Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Another Dubai holiday, shocked they’ve chosen a different hotel, was their usual room at JBH not available 🙄

Reactions: 1

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I’m surprised Gemma doesn’t have her own thread! Maybe it’s just me but I find her far too much, really opinionated and if people don’t agree with her opinion they surely have to be wrong.
I understand what she went through with her daughter is awful, really awful. But there’s an edge to her, her replies on questions I just don’t like. Like no one could possibly understand anything because they haven’t been through what she has (regardless of their own struggle)

This has probably come from the gender disappointment stuff. It’s a genuine thing and I think she’s being a bit mean not recognising that.

sorry to derail thread 🤣 just didn’t know where to put that mini rant!
I’ve said it before but Gemma needs her own thread.
---
I repeat why does Mandy have to begin every other word with ‘a’… ‘a lodge’, ‘a basin’ ‘a kitchen’… she speaks like a complete moron 😆
---
I am so bloody glad you know her too! You must be local to me! Did you know the whole cancer story 🙈
Lauren is just horrific isn’t she, attention seeking to the max and clearly incredibly insecure in her appearance because she’s plus size. Her pictures are filtered to the max, I can confirm she looks nothing like that! She should never have had children and it’s tragic that she sees her son’s heart condition as ‘content’, what a mess.

Last edited:

Beckz1205

VIP Member
She annoyed me with the way she announced the engagement to her family as well, it was Christmas 2020, there were severe restrictions on household’s mixing yet Jake paid for private PCR tests and they went to numerous family member’s houses to tell them of their engagement. An incredibly self absorbed thing to do at such a difficult time covid wise.
I didn’t know they paid for private pcr tests so they could go to families houses

Ive followed her for sometime and quite liked her and her home updates, then her tummy tuck journey etc but the skin damage that she so openly promotes does me in! When she rubs/swipes her hand over her tummy/legs/arms u cab hear the dryness! Sounds like sand paper.

The fact is you can still tan beautifully with adequate sun protection. 🌞 she thinks it'll limit her tan so doesn't use any or uses mega low factors. Ridiculous. She's aged her skin by miles.

It's also a little bit sad that they live only for a sunny holiday. Then work n moan until the next one. Never see them enjoying days out in the UK or going on adventures or even walks etc. Just enjoying life together here. It's very holiday driven. And use motorhome for sunny uk breaks when they absolutely have to make do. Like life here is so miserable.
4CC4CD2C-8E42-4890-9A61-01BBA8912A6F.jpeg

100% agree!! Look at her face on this pic.. she looks like a complete different colour! 🤯 whether it’s makeup or a real tan her face is so dark here compared to other pictures of her

and look at the skin on her hands 🤮 so dry it’s flaking off!
D205F925-057F-49C5-BE50-6AB771D86880.jpeg

Her figure is nice especially for her age. But her tan makes her look like Madge off Benidorm
67D9395A-6237-41FA-ADC8-A44156A015D9.jpeg

CleopatraOne

she’s posted on her story tonight that a family is staying at their lodge. She didn’t mention that the family happens to be her son 🤣

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
She didn’t spend almost 4k on that table? It’s awful and it absolutely does not go with the wood flooring 😆

From what I know I think Gemma is down to earth and I think she is naturally very beautiful and still looks pretty in those photos you’ve posted. I don’t really see how she is a catfish in those pics. As for the other daughter in law you can’t really compare them both as they are on completely different sides of the spectrum

Charlottesweb2020

I used to follow her when she was home interiors.
And then bang daily outfit inspro, all the daily deliveries. The tummy tuck. The list is endless and all flaunting the wealth they have.

She is a silly middle age lady with to much time on her hands. No true content and is actually quite boring just like the dumb blonde daughter in law to be.
They could reinventing the game happy family's as they are all on insta.
Including her bully of a husband. Did anyone see the legging debacle. Where he put all the details of a young girl on his insta telling people to check out her account. Shocking behaviour off an old man.
Yeah I remember that, he is a proper pig and speaks about women like their animals! The clothes she buys and wears I mean I love fashion and being 41 myself the stuff she wears is for young girls not grandma’s 🙈

All the shoes and bags are fake. Sue buys from Luxury finds which sells fakes/replicas.
Omg I genuinely didn’t no they sold fake, I added them there getting deleted now!! I would rather do without than having all fake designer clothing’s/bags. It’s so chavvy everything is a make and shoved in your face for attention 🙈