Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can not believe she has tagged the person she gets the quotes from saying it today!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Its just habit, writting how I speak 🤷🏽‍♀️

I have a BA so im far from stupid and english is my second language but so glad I’ve provided you with some amusement 😊

Feel free to correct any other grammatical errors I make in the future 😊
My sister had a friend at uni who studied English and she had to explain it's "were you, not woz ya" 😂😂 my sis had to tell her to look it up in a dictionary, coz it was the 90s when nobody Googled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She asked for baby group recommendations but theres no chance of her actually to going to any - poor Ronnie is destined for a dull boring childhood in that grey prison with no friends! When my kids were babies, they literally had a better social life than me or my husband - we met some fab friends at under ones and we were always out and about. I think having mum friends is so important, especially in those early days when you really haven't got a clue what you're doing and winging it is your best shot!!

p.S What the f were those beyonce stories about??!!!!
Problem with hinch is she thinks she better than everyone else and wouldn't be seen dead mingling with us mere mortals. You have to have celeb status to grace her presence you know, with her been insta famous n all that jazz. But don't forget we all in this together guyszzz and she loves all her hinches soooo much!

Reactions: 6
Why does she read tattle and act as if she is trying to please us? She’s literally done everything that’s been mentioned 😆

• Haha
im From Suffolk so my grammar is probs worst than yours 🤣

your doing amazing doll 😘 don’t listen to the haterzz😂
Thanks darl 😘 Thank duck I never got pulled up for my spelling cos thats atroshus 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still waiting to see what she's having for tea these days...

What happened to Sophie's Sausage Suprise Slop that she used to have on a daily basis?

She's so fickle. Obsessed with something for two weeks and then never mentions it again. She reminds me of me when I was a teenager.

• Haha
Does she not realise that no one absolutely no one is going to take her seriously while she uses that gretal filter? She'll never be invited to a posh do while she's getting on the way she is. She's an absolute joke. She'll never get high end TV work (if that's what she's after) while she keeps using those stupid filters
She might/may get a part for Mrs Brown's grandma? (smack my hand grammar)👵✋

Why does she read tattle and act as if she is trying to please us? She’s literally done everything that’s been mentioned 😆
We are her personal pr advice tattler consultants.
"Thus posh'r than any job in r town in Beverley.
Paid in tit n giggles.

It was bound to happen wasn't it! I didn't realise this level of stupid even existed to be honest.
Baaa like sheep.

I know exactly what you mean 😅 I have a just turned 4 year old, 2 and a half year old and a 9 month old 🙈 So done 2u2 twice and everyday is a struggle but so worth it at the same time!
I really don't think Soph would cope too well if she had another so close to Ronnie as she doesnt seem to cope too well on her own with him as it is and he can have her full attention atm if she actually gave him it. Plus where would a 2nd baby sleep 😂 she can't give up Henrys room! Oh I mean Ronnies big brothers room 😅
I don't think she's pregnant, she was acting horny other night with her grey dino blankie, I went opposite when I was preggers. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
On her list, she still has her oven/hob and artificial flowers to do this 2.7 weeks...Please, I hope she addresses the flowers on the hob issue and puts a rest to the mad trend (and people’s irrational defence of the dangerous behaviour.) 🔥After her tagging that writer’s quotation last night, I’m feeling hopeful! 😂 🙏🏻
1627A4F3-30D1-41D5-A482-E86AB76F532F.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Well holy duck balls! had a break from tattle left on thread 95 and here we are on thread 100, you guys are incredible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To celebrate reaching #100 threads I think we should pay homage to some of hinches most ridiculous posts (yes there's too many I know) but after all we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her bat crazy tit lol. Anyway one of my favs was when she put on her hinch list "hold Jamies hand"!! That one blew me away 🤣🤣
Mine was “Mommy and Jamie“. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On her list, she still has her oven/hob and artificial flowers to do this 2.7 weeks...Please, I hope she addresses the flowers on the hob issue and puts a rest to the mad trend (and people’s irrational defence of the dangerous behaviour.) 🔥After her tagging that writer’s quotation last night, I’m feeling hopeful! 😂 🙏🏻View attachment 77728
Concert outfit? Also she changed her trusty Zolflora bookmark out. 2020 new year, new grinch? LMFAO ya right.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Here in Wales we make up our own wo

Here in Wales we make up our own sentences and words 🤣 we say things like " I'll do it now in the minute" makes no sense at all but I say it all the time lol.
Ha ha same ere yenno ( not gunna say where am from till Sandra changes my name 🙄😂) just like when I drop something an tell it to “fuckoff” 😂 plus I also make up me own words when I can’t think of the word am tryna say 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.