Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosey Posey

Not posted in an ageee butttttt how the fudge are they flying 1st or business class to dubai every 3months for a 2 week all inclusive stay, plenty of cosmetic procedures and now not 1 but 2 pricey lodges? I used to love following mandy and watching all her stories on fir tree barn b4 her tummy tuck when she was very active on the gram. Then she dropped off the radar ( I think she said it was because of direct negative msgs) she's come back here n there in-between. But I do wonder where all the money came from and I do believe they had a windfall, because it was a change all of a sudden 🤔
Also didn't they list their barn for sale back last year I can't find it on rightmove so assuming they've decided against it?
I don’t now re barn being for sale, they did apply for planning to build a bungalow in the garden but I think it got refused. I agree there must be a windfall or win fm somewhere because no one can spend that amount of money in this current climate!

Reactions: 1
Those kids of hers have no boundaries, I imagine they behave little complete brats.
they don’t but what to we expect for a lazy mother who does parent or interact with them. Left to their own devices so she doesn’t have to pick her arse up off the sofa!

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Same old cringe outfit photos in Dubai, she looks absolutely ridiculous 🙈 Also it’s as if she is only happy when on holiday, what a sad life that you don’t make the most of every day things.
---
This one needs her own thread, why she even had Children is a mystery to me, it’s also disturbing how she seems to almost enjoy the fact that one has a heart condition, and doesn’t respect his privacy at all.

Attachments

Last edited:

LoXLo

VIP Member
Does anyone know what they do for work? I think they work together but they must earn a lot, that or they’re living beyond their means.

this is how much it is for 2 people for 15 nights at the hotel they’ve just stayed at in Dubai 🤯 and this is with no food / drink included. Where do they get their money from to justify spending that much on a holiday?!!!
View attachment 1179898
I think Mr FTB owns a business with another guy. Something to do with steel railings or something.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
F76E959E-13E2-4596-8A5E-F844EA3E8443.jpeg

But of a kick in the teeth for her other daughter in law…

0A149A5F-6822-4908-96BE-9713ACECE87E.jpeg

And she’s even got a highlight for Gemma and Jake’s wedding but nothing for the other son and daughter in law…

9E7C66CB-779C-4E86-962F-292DA9671D69.jpeg

I don’t think that any of the boys look like the parents. They’re all odd looking.

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
I know them both too and the feeling was always mutual. Gemma equally disliked Lauren. Funny how Lauren’s spent all this money on gastric surgery but she literally looks the same, that dress does NOTHING for her 😳 and Gemma’s dress looks like crap as well 🤮
IMG_0421.png

Pair of try hard’s 😆 and the outfits… the hair!!! They look bloody awful.

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Well maybe they have been “trying” but she always came across as the type who didn’t want kids anytime soon as she likes her holidays and home improvements etc. I wish we knew what had happened too lol. I wonder what her announcement was like.

Janne1

I wonder what people commented guessing what she had done, that she’s now definitely booked in 😂