Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosey Posey

These two pricks are disgusting! Complaining because the service is not as good as the other hotel they usually stay at! Her skin looks burnt to a crisp and surely that can’t be good for a woman of her age! I still don’t understand how they can afford to holiday TWICE in Dubai in the space of a few months-he’s only a welder and she does the accounts for the business.
He owns the business I doubt he does welding anymore

DebbieF

VIP Member
This was yesterday’s story, her mum and the lady at the post office don’t like her boots; the PO lady likes her outfits 🤓 me thinks she maybe needs glasses. I’m still trying to work out what she is actually wearing, black cropped top underneath the cardigan/dress or is it a top 😳

She loves her boots and is going to order them in a different colour, maybe pink or blue from memory 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Lnrnjn

So gemma has announced her and Jakes pregnancy a week ago. Ivf journey by the looks of it so that's probably why her insta went to private.

Does anybody know why Gemma is only close to one of her sisters (the one that’s pregnant)?
Yes she is incredibly close to all of her siblings but the pregnant one perhaps slightly more as they have more in common, think that’s pretty normal with siblings
---
I know through one of the daughter in laws she is actually very close to both her brothers and her sisters but one is more open to social media than the other.
mr and Mrs FTB must have come into some money to buy those two lodges, more money than sense!!!!!!

Do you know the moany one too 😉🤣

noseyparker80

Wow. I’m shocked she’s done that! No wonder her and Gemma didn’t get along. I can see her being the jealous type to be honest.

She was drinking at the wedding so I don’t think she was pregnant then.
Probably not if she has only just announced it last week? I was saying perhaps she bought it forward as someone else mentioned they did IVF. I doubt she was pregnant at her wedding but my thought process was she bought it forward and I assume she knew she needed IVF then?

I wonder what people commented guessing what she had done, that she’s now definitely booked in 😂
honestly when she said people who wrongly guessed have now basically made her doubt those parts, why bloody ask that was always going to happen, not everyone would of guessed boob reduction. Silly mare 🤣

Farley108

She is insufferable. Skin like an old leather sofa. All her designer gear is dupes. That prick of a husband of hers too. He’s a racist fucker. I have mutual friends with them, they are dog nasty. Someone needs to knock his brand new teeth out.
Ooh come on spill the tea :)