Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was mentioned yesterday. Now after how many months she saying that it’s safe for pets? It’s bleeping flammable and this bimbo is spraying on his bed. Just as bad as lenor every where. “Oh it’s diluted though” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bimbo.
4D865AEB-5BF5-4618-B7F5-02034E21F589.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone fill me in!! I can’t see in her stories what everyone is on about!!

On another note this was the response I got to a comment I had made to another persons comment (Karen’s comment if anyone remembers a few posts back) about her being paid for swipe ups. I can’t cope with the fact people do not know!! I now can’t find my previous comment either to put this person straight! EDIT: I have found the comment & now replied.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
In other words, HER bullies (army) is fine but others need to STFU. And a difference in opinion is not allowed, her way, or no way.
That’s the same with all influencers although she takes it to the extreme. It’s a dangerous strategy because the level of devotion to their leader is almost cult like. It only takes one nut job to turn on her.

Reactions: 6
Someone fill me in!! I can’t see in her stories what everyone is on about!!

On another note this was the response I got to a comment I had made to another persons comment (Karen’s comment if anyone remembers a few posts back) about her being paid for swipe ups. I can’t cope with the fact people do not know!! I now can’t find my previous comment either to put this person straight! EDIT: I have found the comment & now replied.
View attachment 9647
On page 19
Where is the message?
On page 19

Reactions: 2
Wondering if this person deleted their account directly after the message was sent because if Sophie reported it then Insta got there pretty quick.
This is trolling! Not one
What a horrible message. Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that - constructive criticism is one thing, vile abuse is entirely another.

Tbh I am a little worried that this site is heading in this sort of direction. I feel really uncomfortable with the increasing frequency of comments about Sophie's appearance (for example I've seen multiple comments here saying she looks manly or like she's in drag) which seems unfair because people can't help the way they look.

If you look back to the first few threads, the comments were almost all constructive criticism about chemical overuse, dodgy undeclared ads, and the emotional manipulation she employs on her army. I guess this is the price of these threads becoming so popular - it wakes more people up to the reality that she is nothing but a saleswoman, at the cost of more people joining the forum and posting abusive comments.
THIS COMMENT IS SO ACCURATE.

Reactions: 7
I'm not buying it at all I think the message is a fake to drum up support after the bashing she has taken no hard evidence just gut feeling
l half agree with you, you cant tell me she has'nt received lots of these dms,why show this one because fluff in a tumble drier

Wow hasn’t this thread taken a strange turn. A bunch of people who have spent ages “trolling”(is that the word you use instead of bully?) are now saying the message she received wasn’t right. I don’t understand why you all follow her? Some people say “don’t even look at her stories” yet can talk about them in great detail. I mean, when you witch about someone making nachos for their dinner and cleaning their sink I think we know who are the real losers here and it’s not Mrs Hinch. I’ve seen a few posts saying she might delete social media after her book signing. Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆
We were expecting you hours ago, Hincher.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
l half agree with you, you cant tell me she has'nt received lots of these dms,why show this one because fluff in a tumble drier
Maybe to gloss over how incredibly ignorant she was about not cleaning it out and how dangerous it could have been. Dont get me wrong, it was a nasty message, but now the sheeple will have forgotten about that and feel sorry for her. It was excellent timing

Reactions: 5
Wow hasn’t this thread taken a strange turn. A bunch of people who have spent ages “trolling”(is that the word you use instead of bully?) are now saying the message she received wasn’t right. I don’t understand why you all follow her? Some people say “don’t even look at her stories” yet can talk about them in great detail. I mean, when you witch about someone making nachos for their dinner and cleaning their sink I think we know who are the real losers here and it’s not Mrs Hinch. I’ve seen a few posts saying she might delete social media after her book signing. Whatever will you sad bastards talk about all day?😆
Hello hincher 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why don’t you message your mate soph and tell her to clean her filthy tumble dryer filters before the thing bursts into flames, oh hang on, probably won’t even read your message will she. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Might not be a popular post but hey ho. I find it difficult to be too sympathetic when I think of that desperately sad lady she blocked, who lost triplets and eventually took an overdose. Maybe she would have even if she'd replied? But that is heartless and cruel!
Well said my thoughts excatly,in my mind if you can do that you dont have a heart maybe she should remember that

Reactions: 8
I also think though that there are many of her own followers guilty of trolling others and a blind eye has been turned. I definitely remember a number of other cleaning accounts over the summer trying to raise awareness of safe cleaning, reading the warning and instruction labels and trying to educate others not to ever mix chemicals only to all be trolled and bullied. I saw a number of accounts stand up and declare that bullying was not to be tolerated and standing up to them but she remained silent - only calling out her own trolls rather than sending out a clear message urging people to stop and spread kindness. She seems to stick two fingers up and ask to be left alone rather than condemn them and call out the behaviour is what I'm trying to say in a really roundabout way (maybe someone else can put it better?)
Double standards 🤷🏻‍♀️

And if she has time to go into and look through her message requests, then surely she has time to read her messages from people actually reaching out to her for support because they’re all in this together
Couldn’t agree more ... hi 👋 new here. Been lurking for a couple of weeks and can’t believe I was so stupid to be sucked into the bubble of Mrs H. ...although have picked up a few household tips 👌🏻 I used to message her early days when she wasn’t so
Popular and less followers. She never once acknowledged any messages. Ignorant with a capital I !!!

Reactions: 23
While the message isn't nice. I find it hard to sympathise given her "me me me" attitude too like F the Dust said.

I also find it interesting how she has taken the time to read the "troll" message subjective as to whether it's a real troll or just more soap opera shite from her. After so much illusion and deception you don't know what's what anymore with this woman.

She gives that message enough airtime and attention but don't have the decency to send a nice, supportive reply to the lady who had lost her triplets, the terminally ill woman who had got herself into debt with cleaning products she couldnt use or any of the other women who had messaged her probably just seeking out nothing more than a sympathetic message back. Stinks of a tin of mackerel to me. 🤔

From the we love hinch Facebook page. She isn’t joking

Wow. Imagine getting toilet cleaning wipes for Easter as a kid!

The kids are going to be disapointed for what? Their mum wanting approval from the footsoldiers? A few likes? She went out and bought all that tit for no other reason than to initiate herself into the gang.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.