Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Jamie love would you be a dear and stop buying followers so it looks more authentic while i am on my 24hour break!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I want to know what happened to her Ninja food blender. She could make loads of fresh food for Ronnieblessim in that. She’s home all day yet gives him shop bought food! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly can't see her staying off Instagram for 24 hours, and as others have said here, if she does then there'll be an absolute deluge of posts tomorrow as she trys to 'catch up'.

Also, 'pinky promise'? Pretty sad from two 30 year olds :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, well, "bestie" Solomon Grundy has stepped in!! I think Grinch has got exactly the reaction she wanted from her. They will be sitting on Solomons sofa squawking away eating McDonalds today!!
This is exactly the attention she wanted from her, hence her weird erratic behaviour on NTAs day and since! She was pissed off and jealous as she's so desperate to be a 'Celeb' like Stacey. She got a taste of it at D on Ice, rubbing shoulders with 'celebs' that's what set her weird behaviour off this week.
This homely little wife, in her perfect cosy house, with her perfect little family isn't what she wants at all, it's all fake! She's absolutely desperate to have the same 'celeb' status as Stacey. Sadly, i also think she's desperate to get away from spending any time with poor Ronnie! She should have just stopped at having 1 child, Henry Lardarse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It winds me up that she doesn't realise how lucky she is. She hasn't had to work hard for her money at all but still comes across as a brat!
Im very lucky that i only have to work 2 days a week so im at home with my kids 5 days (you parents that work full time are amazing) but it seems to me like she mocks people who struggle and have to work all week. Like her worry the other night was that she wanted that storage box!? Is she for real?! Her hinchers are so bleeping stupid to not realise she's laughing at them!

Reactions: 22
Sign of the times when you're nervous to be away from social media for 24 hrs. It's her entire life and income. No swipe ups, no validation from Hinchers is 24hrs long enough? I'm cynical af. I don't believe it's a genuine thing between two " friends " Someone who loves you? Barely been friends 5 minutes....Oh and she'll probably gain 1000s of new follows whilst not being active. Watch them swipe ups next few days to recoup the cash lost!
it's a very carefully orchestrated and marketed friendship...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
if her followers are low today we all know pot noodle head reads here she will be like nooo Jamie dont buy any today people will know how fake I am news flash witch everyone already knows how fake u are take that salad finger of yours and shove it when the sun doesnt shine 😂

It's too bad she never follows the advice from these stupid inspiration quotes she posts.
she will be standing in her field of dreams today taking selfies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I’ve noticed both Hinch and Stacey are doing white heart emojis all the time and also using those little stencil hearts on a lot of things! Why are they copying each other? Or is this all part of the master plan 🤔
Noticed this too, and Solomon doing the pointy manicure tappy grab, Zophlora with the ball pit and copycat videos of Stacey and Rex. Just stop being bleeping weirdos.

I think some Hinchers think all the @allontheboard quotes are hers 😂
I think they think ALL inspirational quotes are hers. Vom.

Just seen Soloman bas uploaded the same post. Why do they need to word for word their posts and stories 🙄
Wait what? Aren’t you BESTIES with people you met three times? Pinky promise I’ll be your BFF FOREVVVVVERRRRR

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm quite late to the party ,I didn't know Tattle existed (so glad I found you all)!
But, who has been here since day 1 ??
❤❤
I'm very late to the party, but you know what they say..... "Better late than never" 🎉🎊🎈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.