Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I can’t relate to Hinchy Mc TwatFace. Most parents crave that 20 minute nap or whatever to have some time to themselves or do essential day to day Jobs not arrange a bleeping cupboard or what have you.
I thought she’d made that into a mini room? She was sat in it waiting for Onslow to come home from work (yes many moons ago) and even he was like “What are you doing!?”

With regards to the night away... how dare she make out like she’s being held at gun point to go away for the night and be treated like a queen no doubt. I asked my bloke for a night off as my Xmas prezzie. I’d take a bloody travel lodge at this point just for a night of blissful sleep 😅 Didn’t get it either 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Its fine guyzzz she uses Lip hydration drops from Primark, yeah is that supposed to make it right despite the hundreds of pounds of designer make up? Wish she'd just bore off

Reactions: 12
It's the worst extension ever. I don't think it was well thought out at all
It almost seems rushed. It definitely needed more thought. She should have extended the kitchen and definitely had a utility room. It’s so disjointed. She has the dryer in the garage that’s so impractical

Reactions: 10
View attachment 79307Anyone else spot the baby bottle filled with strong diluting juice in the bottom left corner 🙄🙄🙄🙄 poor kid doesn’t have a chance at growing up with a healthy diet and lifestyle when he’s being brought up on juice and pouches 😡
🤬 at what point does a 7month old need juice!!! She’s so ignorant!

Reactions: 6
It almost seems rushed. It definitely needed more thought. She should have extended the kitchen and definitely had a utility room. It’s so disjointed. She has the dryer in the garage that’s so impractical
She doesn’t need to extend the kitchen. You don’t need much space to ‘cook’ mugshots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she’d made that into a mini room? She was sat in it waiting for Onslow to come home from work (yes many moons ago) and even he was like “What are you doing!?”

With regards to the night away... how dare she make out like she’s being held at gun point to go away for the night and be treated like a queen no doubt. I asked my bloke for a night off as my Xmas prezzie. I’d take a bloody travel lodge at this point just for a night of blissful sleep 😅 Didn’t get it either 😭😭
I would LOVE a night on my own in a travel lodge/premier inn! There’s a premier inn about 5 miles from my house and I fantasise about going for a night or two, just me and snacks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She only had a nervous break down the other day didn’t she? They had to nip out for a shot of hot choc as the cure. I just can’t see her doing a hotel stay and trip by her little old delicate self. I lay money on her manager (husband) tagging along. Ma Barker can have the two Ronnie’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God you guys are on point today..

I really did forget the make up room! OMGGGG. But sureeeeeeee.. she knows nothing about make up LOL.

And yes - how the hell doesn't she have a utility room?

Spot on, once again Tattlers! She should really keep us on side, we could really help her keep things accurate for her sheeple.

Reactions: 7
So who’s this new kids? I thought she only had a niece. Has she got a nephew to or is that Jamie’s nephew? If it’s Jamie’s family then again she’s been reading here coz I’m sure someone mentioned how they never see Jamie’s side of the family
I think Jamie will be taking her to hotel and they e left Ronnie with family. Must be jamies nephew.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t know anything about make up Guuyyyzzzz.
Estée Lauder...Pat McGrath...MAC,
Yeah Soph just your everyday run of the mill drugstore brands eh? 🙈
Wow pat mcgrath is top end expensive that powder is about £50, if I was earning what she does I would prob buy it as well, but it's deff not in the price range of her army

Reactions: 3
It's the worst extension ever. I don't think it was well thought out at all
To me it looks like another house added on from outside. Yet nothing in it 🤔
I’d not spend out on a large extension like that that gives nothing but a dining room I’d not use and another bedroom!

I’ve friends who have had small extensions, made me think won’t be worth it only to find they gained so much more inside!

Reactions: 6
I would LOVE a night on my own in a travel lodge/premier inn! There’s a premier inn about 5 miles from my house and I fantasise about going for a night or two, just me and snacks 😂
Omg me too!!!! I’ve even looked online and sighed deeply!!!

Reactions: 2
I never spotted the juice thing before. I thought every GP, Midwife and Health Visitor really did advise against it as it’s pure tit and 7 months old don’t need it!! They just need milk and to be offered some boiled water with meals at what point do you think oh I know he needs juice!! Which is basically Just bloody syrup!
Poor child’s gonna end up with a mega sweet tooth let alone the problems with his teeth when he gets them.

Reactions: 5
Before having kids I could never sleep if I was on my own. Or in the house on my own anyway
What I wouldn't give now to have a night to myself!! But my youngest is 4 months and won't take a bottle and has started waking all night long 😴

A night alone with snacks and TV is my dream right now

Reactions: 4
It's bad isn't it!!! There are times I fondly cast my mind back to an operation I had to have. The hospital called me in the night before ready for morning surgery. That night was bleeping glorious, tea and biscuits on tap, had time to actually read my book and the most hilarious nurses for company.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.