Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dibdab

Got to admit the highlight of my evening was watching Mrs Hinch willing a pigeon twice the size of her new bird house to get into it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I’m properly worried about her.

She’s packing a case which means that she might have to stay in a hotel and she’ll forget that she’s been in a hotel many, many times before and that will give her the nervous tummy.

And what if the hotel has, like, a room where you go for breakfast, that’ll be posh and she won’t be able to believe it guys.

I am keeping the Hinch in my thoughts and prayers tonight #prayforHinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

coldasice

I’m sick of the anxiety bullshit. I’ve had anxiety before it was cool, when a panic attack strikes my heartbeat pounds in my ears, I shake, I can’t breathe and my heart beats so fast my head bangs with each beat.. and this can happen out of nowhere or because of an intrusive thought.

I’m so tired of seeing ‘Sandra’ complain about how she has anxiety when her house isn’t clean enough, so she scrubs the bog to make herself feel better, or Hinch insta storying that she’s having an ‘anxiety’ attack, I can’t even pick up my phone during a panic attack because of how much my hands shake.

This shit isn’t real anxiety and all Hinch and her absorbed followers are doing is discrediting people who truly suffer with real, debilitating anxiety and panic attacks. They are literally undoing decades of work to help those with mental health issues.

Thanks a lot Hinch, #allinthistogether right?!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Toppsie

The Hinch groups are on form tonight. Oh this sweet irony...

I’m assuming my advice of “Chuck the lot in the bin and grow the fuck up” would get me banned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

F the dust.

VIP Member
Has she really just posted, saying she's thinking of people in difficult circumstances today? Including mums who've lost children..you fucking hypocrite! 🤬 You really are a piece of work!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Sizzlesparks

Been lurking here for a few weeks. Finally decided to set up an account today. So glad to have found these threads! You’re all my kind of people. I followed Hinch from fairly early on. Thought she was innocent enough and slightly bonkers. The more I watched, the more I realised I was just being sold to. Proud to say I never swiped up, I put my kids to bed not my cloths, I clean my house not Hinch, I have a cleaning cupboard not a narnia and I don’t bulk buy unnecessary cleaning products. Am I welcome here? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 38

SideEye

Hi, people.

I had to join in with my utter disdain for this woman’s marketing tactics. I unfollowed her immediately after she’d been on This Morninf and saw that she’d been signed up by Gleam.

The thing that bothers me the most about her is the fact that unlike many bloggers/instagramers - especially those signed to companies like Gleam, is her target audience. She very blatantly markets herself to those on lower incomes. Shopping in places like B&M, Home Bargains, Morrison’s...nothing wrong with that. I’d much prefer to pay less for something I need if I can. What she does instead is play on that massively and keep buying cheap, useless tat and offering ‘helpful’ links to buy them. That god awful clock has already sold out. It’s obvious that someone on a higher income wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole, so it’s made out to be a bargain as she rakes it in. All these small amounts add up for people who aren’t making money from swipe ups and who feel that having a clean home will give them a level of peace and fulfilment.

Except - it never will. She’ll keep plugging the latest cleaning product which is a must have on top of the scores of other things she deems as essentials. Nobody needs a fridge liner. Nobody needs a fridge deodoriser. Nobody needs a million sponges. And nobody cleans their house with sodding disinfectant and fabric softener. I really hope more and more people will realise that she’s a walking advert and that her shilling tactics won’t emd. The amount of people harmed by their need to keep up with her belongings is going to keep on increasing and she needs to take responsibility for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Apologies for length, off the top! Hello everyone. Just signed up here as I've been lurking a few weeks now. I'd never even heard of Mrs. H before. I'm from Canada, and a cousin in England was following her on Insta and it came up on my feed. Well down the rabbit hole I went... but not too far. Her grey style doesn't appeal to me, to each their own (I honestly originally thought it was a grey insta-filter on all her photos but I see many accounts that are all grey, so I guess it's a thing)... but when I realized she had amassed so many followers in such a short time, I really wondered how that was possible. It didn't seem authentic. Her "army" is unsettling and unhealthy human behaviour. It is ego-feeding and validation-seeking at best, and a sad reflection of so many people just wanting to belong to something bigger. Her stories were entertaining initially, just for being quirky, but within a week or so, they just became obvious and repetitive...so much spraying of stuff everywhere. I have had asthma for many years, so I have been sensitive to what I use in the house and again, I brushed it off to "to each their own."

But I stumbled here and some of the posts here have helped me learn how Instagram works for bigger accounts. I have zero problem with someone selling things or making a living this way, and I don't think that Mrs H is mean-spirited in any way, but it's the lack of transparency and exploiting the vulnerable that has got my attention, whether intentional or not. Once you reach a certain point, I believe you have a responsibility. And I agree with many of you that she is more calculating than she seems. I couldn't help but think, the other day when she was showing her neighbourhood in detail, her neighbours' homes, the HILL over there exactly... why would someone in their right mind with such a large following (who knows that her book signings for example will be wildly attended and needs a ticketing system to keep everyone "safe") be pretty much giving a map to pinpoint where she lives? Maybe I'm being a conspiracy theorist now... very unlike me (#hinchmademedoit) but I imagine it is the seed she is planting to explain why in the future, she HAS to move. For the safety of her family and so on. I truly hope no harm comes to her or her family or anyone who publicly shares so much of their lives. I just think we have to be so careful.

Just some of my thoughts. I see things a bit more clearly now, and thanks everyone for sharing. Again, I don't think she is a mean or terrible person, and she does have a sense of humour while turning out content regularly, but I personally feel she may have fallen down her own rabbit hole a bit too quickly and her sense of judgment is compromised. Pointing out people at her local shop was sad. I can only hope that someone with such influence can use their powers to make changes for good. She did allude to something along those lines in her recent interview, about big companies and people's concerns about the environment and chemicals but we can only hope. I don't believe in mean or rude comments, but I do appreciate knowledge being spread. We can all make our own informed decisions once we are aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

U Wot

so we need to move house and it's going to be huge because we're all in it together' 😜
The trolls know my address and my planning permission got turned down so I have to move into a mansion in a gated community because my anxiety is so bad my hinchers. I know you will understand how I feel, we are all in this together and the support from my army will get us through this difficult time. Swipe up for a link to link to my lovely new gold plated toilet brush which you can have embossed with my signature. ATB my lovely Hinchers 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I

I do not spark joy

TheVacmat throwing shade at the Hinchbot, good laaaad 🤣. Almost half her age yet more knowledgeable. (It wouldn't let me upload the last one or two - got the "file too large" message).

Screenshot_20190401-230402.png
Screenshot_20190401-230407.png
Screenshot_20190401-230411.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi 👋🏼 I’m new. I’ve watched her for ages, it’s like one of those crap soap operas that you kind of watch to pass time, despite them being so rubbish.
Anyway, long story short - one of my close relatives is very poorly in hospital, I’m deep cleaning the house for them before they come home.
My relative told the nurses what I’m doing, and they said to me “Are you doing a Mrs Hinch”....I replied “No, because I am actually CLEANING” they went quiet after that, but shows how far her bullshit has spread!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Sawyerbean

I’m honestly not a fan. I don’t follow her anymore. I don’t buy into her constant product placement. She is not someone I would actually concern myself with. I think it’s just wrong to spend so much time writing all this shit for someone yous claim you don’t like. Maybe unfollow her, forget about her, live your life and yous would all be a lot happier. I hope you’s lot never have to read stuff about yourself what you’ve wrote about her.
Please never use "you's" in a sentence ever again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34