Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Her appearance etc should be left out. Tbf I was properly taken aback by the ‘she looks like she’s in drag’! It’s 2019 we should be more considerate of different lifestyles. Also all people in Drag rock and should live their lives proudly.
I do believe that the message she got was real. There are some vile people on the internet and i believe her that she gets loads of these messages.

Sophie as you’re reading these forums: you’re correct in ignoring the trolls still cook some veg and put the zoflo away for a day or two

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be fair some of the comments here have not been that different from the message, just less swearing so I do think it's real. Whoever wrote it has a lot of hate towards her anyway.
I think it was real too. She looked very tearful on her story, and as much as I think she’s a crafty sales woman (a very good one at that) I felt bad for her. I don’t think it’s ok for anyone to make someone feel like that, and she’s pregnant. It’s not nice.

This site was more about getting the truth out there. We all have a laugh about the constant spraying diluted crap constantly and how she’s pulled the wool over peoples eyes and not been truthful about products she’s paid to advertise etc, and not to mention the way she’s treated people who have reached out to her for support etc but I’m starting to feel extremely uncomfortable with the comments about her on here recently.

Talk about her pretend cleaning an already clean house, her love of silly baskets and obsession with buying zoflora and the money she’s made off lying to her die hard fans, I’m up for that. But I don’t think she should be attacked on such a personal level.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Where was any emotion portrayed? I simply asked why does it matter? Chill mate
It doesn't matter, that's what I was saying. I asked a question as my bro in law is Scottish, I've only ever heard him say you's but people was saying they also say it. That's all it was. A simple question. Like ya do on this forum

Reactions: 2
To be fair some of the comments here have not been that different from the message, just less swearing so I do think it's real. Whoever wrote it has a lot of hate towards her anyway.
It is very vulgar but she probably feels just as hurt reading this tattle thread, even tho some have set ourselves boundaries about what to gossip about, to her it still probably hurts no matter what it’s about. Just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think it was real too. She looked very tearful on her story, and as much as I think she’s a crafty sales woman (a very good one at that) I felt bad for her. I don’t think it’s ok for anyone to make someone feel like that, and she’s pregnant. It’s not nice.

This site was more about getting the truth out there. We all have a laugh about the constant spraying diluted crap constantly and how she’s pulled the wool over peoples eyes and not been truthful about products she’s paid to advertise etc, and not to mention the way she’s treated people who have reached out to her for support etc but I’m starting to feel extremely uncomfortable with the comments about her on here recently.

Talk about her pretend cleaning an already clean house, her love of silly baskets and obsession with buying zoflora and the money she’s made off lying to her die hard fans, I’m up for that. But I don’t think she should be attacked on such a personal level.
Found it interesting the screenshot was taken on Tesco wifi. Hard to do an isp ping that way and discover the location of the “troll”. Lots of people can cry on cue, it’s not that hard, she wouldn’t be where she is without some acting. Which is what started all the threads, her acting like an “innocent girl”, “just a hairdresser” not disclosing ads or her talented sales background. Seasoned salespeople are excellent actors.

She does not post ANY message without an agenda, additionally, she claims not to have time for all her thousands of DM’s, blocks those which may take more than a ❤ but has time, while out and about, to go into ‘requested messages’, read it, screen shot it and post all about it. Nope, I’m not picking up the chit she is putting down.

Reactions: 24
Did anyone see astonish stories today.. that Nick was talking to his mum asking her about this woman who cleans, his mum called her hinge his dad called her mrs grinch 😂😂 nearly spat my brew out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How do message requests work? It looks like someone has replied to her story, so why does it show up as a message request?

I don't understand the mindset of people who send messages like that. Horrible.

Reactions: 3
Might not be a popular post but hey ho. I find it difficult to be too sympathetic when I think of that desperately sad lady she blocked, who lost triplets and eventually took an overdose. Maybe she would have even if she'd replied? But that is heartless and cruel!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How do message requests work? It looks like someone has replied to her story, so why does it show up as a message request?

I don't understand the mindset of people who send messages like that. Horrible.
Message requests are off people you dont follow..

Now, we're using Lenor to clean a dish rack, pretty sure she's reading here and taking the piss.

I've heard you can put Zoflora in your petrol tank, helps get rid of that awful petrol smell, not dangerous at all 😂:sneaky::rolleyes:
She wants her dish tray to smell nice she's all about the smell not cleaning

Whether the screenshot of the troll message was real or faked, it's probable that she frequently gets messages along the same lines from people due to her high profile. Whether they're from followers who have felt duped/ignored and have lashed out, from others jealous of her success (noone can deny she's been incredibly successful at making the absolute most of her fame, however long it lasts and however she got there in the first place).
It does seem however that she's been less active and pushy in more recent stories - I can only assume that perhaps some of the advice and pressure to come clean and be more honest, plus adding warnings has been taken on board. She's definitely adding more cautionary hints to her usual posts... Here's hoping!!

Reactions: 4
Now, we're using Lenor to clean a dish rack, pretty sure she's reading here and taking the piss.

I've heard you can put Zoflora in your petrol tank, helps get rid of that awful petrol smell, not dangerous at all 😂:sneaky::rolleyes:

I know when I saw that, I was like... What the hell, why?!

Wow now that is unhinged. That is scary stuff, honestly not a fan of hers but she needs to report that.

Reactions: 4
Whether the screenshot of the troll message was real or faked, it's probable that she frequently gets messages along the same lines from people due to her high profile. Whether they're from followers who have felt duped/ignored and have lashed out, from others jealous of her success (noone can deny she's been incredibly successful at making the absolute most of her fame, however long it lasts and however she got there in the first place).
It does seem however that she's been less active and pushy in more recent stories - I can only assume that perhaps some of the advice and pressure to come clean and be more honest, plus adding warnings has been taken on board. She's definitely adding more cautionary hints to her usual posts... Here's hoping!!
She has a management team, they can screen messages for her and probably do on some level. She chooses to read them. I once got a messge request and it was clear from the first line the person was a jerk. I didn’t read the rest and used the power of block on them. Some CHOOSE to wallow in negative, it gains attention, followers and sympathies.

Reactions: 10
And if she has time to go into and look through her message requests, then surely she has time to read her messages from people actually reaching out to her for support because they’re all in this together

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She could just turn off the ability for anybody to DM her like just about everyone with a large following does, but that would damage the "close friend Sophie" brand and her engagement.

Anyone with a decent following will get troll messages and someone as popular as her probably has multiple virtual assistants so she never has to read nasty messages. Just seems like a ploy to get sympathy and engagement.

These messages from people you don't follow/haven't allowed show up like a spam folder hidden away on Instagram under message requests.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I also think though that there are many of her own followers guilty of trolling others and a blind eye has been turned. I definitely remember a number of other cleaning accounts over the summer trying to raise awareness of safe cleaning, reading the warning and instruction labels and trying to educate others not to ever mix chemicals only to all be trolled and bullied. I saw a number of accounts stand up and declare that bullying was not to be tolerated and standing up to them but she remained silent - only calling out her own trolls rather than sending out a clear message urging people to stop and spread kindness. She seems to stick two fingers up and ask to be left alone rather than condemn them and call out the behaviour is what I'm trying to say in a really roundabout way (maybe someone else can put it better?)

Reactions: 11
I also think though that there are many of her own followers guilty of trolling others and a blind eye has been turned. I definitely remember a number of other cleaning accounts over the summer trying to raise awareness of safe cleaning, reading the warning and instruction labels and trying to educate others not to ever mix chemicals only to all be trolled and bullied. I saw a number of accounts stand up and declare that bullying was not to be tolerated and standing up to them but she remained silent - only calling out her own trolls rather than sending out a clear message urging people to stop and spread kindness. She seems to stick two fingers up and ask to be left alone rather than condemn them and call out the behaviour is what I'm trying to say in a really roundabout way (maybe someone else can put it better?)
In other words, HER bullies (army) is fine but others need to STFU. And a difference in opinion is not allowed, her way, or no way.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.