Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouBraz12

Stood in a B&M earlier and let out a “for fuck sake” when I came across Hinch books stacked in with the washing powders.
The worker doing the shelves down from me heard this and came towards me saying “oh I’m guessing your another person who can’t stand her” when I laughed and agreed they told me that so many people have seen the books and thrown fucks about then said I should check out a website called tattle 😂😂
So hello if that was you 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I’m so behind and still haven’t caught up on the last thread but come on to have a moan!!

As some of you may know I run baby/ toddler Classes. The company I run classes for is a franchise. I’ve just seen on the forum for staff that around 30 people have recommended our franchise. I think I’m her nearest class. If she contacts me it’s going to be a big Fat No babes!!! Fuming!!! I’ve just told them all I don’t want here there and they’re all like but think of the publicity....er 1. Like she’s going to actually turn up and 2. I am not running a private baby class for the Brady bunch!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Instalol

I was in asda this afternoon and a woman in the aisle had her toddler in the trolley seat ...as I passed I heard her say to him “are you ok hands arms” ??? I was really confused !! Then realized she’d actually said “are you ok handsomes” ...I wanted to windmill her with my “ hands arms” whilst hoofing a bottle of zophlora up her hoop !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

rosalierae

Chatty Member
I have hated every single thing this absolute shit stain has posted today.
off the top of my head: the fucking 250 quid wreath
-the fucking sorting the screws into the drawers THEN LABELLING THEM. Get a fucking grip you sad lonely old wench. Go play with ya kid who is clearly starving for interaction
-the story about her crying over Ronnie having nowhere to go
- mate his outfit is shit
- SHE TOOK HIM TO HER MUMS
-ronnieblessimlongsocks lying in a trolley like a newborn baby again instead of being sat up like a 7 month old child should be
-ronnieblesongsocksshorttrousers desperate for her to look at him and doing little sad smiles when she JUST LOOKED AT HER OWN HIDEOUS FACE IN HER PHONE
-absolutely rabid videos about getting long legs bless im out of bed
-the disgusting foul carry-on in the kitchen to Beyoncé songs

the worst thing is I just know all her ‘fans’ will be absolutely wanking themselves into a stupor over how hilarious she is. Bunch of absolutely basic bitches. Usually I watch her stories like lol look at this twat but today, I hate her

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Boobelle

VIP Member
I know you all know I live in the little village of Maldon and I'll easily be found because of the stench of bullshit coming from my abode.
But I've only done finger food for 12 and it's not an open bar.
Happy 100th everybody!🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

mimic93

Hi Guyz,
I just wanted to come on and say.... although it's been one of those days. My anxiety is playing up. I just needed to thank you all for being part of this journey. To be involved in this incredible moment of us reaching 100 tattle threads is just something I will never forget. I have sprayed my whole house in zoflora and lit a candle to celebrate. Handsomes has choked on some ham the fat fucker and I'm enjoying my spaghetti hoops out of a jug to really make the most of this moment.

I'm just off to photograph a random field whilst listening to Leona Lewis.

I will never forget this journey.

ATB x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Rh3a

Chatty Member
So looking at the blank pages she shared, a tadaa list is what you have done that day? So it will have the same written on it as the to do list, which will also be ticked? Is there a need for all this shit?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MrsEvil

To celebrate reaching #100 threads I think we should pay homage to some of hinches most ridiculous posts (yes there's too many I know) but after all we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her bat crazy shit lol. Anyway one of my favs was when she put on her hinch list "hold Jamies hand"!! That one blew me away 🤣🤣
It’s got to be when she thought she’d discovered lewis capaldi and tagged him saying she hoped her platform could help him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

MrsD33

VIP Member
I'll break out the Smarties, but obvs sort them into colours first 🤣 then I'll count some peas🤣

Being round since the beginning threads and making it to 100 has made me anxious guuuyyyzzzzzz
I’ve just checked what thread we were on when I joined and it was #10

90 bloody threads I’ve been here for 🙈

Think this is the longest relationship I’ve ever had 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

KLRDN

There are loads of things I hate about this con woman but one of the worst has to be how she makes out motherhood is amazing. And everything's sunshine and rainbows. Wanting Ronnie to wake up so she can have extra cuddles 😳 Most mums are happy as a pig in shit that their babies have gone down so they can do all the things you dont normally have time to do whilst they're awake. Like sleep. Or have a soak in the bath. Or read a book. Or watch shit TV in peace. She's a fucking lunatic. A dangerous one that will give new impressionable parents unrealistic expectations of what parenthood is really like

There really aren't enough words to describe how much I detest her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
A friend of mine posted a picture of her dog today with the caption “my handsomes”.

She’s been deleted. I told her she will remain deleted until she stops speaking like an absolute idiot. #truestory 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44