Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much you wanna bet that her followers still go up by a few thousand in this 24 hour black out.

Reactions: 23
She's only having a break today as she has buggar all content.
Is your engagement low Hinch, is that why you are doing it, there will be some sob story on the gram tomorrow.

Reactions: 15
I noticed her lists had these on them:
Concert outfit
Terracycle bins

I wonder which concert she will attend, with her terrible anxiousness it will be a big deal I’m sure. I’d say the list was a subtle beg but I don’t think she is that subtle.
Terracycle bins I guess she now needs to follow up on her claim of recycling the Ellas pouches.

How many people will be blocked during her 24 hour social blackout I wonder.

It’s a little strange to me that she and Stace post things with exactly the same wording. I feel like it makes it sound too prescriptive, like they have the same management writing this stuff for them.
It may be the Michael Bolton concert I remember her saying that Jamie was on the comp trying to get tickets

Reactions: 6
Sign of the times when you're nervous to be away from social media for 24 hrs. It's her entire life and income. No swipe ups, no validation from Hinchers is 24hrs long enough? I'm cynical af. I don't believe it's a genuine thing between two " friends " Someone who loves you? Barely been friends 5 minutes....Oh and she'll probably gain 1000s of new follows whilst not being active. Watch them swipe ups next few days to recoup the cash lost!

Reactions: 27
To celebrate reaching #100 threads I think we should pay homage to some of hinches most ridiculous posts (yes there's too many I know) but after all we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her bat crazy tit lol. Anyway one of my favs was when she put on her hinch list "hold Jamies hand"!! That one blew me away 🤣🤣
It’s got to be when she thought she’d discovered lewis capaldi and tagged him saying she hoped her platform could help him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ronnieblessim won’t know what the hell is happening without a phone stuck in his face all day!

Perhaps the dozy mare will actually put some effort into interacting with him for a change 😡

How will I cope without a day of cleaning an already clean sink and squawking through the Gretel filter all day 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Catching up, but she was going on last night that she was sad that Ronnie was all dressed up with nowhere to go, so surely that would have been a good opportunity to take him to a soft play or something that he will actually enjoy?
And 24 hours off social media, ill be shocked if she actually does it, thoughim hoping she actually does.
Bet she'll still gain 2000+ followers though, even with the social media blackout

Reactions: 9
What age group uses #whilst I've never used this word. Is it a Essex older generation thing? Grandma age?
No people still use it in the UK. It's interchangeable with 'while' but I'd imagine Queen Soph thought it sounder posher as she was scrawling the adoring message to herself in the costa bogs,
I dont know if anyone else has noticed but the "Mrs Hinch" on the note has a i with a circle above, this is exactly how she wrote her i on her £1 shop christmas decorations when she was writing Jamie, Sophie and Ronnie??

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sign of the times when you're nervous to be away from social media for 24 hrs. It's her entire life and income. No swipe ups, no validation from Hinchers is 24hrs long enough? I'm cynical af. I don't believe it's a genuine thing between two " friends " Someone who loves you? Barely been friends 5 minutes....Oh and she'll probably gain 1000s of new follows whilst not being active. Watch them swipe ups next few days to recoup the cash lost!
I was thinking this, its sad when someone is so nervous to be away from social media. Its literally her life

She's only having a break today as she has buggar all content.
Is your engagement low Hinch, is that why you are doing it, there will be some sob story on the gram tomorrow.
I thought this too, taking a break because she has nothing interesting to post

Reactions: 8
If she loved her that much why didn’t she mention her at the NTA’s or get her hinchers to vote for her. If it is a real friendship it’s very strange and they only seem to be friends when they have some other kind of agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was thinking this, its sad when someone is so nervous to be away from social media. Its literally her life

I thought this too, taking a break because she has nothing interesting to post
It's her entire life, it's made her lots of money and brought her adoration and recognition. It's a publicity stunt I guarantee it.

Reactions: 7
Ronnieblessim won’t know what the hell is happening without a phone stuck in his face all day!

Perhaps the dozy mare will actually put some effort into interacting with him for a change 😡

How will I cope without a day of cleaning an already clean sink and squawking through the Gretel filter all day 🙄
He’ll still have the phone in his face. It just won’t be uploaded to social media for 24 hours.

Instability warning!!! Crying because she dressed Ronnieblesshim in a polo shirt and then they had no where to go!!!! Well bloody get out the house and take him somewhere fun!! Make a decision for once in your life Soph. Something else has obviously set her off. Predictable as she is sis is round and now they’re off round to Ma Baker’s so Ronnieblesshim gets to go somewhere in his no doubt #gifted polo shirt! What is wrong with this fully grown woman?? My eleven year old daughter is more sensible and practical than her!!!! Ffs she’s such a twit!! 💯💯

Attachments

Reactions: 19
What I guess will be happening is she will be filming a load of vids in the next 24 hours talk she has pre recorded content she can roll out.

I think Stacy’s doing exactly what Hinch’s family should. I think she can see her quite rapidly losing it and genuinely cares (maybe I am naïve) about her mental state. Jamie and her mum should have forced her to take a break a loooooong time ago but as she’s obvs their source of income, they never would
I thought this too. She was extremely erratic last night.

Reactions: 6
That kitchen was stripped bare on Sunday and cleaned to the point of sterility and at 9.15pm last night she hadn't finished cleaning it?
I think it's very sad that its taken Stacey Solomon to point out to her she needs a break from social media and very worrying that she's nervous about it. Her family must have realised before now that she's clearly unwell yet they continue to perform with her in this ridiculous and toxic circus.
I think this whole Instagram world she lives in will implode spectacularly if she's not careful. I felt sorry for Ronnie last night with that confused look on his little face while she was once again treating him like a performing tiger trying to force him to smile. She was more concerned with her own filtered reflection to even realise he was nervous!

Sadly, if she can stay off social media for 24 hours, she'll be back first thing tomorrow no doubt telling everyone how much better she feels before spewing forth the usual rubbish she uses for content. Even more sad and pathetic will be the outpouring of love and praise and adoration from The Cult of Cretins which will only serve to perpetuate this toxic environment she calls life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I think it will be good for us all to have a break from the madness! I’m feeling as obsessed with her (in a negative way) as the barmy army. Maybe we should pinky promise each other to stay off here for 24 hours. Stop giving her new content.

Reactions: 13
The army of people having their eyes opened seems to be growing (taken from the sun fb page)
Too be honest it was only bound to happen. She’s stopped sharing any cleaning tips now as most of them were dangerous and all we are seeing her doing is clean or run around a shop pointing randomly at stuff. It’s just boring. She backed herself in the corner by trying to become queen of clean coz she doesn’t actually clean. Her main selling point now is making list. That’s literally all she does

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.