent brushes, your right I just use baby shampoo and my humble hands - works a treat 😽
I was shocked at the colour on poor sponge daddy!!!
Wtf does she put on 🙄
I don’t wear make up but jeez if I wore that I’d be like David dickinson!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Solomon showing how easy it is to feed her boy!
It’s ain’t hard hinch, buy veg...chop chop done!

I do like to think tattlers are right and Solomon has digs now and again 😂
Just shows how easy it is to do it right. Stacey has a job, a husband/partner who is out of the house working silly hours at the moment and 2 other kids and she manages to feed the whole family food with nutritional value. There really is no excuse for the Hinchliffes except idleness

Reactions: 25
Juice at 7 months?????? 😨

That’s definitely a dig at Soph! Hi5 Stace
I’m not a Solomon fan. BUT she is more ‘normal’ works, school runs, cooks from scratch, kids come first before herself.
Yes she sleeps in her make up, clothes and don’t always look pristine but that’s normal when your busy and tired!!! You can see she does night feeds, teething stints and she rarely looks refreshed. She is tired looking and you can see she is a mum!

Shame she has taken to hinching, although she does it in moderation and around family life!!

Reactions: 26
I was shocked at the colour on poor sponge daddy!!!
Wtf does she put on 🙄
I don’t wear make up but jeez if I wore that I’d be like David dickinson!!!
Despite her income she is as cheap as chips though? #furcoat#knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Before having kids I could never sleep if I was on my own. Or in the house on my own anyway
What I wouldn't give now to have a night to myself!! But my youngest is 4 months and won't take a bottle and has started waking all night long 😴

A night alone with snacks and TV is my dream right now
I don’t have kids. I’m almost 40 so it’s too late now. Every night is tv and snacks on my own. Trust me, it’s not that great :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sat with my gob open! Why on earth would you clean make up brushes on a bleeping scourer!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just saw her brush cleaning tutorial.Did't she tell us to put them in a tied up sock a few day ago?
Surely a spare odd sock is cheaper than a scrub daddy?
I'm so confused.
So many ways to clean a makeup brush and so many no fucks to give.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🤬 at what point does a 7month old need juice!!! She’s so ignorant!
my 2.5 year old has never had juice in her life let alone at 7 months. Teeth are so important. I’ve spent so many horrible hours in the dentist chair I want to make sure my daughter doesn’t have to

Reactions: 10
Sat with my gob open! Why on earth would you clean make up brushes on a bleeping scourer!?
Because you can then put out a swipe up for your brain dead followers to buy a pack of three scourers! Easy money!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.