Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Stacey has realised Sophie is not in a good place and is trying to help her so suggested this 24 hrs off?

Reactions: 33
Pinky promises. How old are they? Stacey might manage it but Hinch will be reading on here all day.

VIP member - couldn't have done it without you Hinchy 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think Stacey reads tattle and I think she’s trying to Help do damage limitation for hinch as she feels sorry for her. I reckon she watched her story last night and can see that she’s having a freak out. It’s as though she panic posts any old tit for the gram these days. Stacey doesn’t want to be embarrassed by hinch so made it out as if she needs a break and hinch should join her for #girlpower.
Ha.... just said pretty much the same thing 🤩

Reactions: 7
Social Media shut down !!! I think we all should do it ! We are as bad to be honest ! I had my weekly update on my phone yesterday and I averaged 4 hours 45 minutes each day. That’s a reality check ! I’ve been on nearly an hour all ready with my cup of tea in bed!! It is like a drug isn’t it ? I’m old enough to remember a mobile free life x
For once I think Sophie is doing something right. Whether she succeeds or not she is trying ! I’m turning off at 8 am. See you tomorrow! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh duck off!!
Nervous? Screeching down your phone being a total nut case?
NO way on gods earth is this a woman who is anxious, struggling or nervous!!!!!!

Fuming here!!!

Reactions: 13
Whilst I agree we should all have social media free time most of us are adult enough to actually do this without making a song and dance. I mean I manage to do absolutely everything I need too and not neglect my child or duties and still flick and read if I have a spare half an hour. If I don’t have that time I don’t not feed my child or wash up so that I can look through social media/tattle lol - I find it so unbelievably unnerving that people actually have to make a pact with themselves that they will stay away. What a scary ass world.

Reactions: 36
Whilst I agree we should all have social media free time most of us are adult enough to actually do this without making a song and dance. I mean I manage to do absolutely everything I need too and not neglect my child or duties and still flick and read if I have a spare half an hour. If I don’t have that time I don’t not feed my child or wash up so that I can look through social media/tattle lol - I find it so unbelievably unnerving that people actually have to make a pact with themselves that they will stay away. What a scary ass world.
My cousin and his wife always do Facebook free February - they deactivate and don't use Fb at all during Feb. She says it makes a massive difference and she feels like she spends better quality time with her family. She does a lot with her kids anyway, and she fosters so is very very hands on - but sometimes taking that one thing away can make a massive difference (She says).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wooohooooo 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ threads!!! WTG Tattlers! 💯‼
Im celebrating by catching up the 20 pages you already filled on this thread! 🥵

Someone mentioned fave moments....the Tattle Dictionary of Names makes me laugh til I cry! RonnieBlessIm, Onslow, Doggie Ronnie, FatsNums....I could go on.

Can’t remember what thread we were on when I joined....maybe 50 something? Anyway it’s been emotional guyzzzzz. You’re a brilliant, hilarious bunch. I wish we could all go to the pub to witch and celebrate together. Now that would be a night out! 🤣

Now bring on the next 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
I do hope that this social media blackout is a real thing and not a stunt. After the last few days she’s had I really think that Instagram will be her downfall and she needs a break from this. Hopefully she will actually put her phone in the drawer and spend some time with Ronnie and maybe take Henry on a nice long walk. It definitely looked like she was on a verge of a breakdown and as someone mentioned before I think Stacey can kinda see that and is doing this to help her. At the moment it seems she cares more about what we say than her actual hinchers.

Reactions: 12
Wow. Less than 12 hours away and I’ve missed the grammar police and Hinch grinding with the zo flo. Did it remind anyone of the friends episode where Rachel tries to teach Monica to be sexy and and she rubs a knife against herself?????

Nah? Just me then? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My cousin and his wife always do Facebook free February - they deactivate and don't use Fb at all during Feb. She says it makes a massive difference and she feels like she spends better quality time with her family. She does a lot with her kids anyway, and she fosters so is very very hands on - but sometimes taking that one thing away can make a massive difference (She says).
That actually sounds like a good idea. I spend so much time on Facebook 🙈

Reactions: 4
I think Stacey has seen those stories from last night and has told her to wind her neck in. Damage limitation. Probably regretting this friendship already. Embarrassing really on hinchs part that she needs help to give up social media for a day. She'll be frantic

Reactions: 18
My husband and I deleted FB over 4 years ago. Got so sick of it. Opened a new IG just for friends and family. Don’t miss FB at all!
Now obvs have a massive Tattle addiction! Ooops! 🤭🤫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Stacy’s doing exactly what Hinch’s family should. I think she can see her quite rapidly losing it and genuinely cares (maybe I am naïve) about her mental state. Jamie and her mum should have forced her to take a break a loooooong time ago but as she’s obvs their source of income, they never would

Reactions: 28
Oh dear, how will we all cope without seeing princess Sophie for 24hrs.
We are already missing wonnies porridge fwace.

Reactions: 10
That actually sounds like a good idea. I spend so much time on Facebook 🙈
I deactivated FB back at the start of Jan. I was spending too much time scrolling random tit. I downloaded a few news apps and still have insta but these certainly don't waste the same time that FB did. I only watch stories on insta I don't actually post anything 🤣 but it's certainly freed up some time

Reactions: 5
Absolute load of bullshit,day off my arse.!

She will still be recording for the 'gram', and what we will see tomorrow is her usual 40 stories plus today's absolute bull.

Feel sorry for Stacey, but I'm now questioning whether Stacey is as devious as grinch now 😡

Reactions: 11
I think Stacy’s doing exactly what Hinch’s family should. I think she can see her quite rapidly losing it and genuinely cares (maybe I am naïve) about her mental state. Jamie and her mum should have forced her to take a break a loooooong time ago but as she’s obvs their source of income, they never would
If I saw a close family member slowly imploding on IG the way she has been lately I’d be all over them. It’s so sad that none of them can see past the 💰. She’s their cash cow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I noticed her lists had these on them:
Concert outfit
Terracycle bins

I wonder which concert she will attend, with her terrible anxiousness it will be a big deal I’m sure. I’d say the list was a subtle beg but I don’t think she is that subtle.
Terracycle bins I guess she now needs to follow up on her claim of recycling the Ellas pouches.

How many people will be blocked during her 24 hour social blackout I wonder.

It’s a little strange to me that she and Stace post things with exactly the same wording. I feel like it makes it sound too prescriptive, like they have the same management writing this stuff for them.

Absolute bollocks will she stay off social media for 24 hours.

I hope I’m wrong and she does.. but she won’t.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.