Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we play 'How many lies can I tell in one thread'
1 point for the lie
2 points for the reason
I'll start .I feigned toothache because I wasn't invited to a 21st birthday party in Ireland.I couldn't have gone anyway even if I was cos I had toothache.
Boobelle 3
Stacey did a dance and everyone loved it, I pretended I had wisdom tooth pain to upstaged her and now I'm off to Brussels with my anusol gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Solomon showing how easy it is to feed her boy!
It’s ain’t hard hinch, buy veg...chop chop done!

I do like to think tattlers are right and Solomon has digs now and again 😂
You beat me to it!! It was SUCH a dig!! Gutted that someone mentioned it looked bad giving her boys that for their dinner, I thought it was amazing! All that veg??? Yes it was runny but she did say she was making a ‘sauce’ wish my kids would eat that. She’s a good role model in that respect.

Reactions: 18
And when you think she can't get any more obsessed!!
This girl. I literally can’t get over how much of a loser she is. She’s actually saved their pictures so she can do a slide show. She’s saved pictures of someone else’s kids. Does she not see how creepy that is? She’s so desperate for a shout out from Stacey and hinch. I think hinch commented on her post once but she literally tags them daily. If I was her husband or kids I would literally be so embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it's disgusting how these "influencers" get send tit loads of stuff like them lashes for instance, probably stuff they will never use. Why don't they give them away to her "fans" or charity shops ...its greedy as duck! I say fair play to them for making it so they dont have to work hard for a living.. but give back to the people who got you there in the first place!!! She put "ive brought far too many" ... then tagged the companies ... nope they sent them to you!

Reactions: 9
We live in a world where those privileged and that don’t need the stuff get it all for free and those that do need it get nothing. It’s very sad!

Reactions: 19
Omg me too!!!! I’ve even looked online and sighed deeply!!!
You’re all going to hate me for this but I travel for work and fairly often have to stay in hotels. It is pretty good- I usually get in my pjs, order room service, have a bath etc and it’s super peaceful. Just what I was desperate for since my baby started moving 😂 buuuut after the novelty wore off I just find it lonely and boring. I miss my baby horribly and spend the whole time looking at pictures of her and FaceTiming my husband. But I am grateful I get that time, and know people would kill to have it so I try not to moan too much and use it to recharge. I would definitely miss it if I didn’t get it. My husband and I work opposite schedules so we only get a day off together every month or so. My weekends are spent just me and the toddler (who is feral) and it is pretty exhausting and mind numbing. I take my hat off to every mum with more than one or single mums! Heroines!

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand when people say she’s such an inspiration WHY? HOW?
Suppose she inspires me to take part in tattle chat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's going to look like a prize tit if they ever split, I'm not wishing it on them or out but duck sake, I'll tell you what though, she's has her money's worth out of them photos!!

Reactions: 9
Stacey washes her makeup brushes yesterday and now guess what? Hinch has to do it but obviously she’s better right?

Staceys stories have tickled me a bit, she’s an example of a good mum. Hopefully grinch might try and cook something for her son that didn’t come out of a pouch

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.