Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How do 2 young people afford to have a house that size, with all that work done, and the furnishings etc are all heavy expensive. Their jobs are average. They go on holidays a lot. There is only so much Mr ftb can help with as he does have a job. They must have come into money. It makes no sense.

Reactions: 1

DebbieF

VIP Member
Try as they might, they are classless; what’s with the dungarees 😳 I’d see them coming and quickly turn and go the other way 😂🤣😆

He thinks he’s really something, self absorbed prat. Love the moobs comment and so true.

No amount of moisturiser will sort the leather handbag out, that is years and years of sun bed use and now she’s paying the price for her stupid vanity.

I’ve heard that they’ve sold it privately to someone on Instagram OR they were at least going to last time I checked. I know the rightmove thing takes ages to update as you have to wait for the land registry which can take several months, it isn’t instant

Mabels1986

They need to read the room, cost of living crisis but heres 2 lodges weve just purchased , i wouldnt sleep at night with all that debt.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
The weddings photos 🙈 Why are they all so dark? Why does everyone, especially the Bride, looks so old in them? They’re just awful, I’d be raging if I’d paid a ton of money for them to come out like that!

Sooks31

Maybe the 1st photo is one 50lb down - 4 stone & another 4 stone to go, that’s an average 5lb a week over 10 weeks that’s a lot unless you have had help!
She’s deffo had weight loss surgery! She’s been alluding to it without saying! But so obvious. Saying things like this is all I could manage of my dinner etc

DebbieF

VIP Member
The morning ‘walk videos’ though 🙈 imagine having such a great holiday that you spend every morning talking crap into a screen.
Also anyone else think that Dubai looks awful? They’ve paid an absolute fortune to holiday on a building site with a fake beach 🤣

Agreed, anyone else think she was well & truly pissed of with Mr FTB this morning; very snappy with him.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
They’ve definitely had some kind of windfall, they’ve gone to some posh caravan park and gone shopping and spent hundreds if not thousands on designer stuff and are going back to Dubai next month!

wingingit_

Does anyone know what's happened to Gemma's account? I don't know if I missed something but she's disappeared and now her house is for sale.
Surprised she'd be happy to have her exact address on Instagram for all to see as well