Mrs Fir Tree Barn (AKA Mrs FTB)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed how Lauren isn’t following Mandy’s private insta or her home account either and Mandy is only following Lauren’s home account. Somethings deffo kicked off in the family what with Megan not being followed etc too! My guess being Mandy wouldn’t give lauren more money so she got the hump with them all. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Mandy’s been Nan for the last 10 yrs to Lauren’s children. Maybe a clash of personalities between Gemma & Lauren!
They still follow each other tho.
---
That would be my second guess but doesn’t really explain Megan
New theory lauren and Megan aren’t following each other either. I recon a bust up over bridesmaid dresses. Nola probably wanted to wear doc martens or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
They still follow each other tho.
---

New theory lauren and Megan aren’t following each other either. I recon a bust up over bridesmaid dresses. Nola probably wanted to wear doc martens or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or maybe Nola, mason or milo didn’t have a main role in the wedding but Ted did 🤣🤣 you know how they all like to be centre of attention

Or maybe Nola, mason or milo didn’t have a main role in the wedding but Ted did 🤣🤣 you know how they all like to be centre of attention
Either Lauren’s going without them or she going away with Sam. Doesn’t look like Lauren’s children are invited to the wedding. All very odd.

Either Lauren’s going without them or she going away with Sam. Doesn’t look like Lauren’s children are invited to the wedding. All very odd.
To me it doesn’t sound like she’s going as surely she would have said were away this weekend for my brother in laws wedding… everyone else has spoken about it so would be the normal thing to say, however she isn’t normal so wouldn’t put it past her. There’s been zero mention of the wedding from moany Pell and weird that if she is the children aren’t going considering it’s their auntie and uncles wedding 😳😳

Surely her husband will be going to his youngest brothers wedding? You’d think he’d be in the wedding?

At first I thought the wedding might be strictly no children but Gemma’s taking Ted so not sure!
All will be clear tomorrow if they post anything 🤣

I don’t think they’re going. Mandy posted a picture of 3 shirts that she was ironing for the wedding. It would be 4 if Lauren’s hubby was going. I’ve got to say, I quite like Lauren compared to the rest. She doesn’t seem to bullshit like she has a perfect insta life like the others. (Not including Megan. She seems sweet).

Tbh I remember them having an argument when Gemma was in hospital losing ted & laurens work had given Mandy’s dog a haircut and Mandy cried about it. I bet Megan got involved too. Seems like something pathetic they would fall out over. Also is Megan getting married today? She hasn’t mentioned

I don’t think they’re going. Mandy posted a picture of 3 shirts that she was ironing for the wedding. It would be 4 if Lauren’s hubby was going. I’ve got to say, I quite like Lauren compared to the rest. She doesn’t seem to bullshit like she has a perfect insta life like the others. (Not including Megan. She seems sweet).
Lauren not a bullshitter? She’s the queen of bullshit, all that girl does is talk bullshit 🤣🤣

Tbh I remember them having an argument when Gemma was in hospital losing ted & laurens work had given Mandy’s dog a haircut and Mandy cried about it. I bet Megan got involved too. Seems like something pathetic they would fall out over. Also is Megan getting married today? She hasn’t mentioned

Imagine not going to your brothers wedding over this though! Also I’m sure Lauren isn’t actually the groomer?! Lauren is a fibber tho! She lied about having cancer years ago I believe