Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness, I dropped a bottle of zoflora at the weekend, a bottle lasts me months usually, but a third of a bottle escaped, the stench was terrible, lasted for hours, why oh why would you want your home to reek of that.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
anyone else think she’s hinting for a personal stylist? [emoji848]
She definitely wants a freebie outfit
Banging on about how she hasn't got anything to wear and everything she's tried on made her look like a sack

Waiting on those freebie dresses to "save the day"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow! I can’t believe how down to earth and relatable Mrs Grinch is, struggling to find an appropriate outfit that looks half decent 🙄 bore off! Surely she’ll be dressed by her management team?
Absolute cock of a woman. So disappointed this morning are having her back! But excited for their Facebook post because I’ll be looking for the tattlers comments 😂
She will say "oh guys, look what I've been sent to wear, you know how I was having trouble finding something , well ?????as sent me this, aren't they adorable. Here's the link guys" 🤬🤬🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In all seriousness, I dropped a bottle of zoflora at the weekend, a bottle lasts me months usually, but a third of a bottle escaped, the stench was terrible, lasted for hours, why oh why would you want your home to reek of that.
I can’t understand how you can use so many different fragrances and for them not to be overpowering. A mix of all the different ones must be awful.
Lots of pregnant women can’t stand smells that are like that.
I’m not working tomorrow so may just have to watch This Morning for curiosity 😂😂 while Zofloraing my laundry and chucking it in the tumble dryer. Never mind it’s a nice drying day outside, in the tumble dryer it goes.

Maybe May is when baby Hinch is meant to be turning up?

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand how you can use so many different fragrances and for them not to be overpowering. A mix of all the different ones must be awful.
Lots of pregnant women can’t stand smells that are like that.
I’m not working tomorrow so may just have to watch This Morning for curiosity 😂😂 while Zofloraing my laundry and chucking it in the tumble dryer. Never mind it’s a nice drying day outside, in the tumble dryer it goes.

Maybe May is when baby Hinch is meant to be turning up?
I get a headache when I read all the different smells those guys use.

Calculating that she announced it Dec I’d say baby Hinch is a June/July baby.

Reactions: 4
Irony one of her minions has just started on an acc i follow for not hashtagging gifted altho she thanked the company for sending her the items to try... They need to look a lot closer to their messiah 🙄
I asked if she had messaged Hinch saying the same thing lol

• Haha
I use a splash once a week to disinfect my kitchen bin, I brought the cranberry and something one last time. Oh my god, I honestly thought something had died in my kitchen and I couldn’t get rid of the smell for days. It’s realky put me off!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m here but apparently even though I can see through MH’s rubbish my opinion isn’t liked. Far from a Hinch Army (her Army are nuts) I’ll read but not comment from now on
It's a forum. You've got an opinion like us all. Post away

Reactions: 4
I’m here but apparently even though I can see through MH’s rubbish my opinion isn’t liked. Far from a Hinch Army (her Army are nuts) I’ll read but not comment from now on
As long as it’s nothing personal or aimed at her preganancy, then you have every right to an opinion

I do love the fresh linen and summer breeze. Was using it before hinch and I would continue to do so

Fresh linen makes my house smell clean even tho I have barely done sweet fa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a bottle of the cinnamon Zoflora but only because it’s my fave smell but I keep forgetting to use it. I’d be a crap hincher!

• Haha
  • Heart
The grout looks like it’s growing new life
Hinches bathroom floor grout is the same

She literally pines her toilet 50 times a day and wipes her wall tiles with zoflora everyday so how on earth does she ignore the brown spreading floor grout.

The hinch fb groups keep me so entertained
I do that :/

I use it on my babies whites but I’m so messy and rushing as my toddler is causing chaos somewhere so I splash some into my clothes and ruin it :(
I just wear tyedie clothes now

Reactions: 1
She will say "oh guys, look what I've been sent to wear, you know how I was having trouble finding something , well ?????as sent me this, aren't they adorable. Here's the link guys" 🤬🤬🤮🤢
That’s shopping trip was so staged.. for someone so paranoid about how she looks and perceived I highly I doubt she hasn’t got her outfit sorted yet, I mean the day before a tv appearance 🤥🤔. She’s trying soooo hard to be the a normal girl on everyone’s wave length so they all love her because she’s like them... no guys she acting, why can’t no else see

Reactions: 16
The only one I like is Linen Fresh, the rest smell like cat piss.

Reactions: 3
This is from her stories, she’s right she doesn’t clean everyday or actually very many days...she scents!

I’ve had a thought, how many ‘book marks’ can we skip into her books that just give this website address on them!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This is from her stories, she’s right she doesn’t clean everyday or actually very many days...she scents!

I’ve had a thought, how many ‘book marks’ can we skip into her books that just give this website address on them!
Doesn't she put the pressure on? But this buy that..500 quid Hoover's etc..

Reactions: 2

If she hasn’t used the cloths why do they need a soak? Her hands must be raw from all the chemicals where she doesn’t wear gloves.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.