Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Gemma was saying before they had thought about selling, but then she decided to just more work on the house instead as they love their home.

Mabels1986

An
So gemma has announced her and Jakes pregnancy a week ago. Ivf journey by the looks of it so that's probably why her insta went to private.
And Mrs FTB hasnt taken to her stories to announce it what a shock. Is this why Gemma is selling the house to fund the IVF?

whataloadof…

Hermione789

At first I thought the wedding might be strictly no children but Gemma’s taking Ted so not sure!
All will be clear tomorrow if they post anything 🤣

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
its a jackapoo so a crossbreed therefore not a pedigree.
Either way I couldn’t care less. The world is overrun with abandoned pets and morons like this keep adding to the problem. One of the Son’s has a rescue Dog, how they’ve not expressed their disgust at them for lining the pockets of breeders is beyond me.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
How do 2 young people afford to have a house that size, with all that work done, and the furnishings etc are all heavy expensive. Their jobs are average. They go on holidays a lot. There is only so much Mr ftb can help with as he does have a job. They must have come into money. It makes no sense.
Don’t forget the extravagant wedding!