Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
C57A71F7-BC71-4F2E-9E8C-A798CB0303C7.jpeg

I mean look at the state of the box with a big dent in it and the Bottega venetta stamped on the bottom of the shoe! Jeeez. And she had her sons girlfriend trying to flog them on her Instagram too!

Reactions: 3
I used to follow her when she was home interiors.
And then bang daily outfit inspro, all the daily deliveries. The tummy tuck. The list is endless and all flaunting the wealth they have.

She is a silly middle age lady with to much time on her hands. No true content and is actually quite boring just like the dumb blonde daughter in law to be.
They could reinventing the game happy family's as they are all on insta.
Including her bully of a husband. Did anyone see the legging debacle. Where he put all the details of a young girl on his insta telling people to check out her account. Shocking behaviour off an old man.

Durandan94

how can we get Gemma her own thread? 🤣

it’s the lip smacking that does it for me 🙈

yeah she doesn’t look anything like that in person, she looks even worse, she’s so heavily filtered on the gram. Yeah it was sad about M’s heart I don’t wish poor health on anyone (except Lauren 🤣) however Mandy’s other son also has I believe the same heart condition and it’s genetic and I’m 99% sure the heart condition is fine now and he just has regular check ups x
God yes she needs her own thread - I get such stuck up vibes from her. She thinks she is better than everyone

Mabels1986

Must be some truth in that msg if he has closed his account!
Await her next post saying had loads of msgs off people begging me not to leave insta 🤣

LoXLo

VIP Member
The constant showing off her tummy tuck in her bikini’s is too much now. We get it you’ve got a flat stomach.
They do the same thing every time they go to Dubai, morning walk, all day on the beach, lift selfie, dinner out and repeat :rolleyes: Why don’t they do some activities Dubai isn’t just 5* hotels and fancy restaurants.

Nothing for nothing from the government.....grants will be paid back, furlough is complete nonsense, and all they’ve done during the last 15 months is post, post, post, money, purchases, dressing room, tummy tucks, birthdays, Christmas, caravan etc etc! People with money do not post or talk about it, it’s classless.......new money and the continual posts about their money is just tacky. I’m sure that she will not even know about tattle because the bubble she lives in will not allow it. So so so vile.
Christmas was just obscene, she posted a photo of everything she’d had and it must have been worth at least 3k! Absolutely vulgar at any time never mind in the middle of a pandemic.
Also, why, when they are holidaying in the UK have they filled the caravan with so much food? Surely you’d do a big food shop when you get to wherever you’re going??

DebbieF

VIP Member
Oh god why??
I have no idea 🤭 she is a middle age woman, with a middle aged sun damaged body. She is desperately trying to hang onto her youth by wearing clothes that would be more suitable for fresh, young & trendy girls.

Janne1

I ran here after seeing the positive test! I can’t believe they’ve only tested once home, all the people on holiday and the plane they’ll have spread it to 🤬

I know from a very reliable source they have, recent this year, won a LOT of money from a postcode lottery. Can’t say who but a very reliable source.

Mabels1986

She’s a rude, opinionated snob so will fit right in with that family!
And yet comes from nothing 🤣

Same, I’m shocked she hasn’t already, it’s a shame because at the beginning I liked Gemma, I found her quite down to earth. But after the engagement she very quickly became unbearable, I then discovered her boyfriend’s side of the family and it became very apparent that if she liked them then she must be a bit of an idiot!
Omg aftet the engagememt she was too much...acting like the only woman to ever get married..
Makes me think Jake didnt have much say in them getting married.
Can someone please create a thread on her

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Jesus she needs to grow a thicker skin, if you’re going to brag all over Instagram then you have to expect that people will have their opinions.
---
And the person who sent the message is right, she is unbelievably cringe. The ‘just us being silly’ pictures have me embarrassed for her.

Mabels1986

So having watched her rant last night, for her to say she is taking a backseat with instagram now then rattles on and on for another 10 mins 🙄.whats betting shes back on her stories today!
In her rant she contradicted herself twice, she said she was sure it was Covid and she had an inkling, but arrogant self absorbed Mr FTB said it was just a cold, then she appalingly said she didnt test cos she wouldnt of been able to fly home if they were positive, she has really boiled my piss on this as she was playing tit for tat in saying i caught it at the airport/on the plane so il go back and spread it to others.