Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Family company and they all work there, sons included.

Does anyone know what they do for work? I think they work together but they must earn a lot, that or they’re living beyond their means.

this is how much it is for 2 people for 15 nights at the hotel they’ve just stayed at in Dubai 🤯 and this is with no food / drink included. Where do they get their money from to justify spending that much on a holiday?!!!
View attachment 1179898
Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz. Plus just had the old teeth redone didn't he which cost a fortune

Reactions: 1

LoXLo

VIP Member
She’s had her car a year and now it’s “time for a new one” for the amount they moan they sure are living the life.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Didn’t she get the blue balenciaga bag last time? When she moaned about the box being ripped? Wonder if she complained and got another one?

noseyparker80

Mandy’s been Nan for the last 10 yrs to Lauren’s children. Maybe a clash of personalities between Gemma & Lauren!
They still follow each other tho.
---
That would be my second guess but doesn’t really explain Megan
New theory lauren and Megan aren’t following each other either. I recon a bust up over bridesmaid dresses. Nola probably wanted to wear doc martens or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Lauren’s always been weird as f**k. Honestly the typical bunny boiler type say anything to keep a guy without thinking first

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I get that the bigger you are the quicker the weight drops off but I agree that’s a lot in a short period of time. If she had help just own it. A lot of people struggle with weight, it’s nothing to be ashamed of if you got extra help
Unpopular opinion but weight loss surgery is something to be ashamed of, if you’ve gotten to this point whilst being a mother of three you absolutely should be ashamed.

• Angry
They still follow each other tho.
---

New theory lauren and Megan aren’t following each other either. I recon a bust up over bridesmaid dresses. Nola probably wanted to wear doc martens or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or maybe Nola, mason or milo didn’t have a main role in the wedding but Ted did 🤣🤣 you know how they all like to be centre of attention

Tbh I remember them having an argument when Gemma was in hospital losing ted & laurens work had given Mandy’s dog a haircut and Mandy cried about it. I bet Megan got involved too. Seems like something pathetic they would fall out over. Also is Megan getting married today? She hasn’t mentioned

Beckz1205

VIP Member
They are fakes she buys from find your style on Instagram xx
So are they a well known fake provider or does she think she’s getting the real deal?? I just think it’s funny how she’s always showing off what she’s bought and how expensive it is and it’s bloody fake!!

Beckz1205

VIP Member
I’m surprised Gemma didn’t say something, she’s quite outspoken and always seems to be what she wants.

I don’t think they’re going. Mandy posted a picture of 3 shirts that she was ironing for the wedding. It would be 4 if Lauren’s hubby was going. I’ve got to say, I quite like Lauren compared to the rest. She doesn’t seem to bullshit like she has a perfect insta life like the others. (Not including Megan. She seems sweet).
Lauren not a bullshitter? She’s the queen of bullshit, all that girl does is talk bullshit 🤣🤣

Either Lauren’s going without them or she going away with Sam. Doesn’t look like Lauren’s children are invited to the wedding. All very odd.
To me it doesn’t sound like she’s going as surely she would have said were away this weekend for my brother in laws wedding… everyone else has spoken about it so would be the normal thing to say, however she isn’t normal so wouldn’t put it past her. There’s been zero mention of the wedding from moany Pell and weird that if she is the children aren’t going considering it’s their auntie and uncles wedding 😳😳