Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know both Lauren and Gemma (not as well) and Lauren cannot stand Gemma. Unless things have changed over the last year, prior to that, she cannot STAND her.
I know them both too and the feeling was always mutual. Gemma equally disliked Lauren. Funny how Lauren’s spent all this money on gastric surgery but she literally looks the same, that dress does NOTHING for her 😳 and Gemma’s dress looks like crap as well 🤮

Reactions: 3

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
1B7023B5-F314-4CD7-AF6A-AC83EB842C2B.jpeg

I think cosmetic surgery is really rather sad, the fact that people feel the need to put themselves through major surgery to look a certain way instead of learning to love themselves, especially at her age is tragic. But tbf looking at this old pic she shared it’s clear that she’s naturally ugly AF!

• Haha

Helen1273

What was that all about! I was absolutely cringing, dear god she really does crave attention doesn’t she, she looked bloody ridiculous in both of those dresses, have some bloody self respect!

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
The whole outfit is hideous, the hat, the bag, the shoes…. I’d be pissed if my mother in law turned up like that.

• Haha
Do we think the bags/boots are the genuine thing or good fakes?? I mean would the boots come in a plastic bag??

View attachment 828096
That bag is over a grand, I’ve often wondered if the things she buys are real as she always seems to get them from the same place. She has awful taste and the amount of money she spends on all this stuff is obscene. Don’t get me wrong I love a bit of designer but this woman won’t have anything but, she’s such a stuck up cunt, yes she’s got a beautiful house and they are obviously very well off but can he really say she’s happy? Her husband seems to be nothing but a bully.

DebbieF

VIP Member
There doesn’t seem to be much happening in her life other than internet shopping and holidays. No mention of any friends, just family members; perhaps Mr FTB was a ladies man many, many years ago 😂🤣😳 She seems to hang onto his every word, @Notthatbad I agree he looks a right bully and is always right; obviously this tummy tuck has given her a new lease of life. Shame she dresses so inappropriately for her very mature years, crop tops are not for the oldies; she always feels the need to flaunt the flesh 🤦🏼‍♀️ she wants everyone to post how amazing she looks. Sorry, but you don’t, over excessive use of the sun bed has made her skin look like leather; reminds me of my horses saddle 😂🤣

I bet these two are the worst customers to deal with!

If she’s put a few holiday Linda on why does she need to see the surgeon. Just cut down when you get home like normal fucking people do! She’s not even overweight!

Last edited: