Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Ive followed her for sometime and quite liked her and her home updates, then her tummy tuck journey etc but the skin damage that she so openly promotes does me in! When she rubs/swipes her hand over her tummy/legs/arms u cab hear the dryness! Sounds like sand paper.

The fact is you can still tan beautifully with adequate sun protection. 🌞 she thinks it'll limit her tan so doesn't use any or uses mega low factors. Ridiculous. She's aged her skin by miles.

It's also a little bit sad that they live only for a sunny holiday. Then work n moan until the next one. Never see them enjoying days out in the UK or going on adventures or even walks etc. Just enjoying life together here. It's very holiday driven. And use motorhome for sunny uk breaks when they absolutely have to make do. Like life here is so miserable.

Reactions: 3

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I don’t even know if she knows they’re fake? Would you really flaunt them knowing they were fakes?

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Lapping up the inbox flooding probably.

Think it affected him more than her. Even more so that he's deleted his and she's hanging around after making thier business known. Like it either upset u enough to leave or it didn't. Just made him look bad for nothing if she's staying put.

If ur happy on holiday and don't care for opinions then y even give it light.

DebbieF

VIP Member
It is so very sad that she cannot or she is just in denial regarding the damage that she is doing to her skin. She is addicted to the sun and the sun beds, I do wonder what a dermatologist would have to say, you only get one skin; look after it!!!!!

Beckz1205

VIP Member
The grinch.

that wrinkly skin above her lips is terrible, she can have surgery to make her body look younger but her face gives it away

Hermione789

I don’t get it, is she unable to buy the new house now? Has her chain broken after their buyers pulled out?
If not then why is she moaning? There’s worse things in the world to complain about

Attachments

Wow she sounds awful! I knew she was vile when she was on Instagram moaning about her kids the night of Penelopes funeral. What a sick woman.

• Wow
So I know this family well, Mandy used to own o.m.g hair and nails in Peterborough till it went bust, that was a shit show.
The miserable daughter in law Lauren, lied about having cancer for about 7 months until she was caught out, the guy she lied to to try keep is a friend a of Gemma’s and the fact that Lauren sought support from a girl who actually had (and died) of cancer who was also a friend of Gemma’s and that’s why her and Gemma don’t get on.
Gemma is actually ok, yeah granted she’s up her own arse but she’s actually kind and fun to be around in small doses 🤣 she keeps her distance where she can.

• Wow

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The foot filing videos on his account 🤢 Also pretty sure she referred to her legs as ‘sexy’ 🤣 If you like the old leather handbag look then yes, I guess they are ‘sexy’.

• Haha
  • Sick