Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is, why would she be lying about needing clothes? I did think surely they’ll have stylists to bring her clothes to wear for appearances. Like they will a make up and hair team.
So she gets companies throwing free clothes at her
I guess she’s hoping Arcadia will give her free outfits now that she’s visited Outfit

Reactions: 4
I think when her baby arrives she's do one. That's my prediction. She's trying to make as much money as she can before hand.
And all her ‘hinchers’ Will wonder where their best mate went! ATB MATE!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m wondering if she is even pregnant. She announced around the same time as my sister in law but Mrs Hinch still has that tiny bloat bump.
Aren’t they supposed to be having an extension too?

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering if she is even pregnant. She announced around the same time as my sister in law but Mrs Hinch still has that tiny bloat bump.
Why don’t you read the previous threads to catch up.

Reactions: 17
I was just saying this on another thread here, these 'cleaners' clean and tidy once, then repeatedly post the photos and stories... I know 1 account that defo does
Ooh which account? Spill the tea!

Reactions: 5
She sprayed some stuff over the clothes in the case then stuffed a Lenor sheet in as well !😷

She’s going to London which is only up the road from where she lives

Why don’t you read the previous threads to catch up.
I’d be worried that the spray making the clothes damp would make them slightly musty 😕

Reactions: 8
I was just saying this on another thread here, these 'cleaners' clean and tidy once, then repeatedly post the photos and stories... I know 1 account that defo does
And the accounts that post the exact same pictures of their bed with a frickin tray on it every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you read the previous threads [emoji2368]

Oh god not the extension I can't read about the extension again 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
These threads do move at speed, there is a lot to read for the uninitiated newcomer. And a lot to wade through to get to the juicy stuff. Maybe we need a summary pinned to the top of the thread for newcomers. Or links to the pertinent parts of old threads.

Reactions: 22
The baby is definitely off limits, it’s the Mrs Hinch persona where the issue is! Anything personal is a no no.
You must have some interest if you joined the thread?

This has also been clearly said in this thread so there’s no excuse.

I vote for a summary at the start of each thread, we need to make sure new commenters are aware of the topics that are off limits.

Reactions: 13
These threads do move at speed, there is a lot to read for the uninitiated newcomer. And a lot to wade through to get to the juicy stuff. Maybe we need a summary pinned to the top of the thread for newcomers. Or links to the pertinent parts of old threads.
That would be helpful. I’ve tried to read through as much as I can though

Reactions: 2
This has also been clearly said in this thread so there’s no excuse.

I vote for a summary at the start of each thread, we need to make sure new commenters are aware of the topics that are off limits.
I totally agree, I understand some things can get missed, but most has been discussed in this thread. A summary would be a great help, so we don’t have to keep repeating what has already been said, and then potentially opening up discussion again!

Reactions: 2
I always feel I'm on my own with the idea they actually have a surrogate and she has a moon bump. Someone needs to tell her to buy the bigger size already, she's had this same one for endless weeks.

• Haha
I always feel I'm on my own with the idea they actually have a surrogate and she has a moon bump.
It’s not open to discussion. We can’t comment on anything other than her “cleaning” and how Mrs Hinch treats people.
Sophie Hinchliffe and her personal life is no business of ours!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The baby is definitely off limits, it’s the Mrs Hinch persona where the issue is! Anything personal is a no no.
You must have some interest if you joined the thread?
True but if people feel she is lying about actually being pregnant, than a tattle place is an ok place to voice it?

Geez. On gossip guru people are always saying if they think someone isn't actually pregnant, it's no big deal. Like any of you actually care if you hurt the Hinch's feelings with the things you've said such as she looks like a man in drag etc :ROFLMAO: Now that's personal. But being suspicious of someone lying about something big, that can be mentioned imho. Unless a moderator tells me differently, I will suggest it. Moderators have had to tell members off more than once for trying to police threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.