Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we know where she lives and that she’s going away. Jamie works all day. Erm, what would would the insurance say if she was burgled for her Zoflora stash!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell Hinchers where the most unpopular girls in school and now is there chance be in with the "it" crowd.
That’s what I think too
They were those annoying arse licking girls
Who would do anything for the popular pretty girl in school. Who would just abuse them to get what she wants

Reactions: 8
So...all of her stuff for tomorrow is ready. It's on Henry's bed. If it stays there overnight then he clearly doesn't need the bed let alone the whole room. Nursery. Job done.

Reactions: 10
Bless me Grinchers for I have sinned.

I haven't done any grinching today. I haven't sprayed any dry, clean clothes with Lenor. I haven't watered my artificial plants with Zoflora or hidden a tumble dryer sheet in my pillow cases.

In my defence I am only a simple middle aged woman and since arriving home from work knackered after 12 hrs I've been completely anxious about which tights to wear tomorrow. The deniers, so many to choose from...
I hope you all will forgive 🙏 me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bless me Grinchers for I have sinned.

I haven't done any grinching today. I haven't sprayed any dry, clean clothes with Lenor. I haven't watered my artificial plants with Zoflora or hidden a tumble dryer sheet in my pillow cases.

In my defence I am only a simple middle aged woman and since arriving home from work knackered after 12 hrs I've been completely anxious about which tights to wear tomorrow. The deniers, so many to choose from...
I hope you all will forgive 🙏 me
She's some baby like!

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t done any sewing in a while 😂
And just an observation as I’ve only just seen the room as a whole for the first time...her make up room would be the perfect size for a nursery
She can’t be expected to give up her make up room! How will she cope with her anxiety if she can’t put her butterflies on in the morning! How she thinks she can do her make up with a new baby remains to be seen !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was following her from before 1k. She seemed innocent and sweet. Fml. I knew the moment she was in discussions with minky that she was gonna get paid a lot... What bothers me isn't the fact she makes money, but her lack of transparency.

Now that she's an Ltd company, we might be able to see her turnover etc on companies House!

Grown women behaving like lunatics. They are a zombie army.
It’s going to be well over a year until we see the figures. I’m guessing her fame will down by then.
shes only a limited company to avoid higher rate tax.

Reactions: 2
If you can work out how to add an ebay swipe up link, surely you can google what a denier is?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t be expected to give up her make up room! How will she cope with her anxiety if she can’t put her butterflies on in the morning! How she thinks she can do her make up with a new baby remains to be seen !
To be fair my mam had hers on in hospital after I was born😂 she's now 70 and still has it in every single day! That said she doesn't wear as much or those eyelashes...could you be arsed?

Reactions: 4
Well how peculiar,l dont remember her acting like this last time she was going on the tv stupid bint

Reactions: 7
To be fair my mam had hers on in hospital after I was born😂 she's now 70 and still has it in every single day! That said she doesn't swear as much or those eyelashes...could you be arsed?
There’s a difference between a bit of eyeshadow and lips and her eyelashes and everything else.
Nope, can’t be arsed tbh but it’s all about priorities. I’m sure your Mum did the bare minimum until she had more time. Plus I expect there were still nurseries, 4 hour feeds and sleep time when your mum was in hospital

Reactions: 3
Putting her butterflies on in the morning pmsl. I just coughed up a lung I laughed so much at that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a difference between a bit of eyeshadow and lips and her eyelashes and everything else.
Nope, can’t be arsed tbh but it’s all about priorities. I’m sure your Mum did the bare minimum until she had more time.
I think when her baby arrives she's do one. That's my prediction. She's trying to make as much money as she can before hand.

Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed that Hinch’s top changes a lot. So either she changes clothes several times a day or she pre films herself pineing the toilet and saves the clips to use on different days 🤣
I was just saying this on another thread here, these 'cleaners' clean and tidy once, then repeatedly post the photos and stories... I know 1 account that defo does

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well how peculiar,l dont remember her acting like this last time she was going on the tv stupid bint
She’s got more to lose this time with the book coming out etc. If she’s even more rubbish, she can blame it on her anxiety.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.