Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like a mottled dry ashy tan that does her no favours. Not a glowy youthful moisturised sun kissed tan. She needs to change her ways she's at great risk.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what they do for work? I think they work together but they must earn a lot, that or they’re living beyond their means.

this is how much it is for 2 people for 15 nights at the hotel they’ve just stayed at in Dubai 🤯 and this is with no food / drink included. Where do they get their money from to justify spending that much on a holiday?!!!
6AA987AB-80DF-44D0-92A8-CF0A17FB4D3C.jpeg

Does anyone know what they do for work? I think they work together but they must earn a lot, that or they’re living beyond their means.

this is how much it is for 2 people for 15 nights at the hotel they’ve just stayed at in Dubai 🤯 and this is with no food / drink included. Where do they get their money from to justify spending that much on a holiday?!!!
View attachment 1179898
I think Mr FTB owns a business with another guy. Something to do with steel railings or something.

Family company and they all work there, sons included.

View attachment 1179898
Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz. Plus just had the old teeth redone didn't he which cost a fortune

View attachment 1179898
they went business class so probly alot more than that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
And they had just been to Dubai in September and then have gone again 6 months later.. must have money to burn.

Reactions: 2
She’s had her car a year and now it’s “time for a new one” for the amount they moan they sure are living the life.

The weddings photos 🙈 Why are they all so dark? Why does everyone, especially the Bride, looks so old in them? They’re just awful, I’d be raging if I’d paid a ton of money for them to come out like that!

I know from a very reliable source they have, recent this year, won a LOT of money from a postcode lottery. Can’t say who but a very reliable source.

Reactions: 3
F76E959E-13E2-4596-8A5E-F844EA3E8443.jpeg

But of a kick in the teeth for her other daughter in law…

0A149A5F-6822-4908-96BE-9713ACECE87E.jpeg

And she’s even got a highlight for Gemma and Jake’s wedding but nothing for the other son and daughter in law…

9E7C66CB-779C-4E86-962F-292DA9671D69.jpeg

I don’t think that any of the boys look like the parents. They’re all odd looking.

• Haha
I thought the same about it being a kick in the teeth to the other daughter in law, who in actual fact is far more beautiful than Gemma who is really quite odd looking. She looks like her Mother and who just screams chav.

Reactions: 3
I thought the same about it being a kick in the teeth to the other daughter in law, who in actual fact is far more beautiful than Gemma who is really quite odd looking. She looks like her Mother and who just screams chav.
Gemmas a catfish, these photos look nothing like her compared to the photos she posts pouting and eye bleeping herself! As for Mrs FTB, all that sun damage makes her look far older than she is.

Attachments

From what I know I think Gemma is down to earth and I think she is naturally very beautiful and still looks pretty in those photos you’ve posted. I don’t really see how she is a catfish in those pics. As for the other daughter in law you can’t really compare them both as they are on completely different sides of the spectrum

From what I know I think Gemma is down to earth and I think she is naturally very beautiful and still looks pretty in those photos you’ve posted. I don’t really see how she is a catfish in those pics. As for the other daughter in law you can’t really compare them both as they are on completely different sides of the spectrum
Do you know the family personally? Lauren seems lovely (they all do) but distant from the family (only an observation I don’t no them)

How does the daughter in law gemma not have a thread? She got married in February and is still posting daily about the wedding today. Noone cares love

Reactions: 7