Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As touching as it was that she was “playing” with Rrrrrronnie....with her phone 🙄.....did anyone else clock him finally looking up at her? And what did she do? Did she gaze at his little face?

Nope! She looked at him......through her phone.

Get a bleeping grip and put the phone away. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Happy #100thThreadday 😱🎉🎉🎉🎂

Saw this on twitter 😂😂 (sorry if it's anyone's on here)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Congrats fellow Tattlers 🎉🎉💯 In honour of this wondrous day i will be celebrating in the only way i see fit. A mugshot for lunch with an extra sprinkle of cheese!! 🤩👌🏻🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I hope all new mums out there have taken her tip of bonding with your baby by using the zoom function on your camera while screaching. 17 years ago when I had my 1st there was no camera on phones now I feel like I've missed out zoooooooommmmmm guyzzzzz
if you haven’t made at least one boomerang of your baby is it even your kid 🤔😂

Ahhh 6am. Up before the kids, I’ve got a coffee, the dogs are out for the loo, I’m trying to catch up, I’m only working 9-4 today and this pleases me as I only have to pay an hours childcare. There’s nothing quite so soul destroying as when my childminder needs more per hour than I’m paid!

I’ve been here since #41 so was quite late to the party, but it’s the best bloody party I’ve been to in a long time 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm quite late to the party ,I didn't know Tattle existed (so glad I found you all)!
But, who has been here since day 1 ??
❤❤

Reactions: 7
Its just habit, writting how I speak 🤷🏽‍♀️

I have a BA so im far from stupid and english is my second language but so glad I’ve provided you with some amusement 😊

Feel free to correct any other grammatical errors I make in the future 😊
Nah...I prefer to correct Sophie, not my fellow Tattlers 😆 No offence intended, I only said something about it because somebody else pointed out Soph doing the "could of" thing, and then you said you did that too. Sorry if that rattled you, didn't mean to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What age group uses #whilst I've never used this word. Is it a Essex older generation thing? Grandma age?
No people still use it in the UK. It's interchangeable with 'while' but I'd imagine Queen Soph thought it sounder posher as she was scrawling the adoring message to herself in the costa bogs,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sorry if this has already been posted but duck me...

For duck sake 🤬🤬

Can not believe she has tagged the person she gets the quotes from saying it today!
I’ve just came here to say that. After months of just posting them she randomly tags the person last night. She definitely spent most of her day on this page yesterday

Reactions: 14
I have hated every single thing this absolute tit stain has posted today.
off the top of my head: the bleeping 250 quid wreath
-the bleeping sorting the screws into the drawers THEN LABELLING THEM. Get a bleeping grip you sad lonely old wench. Go play with ya kid who is clearly starving for interaction
-the story about her crying over Ronnie having nowhere to go
- mate his outfit is tit
- SHE TOOK HIM TO HER MUMS
-ronnieblessimlongsocks lying in a trolley like a newborn baby again instead of being sat up like a 7 month old child should be
-ronnieblesongsocksshorttrousers desperate for her to look at him and doing little sad smiles when she JUST LOOKED AT HER OWN HIDEOUS FACE IN HER PHONE
-absolutely rabid videos about getting long legs bless im out of bed
-the disgusting foul carry-on in the kitchen to Beyoncé songs

the worst thing is I just know all her ‘fans’ will be absolutely wanking themselves into a stupor over how hilarious she is. Bunch of absolutely basic witches. Usually I watch her stories like lol look at this twit but today, I dislike her
This!

The riveting drawer stories including her frantic rush to go and buy them made me cringe! Who uses free time they have away from their baby to sort bleeping drawers? If Jamie wants to sort his screws out then he can do it! It’s not like he’s working. Such a submissive doormat wife!

Poor Rrrronnnie isn’t a newborn anymore! He wants to look around in the supermarket in the proper seat. She can just prop the sides with blankets in case he’s still a bit wobbly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So shes just posted that her and stacey have pinkie promised each other 24 hours away from social media. Cant help feeling shes failed already, by posting it. Surely you would wait and post after you had already done it. Prepare for lots of swipe ups etc etc from tomorrow to make up for what shes misses today xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No please, I'm only ducking in and out today.
None of you turned up to my canapes and I had my wedding dress altered specially.i not one to hold grudges but the extra material cost a fecking fortune.
Will somebody please explain why nutty mcnut job is dabbing cleaning fluid behind her ears?
awww mate id have come. I live a v v v long way away though next to a field. However I did think of you eating a lovely vol-au-vent 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think Stacey reads tattle and I think she’s trying to Help do damage limitation for hinch as she feels sorry for her. I reckon she watched her story last night and can see that she’s having a freak out. It’s as though she panic posts any old tit for the gram these days. Stacey doesn’t want to be embarrassed by hinch so made it out as if she needs a break and hinch should join her for #girlpower.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So shes just posted that her and stacey have pinkie promised each other 24 hours away from social media. Cant help feeling shes failed already, by posting it. Surely you would wait and post after you had already done it. Prepare for lots of swipe ups etc etc from tomorrow to make up for what shes misses today xx
Exactly. She took the screen shot last night so why didn’t she post it then?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.