Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Personally i dont think its worth 550k its not that big and its nothing fancy inside, nice kitchen extension thats about it. From following Gemma previously the rooms are very small as is the garden.
Does make you wonder though whats happened for her acct to vanish and then the house go up for sale.
I think the bedrooms are a good size but the two rooms downstairs do seem small.
Re Gemma going private and selling up, I think maybe she just realised Instagram wasn’t all that healthy for her, she began getting mentioned on this thread quite often after she became unbearable since her covid regulation breaking engagement.

Reactions: 1

Mabels1986

I think the bedrooms are a good size but the two rooms downstairs do seem small.
Re Gemma going private and selling up, I think maybe she just realised Instagram wasn’t all that healthy for her, she began getting mentioned on this thread quite often after she became unbearable since her covid regulation breaking engagement.
I unfollowed her a while ago it was all getting very me me me, and the wedding spam was too much. Cant believe she doesnt have a thread

dibstu

Definitely not moaning but could someone turn that sun ☀ down its far too hot !
Someone call Management !!! 😂

• Haha
I’m not surprised Mandy doesn’t like Lauren, as I mentioned previously the dramas Lauren caused herself (lying about having cancer) where they originally lived it’s a fairly tight community so Mandy would definitely know and if she didn’t Gemma sure as hell would of told her as she doesn’t like Lauren either. Mandy must of been appalled when Sam brought that monstrosity home 🙈

Rosey Posey

From what I know I think Gemma is down to earth and I think she is naturally very beautiful and still looks pretty in those photos you’ve posted. I don’t really see how she is a catfish in those pics. As for the other daughter in law you can’t really compare them both as they are on completely different sides of the spectrum
Do you know the family personally? Lauren seems lovely (they all do) but distant from the family (only an observation I don’t no them)

I thought the same about it being a kick in the teeth to the other daughter in law, who in actual fact is far more beautiful than Gemma who is really quite odd looking. She looks like her Mother and who just screams chav.
Gemmas a catfish, these photos look nothing like her compared to the photos she posts pouting and eye fucking herself! As for Mrs FTB, all that sun damage makes her look far older than she is.

Attachments

Jesus that family needs a reality show… total s**tshow 🙄
Gemma seems like she has some morals at least.
Tell us more, spill some more tea @Mumswhoexpose 😏
what do you want to know? I’ll try my best.
Like I said Mandi and Alan are the typical up their own arse fur coat no knickers type of people, o.m.g hair and nails (tacky name says it all) was ridiculous she ended up folding due to complaints etc. they now work for the family business they all do Pell and Baldwin fabrications. I’m not sure where their recent windfall came from? They’ve always been comfortable with cash.

Gemma comes from a really nice down to earth family, her mums the local childminder, really lovely lady. Her and her sisters actually had a bit of a reputation for thinking they’re better than everyone else. Presuming they are prettier than the next person. Especially honor. However, since they’ve aged it’s brought them down a peg or two she’s always worked hard from the age of 15, always worked, she’s not the look at me look what I’ve got type! She definitely is the better one of the Pell family. Jakes so laid back he’s practically horizontal.

Lauren, absolute c**t. Rotten to the core, always been a complete bunny boiler, loose, you name it. Anyone that gives her a slight bit of attention she’ll open her legs. Now when she had mason, obviously he was born with a heart condition and wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy however my god didn’t she relish in that, oh can’t do that cause of mason, can’t do that, she really resents those kiddies, she likes the newborn stage then after that she’s not interested and they are little devils, but with a lazy mum who has no interest in them what do we expect? 🤷‍♀️

Hermione789

“… and the journey they’ve been on” - someone did say before that they did IVF so this comment proves it in a way. Whatever she’s like as a person I can’t imagine how difficult it must have been for them!

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Gemma was saying before they had thought about selling, but then she decided to just more work on the house instead as they love their home.