Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I thought her ring looked like something from a pawn shop, her fella picked the first one he saw just to shut her up. Definitely doesn’t seem the type of ring she would pick and it’s like she had to convince herself she loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I was thinking that! The way they went on about it, I thought it was going to be some glamorous affair and it seemed pretty standard. Her dress was quite plain, the bridesmaids dresses (were they white?) the groom looked like he hadn’t groomed himself (he could have had a hair trim and a shave). And then you’ve got the monster of the ball dressed in black!

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The moaning about the box being slightly damaged even though the bag inside was fine, and she’s actually going to complain about it 🙈 She needs to remove her wrinkled self absorbed head from her a*$e and get a life she really does

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Why does she start 50% of her words with ‘A’? (A- Beach, A-Cocktail, A-Mothers Day) She sounds like a complete moron when she speaks.

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I still think that Gemma began to get a lot of backlash from her home account and decided to remove herself from Instagram. Quite admirable really when you consider the others in the family, and the things they post.

Reactions: 2

dibstu

Does anyone know why this awful couple had to cut her story short this morning ? Don’t get me wrong I am not remotely interested in there fake life just curious as to why 😂

Mabels1986

Oh I completely understand that, I just thought the house would be worth more, in my area you wouldn’t find that large a property going so cheap. Having said that the rightmove photo’s show that it’s on quite a cramped, overlooked estate so I’m not surprised that they might want to move on.
Personally i dont think its worth 550k its not that big and its nothing fancy inside, nice kitchen extension thats about it. From following Gemma previously the rooms are very small as is the garden.
Does make you wonder though whats happened for her acct to vanish and then the house go up for sale.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Looks like it, bet it’s a complimentary upgrade because of all the bitching and complaining they did, feel sorry for the staff

I don’t remember her ever saying they wanted kids so soon or that they were even trying… I thought you had to try at least a year or two before you can try IVF
Yes you do. So they had obviously been struggling a while to go down the IVF route which is why I thought perhaps they bought their wedding forward in order to have IVF. It did seem so random at the time.

I myself know many people who struggle to conceive so this wouldn’t have just been a random choice after the wedding, they’d have had to have been struggling years I think.

Just because she didn’t mention on social media about babies etc doesn’t necessarily mean she wasn’t struggling I suppose.

I don’t know, it’s just a speculation. Perhaps because it is so close to home for me it makes me sympathise a bit more. I do respect her for going private and not publicly announcing it.

Hopefully she comes back and explains. I would like to know the gossip and ins and outs lol. I must say I am not missing any of her other content though.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
02BD82F9-5C42-4AAA-80C6-5D364AAB9F13.jpeg

1. ewwww

2. How is it a “sneaky” pic when you’re holding up your gown and covering your privates… clearly asked him to take a picture of your surgery/bandages etc

3. why is her forehead peeling off??

• Haha

StarrySkies

What's happening with her lip area? Is it a scar?
She's had way too much sun, enough to put you off sitting in it