Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That elbow grease spray is harsh stuff, it'll dry out that rattan furniture and make it go brittle and break.

Reactions: 4
See the latest p&g/savers ad, with the cartoon Mrs.hinch and her ‘faves’... erm ok. Forgot her faves change every day, or whoever is paying but I have NEVER seen her EVER use the flash pet- the person I always see going mad for this is @homeat52 not Mrs.h. Silly things like this annoy me, same with BKF, had never ever seen her use or recommend it but then she gets a pay deal and it’s all ‘my hinchers, I can’t live without this, I always do it this way with this, then this, then this, then that, I love it, atb my hinchers’
This is just what I was saying too! It annoys me.
She does it all for the "happy post" she knows she will be #gifted

Wow that screenshot she posted.... now that’s a troll!! There’s no need for that at all!!

Reactions: 7
Sorry to shorten the quote but you know, this just really made me think. My garden is a total mess and requires starting again and I was considering artificial grass but I have never actually considered the environmental implications. Bog standard grass it is - thanks for making me think twice!
Me too, as grass really doesn’t grow well for us. Will have to look for a hardier natural replacement for the moss patch.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to shorten the quote but you know, this just really made me think. My garden is a total mess and requires starting again and I was considering artificial grass but I have never actually considered the environmental implications. Bog standard grass it is - thanks for making me think twice!
Me too. I was going to get fake grass in the middle for my kids to play as I knew my husband won’t mow the lawn and that along with trimming the hedges is one task I hate (I was going to have vegetation And flowers around the edge). However I never actually thought of the environmental factors.

Definitely not getting it now

Reactions: 6
Wow that screenshot she posted.... now that’s a troll!! There’s no need for that at all!!
She should post them messages more often if that’s what she gets sent. Whenever she’s mentioned trolls in the past I always just dismiss her moaning and assume she’s talking about these threads which aren’t trolling.

She should post them messages more often if that’s what she gets sent. Whenever she’s mentioned trolls in the past I always just dismiss her moaning and assume she’s talking about these threads which aren’t trolling.
What I don’t get tho is if she’s getting messages like that, why does she still basically let people know where she lives and where her mum works.... to be honest I would find it a bit scary to get messages like that

Reactions: 5
What I don’t get tho is if she’s getting messages like that, why does she still basically let people know where she lives and where her mum works.... to be honest I would find it a bit scary to get messages like that

It’s not scary if it’s faked for attention and sympathy. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Someone said on here yesterday or the day before that she will next say she is like Charlie dimmock. As she is showing a lot more of her garden etc. And she just said in her story “I’m like Charlie dimmock but with a bra”!! She is defo checking on here 😂😂
Take a bow f the dust...her wangers are going to be swinging any minute now!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh...chill like, was doing a bit of banter..don't get over emotional about it..its a forum. People ask questions .I'm not bothered what nationality anyone one is!
Where was any emotion portrayed? I simply asked why does it matter? Chill mate

Woah 😯

Just saw the messages... that must be the trolls she talking about! That message did reek of jealousy tbf

Reactions: 3
Wow that’s brutal . No one deserves that whatsoever. That would make me feel sick to be fair and messages like that should be outed and named and shamed

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.