Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bugs me every time she says to pour just a capful down the drain, but never actually measures a cap and pours nearly half a bottle down. Have you seen the zoflora caps? They are tiny!! It's the reason one bottle is suppose to last so long!!

Reactions: 16
Just checked out the “Mrs.Hinch” spring floral wreath...£240!! I just don’t see how the bargain loving Hinchers don’t find this insulting. I wish I could put more eloquently how angry this makes me feel. Shopping in Aldi one minute then purchasing a luxury wreath the next. WTAF !! Cue the barmy army recreating the wreath with bargain flowers from the Range and posting them on their Facebook page! ( might make one myself actually...)
Jeeze! How much??!! That’s crackers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone I follow just posted this. Did she get in a fight at the Aldi middle aisle or something? I don’t get it.

01A19A69-EE63-457C-95ED-58CF91684EEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just checked out the “Mrs.Hinch” spring floral wreath...£240!! I just don’t see how the bargain loving Hinchers don’t find this insulting. I wish I could put more eloquently how angry this makes me feel. Shopping in Aldi one minute then purchasing a luxury wreath the next. WTAF !! Cue the barmy army recreating the wreath with bargain flowers from the Range and posting them on their Facebook page! ( might make one myself actually...)
Then buying clothes in Tesco to purchasing a Ralph Lauren polo shirt.
She was in Audi and swore blind she didn't buy a car and then weeks later it was parked on the drive.
If in next 24 hours her followers goes up which im 99.99999% sure it will then we all know she has more fake followers than real ones.

Reactions: 8
A social media break doesn’t mean she’ll actually be off her phone all day, she’ll end up posting 50 stories tomorrow to catch us up, like she always does on these “breaks”

Reactions: 18
To celebrate reaching #100 threads I think we should pay homage to some of hinches most ridiculous posts (yes there's too many I know) but after all we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her bat crazy tit lol. Anyway one of my favs was when she put on her hinch list "hold Jamies hand"!! That one blew me away 🤣🤣
Haha ffs. Really 😂😂🙈 what a loon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs wish I’d kept my mouth shut now!

Wish I had some sort of ‘army’ to stick up for me and tell you what an amazing person I am 🙄
If it helps it probably sounds like I say could of as well it’s a northern thinggg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Come on guyzzzzzz, we have no idea what it's like to be Zoflo the Grinch.

You'd feel nervous too if your entire household's income came via instagram and your 'bestie' was forcing you to take a break. :oops: 😂

I'd pity her but she's so dislikeable.. so ATB Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
be very interesting to see how many followers shes gains today seems shes doing 24hrs of social media

Reactions: 7
Ha ha same ere yenno ( not gunna say where am from till Sandra changes my name 🙄😂) just like when I drop something an tell it to “fuckoff” 😂 plus I also make up me own words when I can’t think of the word am tryna say 😂 x
🤣🤣 I tell things to duck off when I drop them too .

Reactions: 3
I think I need a 24hr break from work to catch up on these threads 😂
Absolutely no way will she last all day! She'll be back on this evening peddling some more shite noone needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
24 hour break. It’ll be interesting to see how many her followers go up by today with no activity.

I'm still waiting to see what she's having for tea these days...

What happened to Sophie's Sausage Suprise Slop that she used to have on a daily basis?

She's so fickle. Obsessed with something for two weeks and then never mentions it again. She reminds me of me when I was a teenager.
Looking at that messy kitchen last night I'm guessing it was fresh air.

• Haha
This is my first time ever posting but have been watching from the side lines, When all the hype first started, I bought a few bits she recommended zoflora, flash bathroom cleaner , elbrow grease etc, didn't go o.t.t but I quickly came to the realisation that it's all a huge scam and she will literally do and sell anything for a quick buck! And all these people who apparently idolise her, I just can't stand it. Did no one ever clean before her?!? I just can't believe how naive some people are and these books... If you can call them that are something else.
I seen something on one of these fb pages I'll attach it someone commenting saying "he is a keeper" if my husband bought me one of her books I definitely wouldn't thank you for it!!!
Sorry for the huge rant but the woman infuriates me!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah enjoy your day off Soph! Have you booked as annual leave being it’s your job or just called in sick? No doubt you’ll bombard everyone with what you got up to today, tomorrow. Not really a break is it when you still document your boring life.
I look forward to seeing today’s pictures tomorrow.
Hinch bingo, walk with Ronnieblesshim and lardsomes on the field and lunch at a garden centre with her handsomesssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.