Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie's clothes are too small for him. His body suits cut his groin. My son was the same. Had to buy him clothes that were way much older than his years. Perhaps Sophie wants to keep him babyfied.

Reactions: 7
Am I being slow? Who's 21st was it?
I'm not all that up on the influencers but I happened to see footage of a great big bash for a young lad.Some 'contemporaries' of hinch were there and I have to say they came across well...or am I just being wax-lyrical?🤔

I don’t have kids. I’m almost 40 so it’s too late now. Every night is tv and snacks on my own. Trust me, it’s not that great :(
No! Not if you want them. I have a friend who met the (much younger) love of her life at 43 and had her first child at 45. She’s 51 now & has more energy than I do at 44. You never know what’s around the corner 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Juice in a baby bottle 🤢🤢 Just when she couldn’t get any more trashy. Eugh, hate seeing little ones with anything other than milk and water. That poor kid will have bad teeth as well as an unhealthy diet. She’s such a chavette.

Reactions: 19
She only had a nervous break down the other day didn’t she? They had to nip out for a shot of hot choc as the cure. I just can’t see her doing a hotel stay and trip by her little old delicate self. I lay money on her manager (husband) tagging along. Ma Barker can have the two Ronnie’s.
Just as well Ronnie has his Dad's surname eh? .....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching this mornings story’s and came across “ what is this hairs man” literally nearly threw my dinner up 😫😭 ☹

Reactions: 3
Magically they’ve been filled. Someone is prerecording me thinks 🤔
That's so weird but why would she know to take a picture of the anbesol?! So weird.

I did see a documentary about some people on Instagram who built up a following pretending they were travelling but really didn't ever leave their city. Could be something like that going on. So weird though if it is

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.