Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t selling the Shark hoover to me. I have 2 cats, both which shed a lot of hair especially at this time of year (is that a thing, do cats shed a winter coat or have I made that up?😂 I swear it’s true) and out of curiosity (stupid me, don’t hate) I used a squeegy on my carpets in a couple of rooms and got up NO hairs. From me or my cats. I’ll stick with my dyson!

Reactions: 7
So glad I've seen hinch for what she really is. Keep doing what your doing ladies because it's working

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Talking about her pregnancy is totally crossing a line! I was 8 days over due with my daughter and didn’t show!!
People need to remember that Mrs Hinch is a persona! Sophie Hinchliffe is a woman, with a life of her own. You wouldn’t want somebody to comment on your personal life without the facts??? We have the facts of Mrs Hinch and therefore, we can comment! You may want to discuss her pregnancy, but nobody on here will engage, because that can just void all genuine tattle discussion! It can’t be used against us, if we say nothing out of turn!
It would be crossing the line if she never mentioned it or tried to keep it out of public view but she has incorporated the pregnancy into her feed. She is prone to the same gossip and speculation as any other celebrity.
Everyones life is on view on insta, thus open for comment, if they want it private, go private, then.
Used against us? Lol, we going to court? We get called trolls no matter what we say.

Reactions: 7
Can people please stop saying what is off limits, attempting to moderate the thread is against the rules unless you're a moderator.

Report any posts you have concerns with and a moderator will deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It would be crossing the line if she never mentioned it or tried to keep it out of public view but she has incorporated the pregnancy into her feed. She is prone to the same gossip and speculation as any other celebrity.
Everyones life is on view on insta, thus open for comment, if they want it private, go private, then.
Used against us? Lol, we going to court? We get called trolls no matter what we say.
And she doesn’t exactly respect people’s privacy now does she *ahem morrisons cafe*

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have to agree that it’s not necessary to be discussing her pregnancy. Not everyone has a huge bump. I wish her a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery, and that she gets to enjoy motherhood.

In the process, I hope she also understands that her selling techniques are really irresponsible and there are many young mums who will model themselves on her and aspire to be like her, without a hope in hell of doing so - no matter how much cheap, eBay swipe up linked tat they buy.

Reactions: 8
She isn’t selling the Shark hoover to me. I have 2 cats, both which shed a lot of hair especially at this time of year (is that a thing, do cats shed a winter coat or have I made that up?[emoji23] I swear it’s true) and out of curiosity (stupid me, don’t hate) I used a squeegy on my carpets in a couple of rooms and got up NO hairs. From me or my cats. I’ll stick with my dyson!
Yeah it is true mine are shedding like crap haha. I know I use a Henry and I have never got anything up either.

Reactions: 1
I probably have spent so much time watching Hinch that I've caught dim from her but can someone explain. Why the suitcase and nerves? Isn't she just going on the same show with the same people as she did a few months ago? Has it got further away so she needs an overnight stay? Has Phil schof got scarier so she's more nervous? Do we need the constant drama and attention seeking? Finally, a professional salesperson who held down a fairly senior position in London has never heard of denier or doesn't understand the difference between 60 and 80? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
She isn’t selling the Shark hoover to me. I have 2 cats, both which shed a lot of hair especially at this time of year (is that a thing, do cats shed a winter coat or have I made that up?😂 I swear it’s true) and out of curiosity (stupid me, don’t hate) I used a squeegy on my carpets in a couple of rooms and got up NO hairs. From me or my cats. I’ll stick with my dyson!
We have a german shepherd, as a breed they have a double coat. They moult 365 days of the year, then blow (literally, it comes off in big clumps) their undercoat twice a year. I have a Shark and have to Hoover daily, I could do it more, but dont see the point. The only thing I've ever used a squeegy on is the cover of her mattress as no amount of shaking it removes fur. As for the carpet the Hoover picks it up. I cant see how, or why you'd need to waste time and energy using a sqeegy. To me all your doing it pulling up carpet fibers. It's just another swipe up gimmick for the army so they feel they're all in this together

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad I’m back at work and missing her this morning appearance mind you I didn’t look at her first one either so gladly swerve this one to :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
I have a shark hoover, got it after seeing it recommended on a Labrador group I’m on as I have two dogs (one a lab who moults little brown hairs all over the place and an old collie with blond long hairs) I’ve also got a ginger cat so it equals to a lot of animal hair in the house and I hoover on a daily basis, I’ve never felt the need though to squeegee my stairs even with the pets, maybe Mrs Hinch isn’t hoovering enough? I just don’t get it at all. All I do know is that her cleaning technique annoys me

Reactions: 3
I have a shark, I also have pets and hairy children and tried this trick and got nothing up at all! She clearly can’t vacuum properly!

Reactions: 4
Can we all stop for a minute Grinchers and partake in a little thread of mindfulness

Things I can hear right now: the screams of millions of braincells dying across the land
Things that I'm anxious about: seeing Mrs Hinch on TV, hearing her voice on the radio
Things that I'm grateful for: that I'm working all week and will hopefully avoid the whole circus 🎪

What are you mindful of?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the accounts that post the exact same pictures of their bed with a frickin tray on it every week.
Yup!! The more I looked at an account and looked at the photos they are all repeats... same old same old with so many followers sprouting how beautiful... blah blah blah.....

Reactions: 4
Waiting for her to find a swipe up for that book she just went on about 😂😂 every story has a motive 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.