Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolutely shocking. I've seen a lot of screenshots on this thread of morons pouring bottles of disinfectant down their drains with no thought for the environmental destruction it wreaks on our waterways, but this is the worst one yet.

Firstly of all, why would you want plastic AstroTurf (which will stick around in our environment for hundreds, perhaps thousands, of years to come because it isn't biodegradable) when it's so easy to have a regular lawn? Sow some grass seeds, plant a few bulb plants throughout (daffodils, tulips, bluebells) and you'll have a beautiful lawn for years to come with very little maintenance, just mow it occasionally in the summer.

Secondly, if you enjoy the smell of cherries and flowers, why not plant some cherry blossom trees and some plants with highly fragranced flowers in your garden? It looks beautiful, is super beneficial for our declining bee populations, and smells great. You don't need to tip five litres of environmentally destructive disinfectant over your garden to get it to smell nice. Cleaning products with strong scents are extremely damaging to insect populations because the smell masks the pheromones which they use to find each other and mate.

I hate that we have to share our planet with people like this. Most sane people understand the damage that many facets of our modern lives are doing to the environment, and are trying to limit their contribution to this. And then we have Hinch and her army, buying new plastic bags every time they go shopping, throwing countless bottles of chemicals down the drain every week, ordering gimmicky plastic items from eBay which they'll use once then throw onto our overflowing landfills. Hinch has single handedly caused so much damage to our fragile earth, and is now encouraging her millions of followers to do the same just so she can line her pockets. It reminds me of this:

View attachment 9604
Whilst I agree about the grass to a degree I don’t have no choice but to go down the Astro turf route we’ve seeded out backgarden 3 times now and it just won’t take due to dead trees outside of the boundary sucking the moisture out of the ground

Reactions: 2
Whilst I agree about the grass to a degree I don’t have no choice but to go down the Astro turf route we’ve seeded out backgarden 3 times now and it just won’t take due to dead trees outside of the boundary sucking the moisture out of the ground
Well, on the flip side of the astro turf issue. You will be using far less water. Thanks you for conserving. Lol. In other large cities, many lawns are now either spray painted green or are astro turf due to water shortages. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
New thread name:

What is Mrs Hinch trying to say? Will she really be f**king off in May? Some will weep, others will creep but at least there will be no more sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.