Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
And yet comes from nothing 🤣

Omg aftet the engagememt she was too much...acting like the only woman to ever get married..
Makes me think Jake didnt have much say in them getting married.
Can someone please create a thread on her
She annoyed me with the way she announced the engagement to her family as well, it was Christmas 2020, there were severe restrictions on household’s mixing yet Jake paid for private PCR tests and they went to numerous family member’s houses to tell them of their engagement. An incredibly self absorbed thing to do at such a difficult time covid wise.

Reactions: 1

DebbieF

VIP Member
And surprise surprise she’s having more surgery in Oct 🙈 She’s getting the fat removed from her thighs this time. I can’t be arsed with all this obsessing over surgery. She clearly had a flat tummy on the beach but she’s far from slim hips down, I’m no skinny Minnie but couldn’t think of anything worse in my late 50’s. Accept your getting on stop trying to relive your youth!!
Oh no, can you imagine filming the procedure and all the vessels full of fat 🤢 then oversharing on her stories

🤭 Mrs FTB is very early fifties 😂🤣😆

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I‘m calling it battle of the trousers with the two mums, one nailed it and one bombed as usual 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gemma’s mother looked classy in her trouser suit, not sure what vibe Mrs FTB was going for; black for a wedding 👎🏻👎🏻
Have you seen a picture of the brides mum?

Does anyone know what they do for work? I think they work together but they must earn a lot, that or they’re living beyond their means.

this is how much it is for 2 people for 15 nights at the hotel they’ve just stayed at in Dubai 🤯 and this is with no food / drink included. Where do they get their money from to justify spending that much on a holiday?!!!
6AA987AB-80DF-44D0-92A8-CF0A17FB4D3C.jpeg

Sooks31

Tbh I remember them having an argument when Gemma was in hospital losing ted & laurens work had given Mandy’s dog a haircut and Mandy cried about it. I bet Megan got involved too. Seems like something pathetic they would fall out over. Also is Megan getting married today? She hasn’t mentioned

Imagine not going to your brothers wedding over this though! Also I’m sure Lauren isn’t actually the groomer?! Lauren is a fibber tho! She lied about having cancer years ago I believe