Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of my step daughters

one is almost 18 other almost 13 (for context neither have ever worked just sat around waiting for everyone else to bust a gut for them-mine all had cash in hand little Saturday morning jobs like washing cars to earn a bit of extra money by the age of about 13-im a bad mother-I refuse to sub them-they need to know the value of a days work)

anyway almost 18 lives with us the almost 13 lives with their mother

The other day both kids where at ours while I was at work

i came home about an hour before the youngest went back home

i needed to get my uniform in the wash for the morning and sort out my packed lunch etc

so I walked through the kitchen door to get to my washer-did what I needed to do and walked out again (both kids where sat at the dining room table-ours is a kitchen/diner)

thought nothing to it-dad drove 13 year old home and came back

hed been in the house a full 20 seconds when the phone rang

it was their (nutter) mother (I’m not being mean i could be here all day with stories that could make your hair curl)

Screaming that I’d scared the youngest by walking through the door and from now on I could either stay away from my own home (where I live-and pay the bills-she’s never been here-she doesn’t even know my area let alone my address) or she is going to ban me from walking though the doors ‘just in case I scare either daughter’

my fella laughed and told her that if I wasn’t at work then I had a right to stay at home-even if the queen came round for a cuppa then I still have a right to walk in and sit on my own sofa-and if I’m banned from walking through my own doors how am I meant to move around?though the bloody windows?

’yes’ came the reply

16 times she’s rang back to find how I’m planning to move around without walking through my own doors!

and by not pandering to her by telling her to duck off instead of telling me off by being in the wrong we’re being ‘unreasonable’ (that’s me being polite-not quite what she did say)

im waffling but for some reason I’m thinking this is what ma barker was like when Sophie was growing up/now which goes a long way of explaining why Hinch is the way she is-she’s never been allowed to grow up even though she’s a mother and is still the wrapped up snowflake/child shes always been

sometimes you just need to be able to walk through a bloody door and allow the other person to deal with it without needing bloody therapy

the world is a tough place-even more so when you put your whole life out there and then act shocked when not everyone loves you
I get this feeling about ma barker too. Like she has a scary hold over sophie.
Enjoy walking through yours doors 🥰

Reactions: 9
Her eyebrows are so so bad someone tell her they look tit 😫 Look lbadly tattooed
Ahhh i can feel a possible colab with a makeup brand or maybe Stace and her bringing out a range of some sort 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 When she starts banging on like that about something she‘s either after something or bringing something out!

Agree her brows are shocking! I’ve recently had mine microbladed and they look super natural! I think hers might be powder brows which are a full make up brow and can tend to look very false, which obviously matches her persona 🤣🤣

I await the neck grabbing and emosh sesh later when she’s at the hotel 🥱🥱 Enjoy your evening Soph 👋🏻👋🏻

Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure Ken Adams is a reference to Friends (it’s Joey’s fake name he gives) so not necessarily a definite giveaway of the gender of the poster. The user was annoying but I’m not sure we need to start shaming men who might like to join gossip forums instead of going to the pub 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure Hinch annoys men and women alike across the world, hard not to 😉
Lol never watched Friends. I found the user passive aggressive. It made me annoyed. Shouldn’t be on here. It’s obvious we will defend each other. Has he left? Did he close the door on the way out lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Lol never watched Friends. I found the user passive aggressive. It made me annoyed. Shouldn’t be on here. It’s obvious we will defend each other. Has he left? Did he close the door on the way out lol
I think the mods cleared the trash pretty quickly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree her brows are shocking! I’ve recently had mine microbladed and they look super natural! I think hers might be powder brows which are a full make up brow and can tend to look very false, which obviously matches her persona 🤣🤣
I think she goes over them with a brow product, sure we saw something the other week in her make up cleaning sesh. I know if I wear a full coverage foundation they look washed out a bit.

Reactions: 1
To me it looks like another house added on from outside. Yet nothing in it 🤔
I’d not spend out on a large extension like that that gives nothing but a dining room I’d not use and another bedroom!

I’ve friends who have had small extensions, made me think won’t be worth it only to find they gained so much more inside!
But remember handsnomes the dog must have a human bedroom and she couldn't possibly give up the make up room in order to have a baby 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhh i can feel a possible colab with a makeup brand or maybe Stace and her bringing out a range of some sort 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 When she starts banging on like that about something she‘s either after something or bringing something out!

I await the neck grabbing and emosh sesh later when she’s at the hotel 🥱🥱 Enjoy your evening Soph 👋🏻👋🏻
Yeah she defo has powder brows and i think they look awful so thick and block shape whereas microblading is more natural! I have combo microblading which i love🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Literally this girl needs to write down her lies not her Hinch lists.
Last week she knew nothing about make up..............

zzzzzzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So who’s this new kids? I thought she only had a niece. Has she got a nephew to or is that Jamie’s nephew? If it’s Jamie’s family then again she’s been reading here coz I’m sure someone mentioned how they never see Jamie’s side of the family
She's got at least another 4.This one is her cousins' son.please don't all jump on me again-I just know.😔😜

Awwww little relatable Soph from the village, with her multiple gifted hoovers. She's just one of us, learning as she goes!
She knows a few sharks for sure.
She has no clue how she makes her minions feel does she?

Reactions: 9
Literally this girl needs to write down her lies not her Hinch lists.
Last week she knew nothing about make up..............

zzzzzzzzz!
She stated just now on her story she used scrub daddy last week, i was like no you never you asked your hichers for advise and put them in the washing machine 🤣🤣 what planet is she from?! (Im guessing this is about cleaning her makeup brushes) 🤣🤣 xx

Reactions: 4
Shall we play 'How many lies can I tell in one thread'
1 point for the lie
2 points for the reason
I'll start .I feigned toothache because I wasn't invited to a 21st birthday party in Ireland.I couldn't have gone anyway even if I was cos I had toothache.
Boobelle 3

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.